Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) (40607 Views)

Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo) / IPOB Vows To Avenge Fulani Massacre In Bayelsa / Chekwas Okorie: I Prefer 4 More Years Of Buhari To 8 Years Of Another Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by babajero(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
These are people killed in their sleep by Islamic cowards, and you won't hear any Muslim condemn this because it is sanctioned by their Quran and their so called prophet to be done to infidels.

6 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Useless and hellish MURIC will not protest this one. They will be carrying placards for Hamas in protest against Israel. Bunch of hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Jagabanarmy: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2023
horsepower102:
Where are all the Hamas sympathizers in Nigeria?

This has been happening in Nigeria for decades and all of you hypocritical Hamas sympathizers have been silent.

Is it because the fulanis are predominantly Muslims and it’s okay if they kill kafirs for their lands.

May Eternal curse be upon you hypocrites.
Useless set of people... don't mind them, useless hypocrites. All terrorists anywhere in the world deserve to be eliminated..... period

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Oricha79(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Not again
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Abufo: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
horsepower102:

This has been happening in Nigeria for decades and all of you hypocritical Hamas sympathizers have been silent.

Is it because the fulanis are predominantly Muslims and it’s okay if they kill kafirs for their lands.

The Hamas sympathisers are the complicit APC and yoruba dominated Lagos press! ESN kudos........this is what they wanted for Ndigbo!!@ God no gree!!!

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Wizardslayer: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
horsepower102:

Christians are too weak and cowardly for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Abufo: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
lexylaw40:
Ipob fulani herdsmen

Thunder faya you and ........

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Jagabanarmy: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
brainhgeek:
Useless and hellish MURIC will not protest this one. They will be carrying placards for Hamas in protest against Israel. Bunch of hypocrites.
Useless people, All terrorists anywhere in the world deserve to be eliminated

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Abufo: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2023
pachigo001:
This is what my tribe is trying to prevent and ewedu miscreant will be demonizing us with there useless propaganda wink wink

No mind the weasels

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Gireiboy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
madmohamed:
where are some idi.t supporting Gaza a terrorist always a terrorist the fulani need to be wipe out of Nigeria if you want peace
Mtswww!!! Online Chestbeaters, dumbed! emotional mofos, that's the reason why we will always dominate you guys. Being underestimated by you Idiots is the best thing that happened to us. You will never see us coming.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Freebills12: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
If you're living with a Moslem or have him as your neighbor and you are armed to the teeth and vigilant all the time know that you are a mugu... FM- Federal Mugu. These people are blood thirsty occultic organization. Nothing like moderate or fanatic... When it starts all them are same. How many of them have condemn this killing? Even the southern ones...they have been brainwashed

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Jagabanarmy: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
brainhgeek:
useless terrorists, you wouldn't see them but to support terrorists. State Police will solve this barbaric killings. For me, terrorists anywhere in the world deserve to be eliminated... period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Blitzerz: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is why they used the reverend father to cover their eyes.
While they kill their people

Apc and their fake bishop strategy
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Religion of piss at work
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The international community is doing nothing, the APC government of Nigeria is quiet and unconcerned about it. Terrorists are wiping out a section of Nigeria right on Nigerian soil ans taking over their lands and nobody is saying anything until they finish all of us.

https://www.facebook.com/61551487406455/posts/pfbid04DYwQpExgrwPuqaVGDK2Ef5wdWKeWykjSd1gyWGqv9cjuRsAVcrKs3Zv4XQmnxfCl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100042996271876/posts/pfbid0364FLucTYgY61e9epdb9sHwHX7oeriZ4KmPnroQpGtXpin8JdHoT9boDnwgtrYfFRl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100060765139257/posts/pfbid02KoGGefmqWuq7W4kLjakWghFp4CtVfPHuzkwfQpMGC12nQp1SPUbS2z3Q48cZXvRBl/?app=fbl

When d rest of us have been fighting for self-determination to break out from nigeria, what have your "section" been doing?? Una love one nigeria. No be una help fight for nigeria to remain one in the 60's??

Una never ready na. Shebi I dey see TIV people for facebook. Some of their girls na facebook groups on finding love and relationship matter them dey look for. Them dey lagos o. Nor care wetin dey go on for their homeland.

Some of d others were mocking Kanu and even Igboho when they were caught in 2021.

