Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio (25448 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Triangles1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Another isreal Pakis is loading but it will favor me and my family.

Amen.
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Antoeni(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
The intimacy gadget Senator Abbo is a Very Immature, ilresponsible, Arrogant and indiscipline Senate,
Akpabio on the Other Hand Is Too Playful And Unserious Senator, And doesn't Deserve to Head the Leadership of the Red Chamber

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Badonasty(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
lol…Weyrey don dey beg
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Judolisco(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I stand with israel

Abbo should go straff himself
lol... Underrated comment... D intimacy gadget senator
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by VinnyBaba: 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lolss,

Even though Akpabio is a Woman Wrapper Politician, I knew this Senator would apologize to him! 🤨🙂

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by clinician2x: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Of what use are these persons to the common man abeg?

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by omoredia: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Abbo is a really nice guy

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by CaptainFM1: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
The guy sef looks premature!
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by VinnyBaba: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Antoeni:
The intimacy gadget Senator Abbo is a Very Immature, ilresponsible, Arrogant and indiscipline Senate,
Akpabio on the Other Hand Is Too Playful And Unserious Senator, And doesn't Deserve to Head the Leadership of the Red Chamber

Exactly,

Dat's why I call him Woman Wrapper!🙂

The Man does not Talk and Act Mature!😒

He lacks the Maturity of Bukola Saraki, David Mark, Ken Nnamani, or even Rubber Stamp Lawan!😕🙂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Bluntemperor: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Failure always blame someone.
The court don dey sack people everytime but e reach youth Abbo time, he blame am on Senate president.

Your sense is great,bro!
Lazy People always blame machines and others, for lack of performance on the job.
This Senator should not be on this exalted position at the Red Chamber but for the North!
Was he not the one beating a lady in an open Store?
Very Shameful!

3 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by dododawa1: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Nawaoooooo
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by amah4game: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Why can't you suck it up and take it like a man? You assaulted someone in the past and expected the asualted to keep quite because you had power , you can do and undo, the time for you to laugh has finished let others do the laughing now. Simple!
nairalandkachy1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-sorry-sacked-senator-abbo-apologises-to-akpabio/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7879298/senate-akpabio-behind-removal-orji

3 Likes

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
It's nice to apologize and retrace your steps once you realized your blunder.
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by APCNig: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
I think he just got another intimacy gadget
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Kobicove(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Fúck off, we don't care!
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by diggindeep: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
the intimacy gadget senator and his premature ejaculated outburst
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by ufotunang: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Wetin concern me for na matter... what I want is you people, politcians is to make the economy to be good and better... alleviate nigerians out of poverty hunger hardship and give nigerians better life..this is your duty to nigerians
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Ikpownwosa(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lol
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by famology(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mumu man
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Successlane: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
How come we are not seeing attacks on Judiciary and Judges after this judgement.

If it had been the other way with PDP senator replaced with APC senator ........................................

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by ismaog4u(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
you are in Abuja blowing grammar .. your opponent is pursuing case.. next time your head will correct...

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Mccullum: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Let him go and seek forgiveness from God.
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Raskimonojendor: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Of course. The intimacy gadget senator. I would not expect him to act like an adult.
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Menclothing: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
Don’t apologize akpabio belong to tinubu Wike team they are currently the biggest force no northern or southern man can look for their troubles

1 Like

Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by BoboNogoDie: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I stand with israel

You no stand with OSU ALUSI, na Isreal wey no consign you
Wey no like you
Wey no send you and you papa you dey stand with grin cheesy grin
Nigerians and mumuness grin grin cheesy
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Tonytonex(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Tonytonex(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
stuffs2002:
He ate his own words
He's still a boy.
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

You no stand with OSU ALUSI, na Isreal wey no consign you
Wey no like you
Wey no send you and you papa you dey stand with grin cheesy grin
Nigerians and mumuness grin grin cheesy
nothing dey nigeria to stand with aside my family
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
N!geri@n M£N are Uzelezz..... All of Them embarassed embarassed
Re: My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio by Checkwell: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
I stand with israel

What has Israel got to do with the topic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru And Ajimobi Commission The NNPC Ibadan Depot / Election Sequence: Names Of Pro-Buhari Senators Unveiled / Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.