Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio (25451 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by sageb: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bye Abbo, you have lost.
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by NFBI: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Exactly,

Dat's why I call him Woman Wrapper!🙂

The Man does not Talk and Act Mature!😒

He lacks the Maturity of Bukola Saraki, David Mark, Ken Nnamani, or even Rubber Stamp Lawan!😕🙂
Continue to underrate Akpabio at your own peril..

Was Obasanjo not playful and still govern till 2007?

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Gentew(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Cantonese:
Hmm.

APC members advised him to shut his mouth and wait for the next opportunity. If he makes any noise, his 2027 opportunity will be vanish.

We already understood Abbo’s message anyway. They know much more than ordinary citizens. We will discover the truth after Orji Uzor Kalu’s appeal court matter is sorted out.

Again one can safely conclude that, with no evidence to back up his claim, Abbo was afraid of a lawsuit. Having not recovered all what he lost financially during the election, there should be no need to risk the balance in his account.

The young man does not want to return the prayer sent to his email....

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by lizko(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Remaining Ndume, because Haske in Borno south won him hands down, if Tinubu should touch his file now his gone though he supported Tinubu, shitima is from his state and also supported the governor second term and Apabio too. But Elisha was in pdp and said apc was a Muslim party, later he decamped to apc n won, he said never in his life for the incubant governor in his state to win, but he returned, he kidded against Muslim Muslim ticket while in apc tinubu won, he refused to support apabio and his candidate lost. Now he lost his seat in the Senate.

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by gabbasin: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Our politicians are shameless, no wonder the country is where it is today, just imagine the kind of people we elect to positions of power
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Elvo123: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by damiloladuke: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
ok
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by ponishah: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Ginomel(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I stand with israel

Abbo should go straff himself

Please, what's straff? I like learning new words.

Does the word have anything to do with the cosmic forces of the universe?
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Ashirioluwa: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Senator Remi Tinubu is somewhere laughing
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Mordecai(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
angry

Why is nobody asking the real questions? Is this whole drama not an indirect admission of the fact that the judiciary is not independent, but kowtows to these politicians?
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by zoedew: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by DMerciful(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
But you APC blamed PDP throughout Bubu's tenure. Why are you not blaming Bubu in Amoda's temporary tenure?
LegendHero:
Failure always blame someone.

The court don dey sack people everytime but e reach youth Abbo time, he blame am on Senate president.

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Calitoscassius(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
justdream:
Mumu Boy.....Politicians fit swear with anything, so long as e no touch their health.
grin grin especially if they are swearing on their mother's graves? their mothers are already dead. Not going to die a second time, besides, swearing doesn't mean a damm thing!
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by kabillionaire(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
So tell us, who then is involved in the plot?
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by CLRF: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
WE

That pronoun is too poor. Who is the we
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by HeavenShield: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
These people! Always talking before listening.
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by MamaletASO: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Like an Igbo man...
grin grin
LegendHero:
Failure always blame someone.

The court don dey sack people everytime but e reach youth Abbo time, he blame am on Senate president.

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Okoroawusa: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
Abbo zukwanike
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by seunjungle1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
This guy never behave maturely in his entire life.
His life is like Nigeria or Adamawa
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Kingzjayzee: 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
This s*x toy man again. Anyways, good riddance
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Globad(f): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Interoma:
Abbo you problems started since the day you slap that lady.

grin grin
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by tabaralph: 3:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Christoskurion:
At least,at this point, you must have begun to realize that senatorial position was never your birthright but a privilege and an opportunity given to you by the masses to diligently serve them. If not for Nigeria and her intensely corrupt political system,the big lesson that 'power belong to the people ' would have been long learnt by greater percentage of her politicians.

Is it not this useless he goat that went to love gadgets shop and beat up the sales lady?
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Exceed15: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2023
Always control your emotions.
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by TheAdvocate(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
dgmoni123:
This man should rest na

Nope😎

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima / Makinde Donated N100m For Renovation Of Pdp’s PDI, Says Ayu / I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.