See guy, when una don serious, and una deh ready to survive as a race, we go know.

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by soccerlite: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
State police O
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Dsimmer: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Every community need to defend themselves!

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jagabanarmy:
useless terrorists, you wouldn't see them but to support terrorists. State Police will solve this barbaric killings. For me, terrorists anywhere in the world deserve to be eliminated... period!
So true! But unfortunately, we dialogue with terrorists in this country when we should have blown them into oblivion like Hamas and ISIS get no mercy

2 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
nnachukz:
They will come from the forest, kill people and run back into the forest.
SE has a way of dealing with these people inside their hideout that the media will not even see to cover.

Thats what I'm even thinking, nothing stop them to form vigilante and move in group to the forest to kill them thr, and they should continuing killing them for at least one year constantly until they kill the last jihadist.

Running to media to wail won't stop them, it's act of cowardliness.

3 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by DatNiggaDaz: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Where is that Hamas terrorist Rossikk who has been opening counntless thread looking for syympathy for Terrorist Hamas

5 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
SWATMan:

This is terrible. My sincere condolences to the families who lost someone in this despicable slaughter. May God grant them eternal rest. Mr Ameh Tsaev, I also want to use this opportunity to thank you for bringing this atrocities to the open. You have been diligent in doing this, you are not the only benue indigene on this forum and i sometimes wonder why people like OMENKA, BENUE JOSH and their ilks, who run hara kiri on other threads, turn a blind eye to these senseless massacres going on in thier state. They rush to comment on other threads that has no effect on them as individuals just because of the likes they get from cretins who send them likes. Please stay safe and may God protect you.

This is the thing that nearly makes me dislike nigerians.

Who told you it is their state? How did you know? What sort of asinine conclusion is that?

Is it because they have "Benue" in front of their names? So you dont know when fulani plans to conquer a state, they start claiming indigenes of d state? So if fulani is claiming ilorin now, and his fellow fulanis are killing non-fulanis in ilorin, so you don't know that the fulani would be happy d killing is going on in his so-called state??

Come, make una dey wise up na. You people are too simplistic in your thinking. Gosh!
No wonder these scrawny terrorists from the sandlands ride on you people too much. Cos una just dey go school but no understand life.

1 Like

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Styluss: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Keep quite! I am an Hamas sympatizer and I disgust Fulanis with Passion. I still dont know why Benue people can not self fund their own defense.
Fulani is doing thesame thing that Israel did to Hamas. The war of territories. If you dont see it this way, then you are a bloody hypocrite
horsepower102:

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ozommadu:
Benuejosh is this not supposed to be your state?

Yarimo LeoDeKing this is happening under your ebola government.

And who told u it is his state? So someone will deceive you with "benue" in front of his name and u people will just be assuming?

Mehn, I can imagine how these sahel terrorists would be thinking of us in their private time. They would be calling us dunces.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Yujin:
RIP to the victims of fulani terrorism.
Where is the Chief Of Army Staff Toareed Lagbaja? I hope he won't come out to threaten Benue people when they eventually start arming themselves to defend their territory.

Meanwhile, let me remind us of the 500 slaughtered in Agatu in the same Benue state. The Sultan of Sokoto was very quiet at the time but today, he's crying about the 500 killed in Gaza. Is there any hypocrisy than this?

I dont blame him na. I blame d people who fight for one nigeria. In this world, exploitation is allowed. When one is stupid enough not to sense danger, the strong will devour him (the weak). He's of no use to the earth anyway. Natural selection.

4 Likes

Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Ozommadu: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
JoeEeL:

And who told u it is his state? So someone will deceive you with "benue" in front of his name and u people will just be assuming?

Mehn, I can imagine how these sahel terrorists would be thinking of us in their private time. They would be calling us dunces.

Are you not a dunce?

How can you just involve yourself in what you don't know? Do you know that account and his activities here on nairaland??

I doubt you're educated
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
These demonic aliens should go back to their planet, they don't deserve to live amongst sane humans.

The earth would have been better without them.
Re: Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) by JoeEeL(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
APC Nigeria is the biggest calamity to befall this Country Biafra, Oduduwa, Binis, Nok, Kanem-Bornu, Kwararafa.

If You no gree then You will most definitely die a zombie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Young Girl Who Gives Birth At An IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Buratai Visits Colombian Army Headquarters. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.