Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France (38798 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions / Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Creamypie(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2023
Sambai65:
did you just call Israel a Christian country,Google is your friend mumu grin grin grin
its not a Muslim country either, and moozlims don't see distinction between xtian and jewish. Ode where did u see me call Israel a xtians state?

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by alizma: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Before IDF invaded Hamas den,the terrorists group have been firing misiles into Isreal but they were intercepted and destroyed by Isreal defence system.That one didn't do Hamas,they now infiltrated Isreal border,captured and killed civilians.All these Muslims that are standing behind Hamas never said anything then until Isreal started retaliating.
Even as we speak now, they are still firing missiles at Israel and without Israeli defense system, by now the entire Israel would have been flattened, unfortunately people are not looking at that angle, they want to see the country in pieces before they understand what is actually happening. As far as this war is, sympathizing with Palestine is just like sympathy for a murderer who had stabbed another twice, and while attempting to stab him by the throat, the man successfully seized the knife and killed the murderer
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by hkidola00(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2023
Daystar7:

Will you kill him if he tries it? Don't he go back to represent his country why haven't you or fellow head slamming terrorist killed him? Just read the nonsense you typed yet y'all claim religion of piss
wetin I dey talk wetin you dey talk..who dey kill who...from your post you seem a Christian,so can I ask if you kill ram during sallah day to celebrate as Muslim.....
what I'm saying is to each religion it's own and according to Islam,we are not to celebrate Christmas
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Gainman: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2023
tintall:
Try to comprehend before ranting.
Majority of the populace are not in support of Hamas, rather they’re speaking up for the people of Gaza who have become targets of the IDF as a way to get to Hamas.

according to your post. Those innocent isrealis hamas killed were animals abi. They should not show sympathy to them baa. What a selfish reasoning. They should only show sympathy to d Palestinians who died.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Luckysbab: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Before IDF invaded Hamas den,the terrorists group have been firing misiles into Isreal but they were intercepted and destroyed by Isreal defence system.That one didn't do Hamas,they now infiltrated Isreal border,captured and killed civilians.All these Muslims that are standing behind Hamas never said anything then until Isreal started retaliating.

Of course, you know better than Josh Paul and all rationale people who have advocated for equity and justice.

Werey expert war analyst.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by olamike02: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2023
Any Muslim with long beard is a potential terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by joseph1832(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2023
HonNL:

Karim Benzema (on X)

French Interior Minister, Gerald Darmanin

The French interior minister, Darmanin backed up his claim that Benzema had links to the Muslim Brotherhood by highlighting his refusal to sing the La Marseillaise, the French national anthem, for which he was regularly criticised during his time playing for France.

He also drew attention to a photo in which Benzema was pictured alongside iman Meaux Nourdine Mamoune, whose home was searched in 2020 as part of an investigation into the murder of French secondary school teacher Samuel Paty, who was killed by an Islamic terrorist.

Lastly, Darmanin referred to the player liking a social media post by Russian MMA fighter Khabib Nurmagedov attacking French president Emmanuel Macron and his “disciples” for “insulting the faith” of more than 1.5 billion Muslims.

Nadine Morano is a French politician serving in the European Parliament.

Franck Tapiro is an Advertiser/Writer

Sen. Valérie Boyer represents Bouches-du-Rhône in the French Senate

Hugues Vigier (Karim Benzema's lawyer)
He's entitled to his views but still the same, this doesn't make him a terrorist.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by emperor4love(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2023
Mk dem send de werey to Algeria, after taking advantage of Western to become wealthy from football,de for liv am for Algeria to waste
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Gainman: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2023
ruggedtimi:
have u watched videos online of how hamas foot soldiers were killing unarmed israelites in last week attacks?? If yes,i dont think if you are israel you will relent right now. You will teach ur enemy a lesson so next time they wont even try it. If hamas should get their hands on a nuclear weapon trust me they wont hesitate to use it on israel
these people u are arguing with only think about their religion. They hv selfish reasoning.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

Sorry but only slaves think like this, Some people have self respect for themselves, and they will die fighting for their rights.

If Israel can steal Palestine land and you say Palestines should just accept, if Israel does same to you or your neighbor does same to you, you will just accept it Right

Okay... So, why are they crying all over the media, trying to gain sympathy and engender strife against Israel?!!

Since they would rather die than bend a knee, they should do so with dignity.

Again, I take no sides... I just see this waste of lives, properties and resources as senseless and pointless.

Palestine has not gained a damn thing in all the decades of fighting and attacking Israel... Nothing whatsoever.

The world has never taken their side against Israel, and that won't change now, no matter how they cry, especially going by the brutal attack they carried out.

To make matters worse for them, evidence now shows they blew up a big hospital claiming so many lives in their own backyard and tried putting the blame on Israel.

How demented can you be to sacrifice your own women and children just to gain international sympathy and attention?!! Nah!

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by soccerlite: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Hypocrite!!
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by hkidola00(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2023
Numerouno94:

Mo Salah is a different breed of Muslim. Terrorist blood doesn't flow in is veins.
hahahahahaha,I thought you guys said all Muslim are terrorist
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2023
hkidola00:
you still sleeping wake up...players in Europe Christian countries are saying public support for Palestine

Good for them... They should pack their bags while at it.

Clearly, playing football is no longer their priority in life.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... So, why are they crying all over the media, trying to gain sympathy and engender strife against Israel?!!

Again, I take no sides... I just see this waste of lives, properties and resources as senseless and pointless.

Palestine has not gained a damn thing in all the decades of fighting and attacking Israel... Nothing whatsoever.

The world has never taken their side against Israel, and that won't change now, no matter how they cry, especially going by the brutal attack they carried out.

To make matters worse for them, evidence now shows they blew up a big hospital claiming so many lives in their own backyard and tried putting the blame on Israel.

How demented can you be to sacrifice your own women and children just to gain international sympathy and attention?!! Nah!
You are supporting Israel, you can only lie to yourself.
The world are getting wiser now and they know that Israel are the murderers and thief.
People are supporting Palestines more than ever before.

Please can you show me the evidence where Palestine blew the hospital.
It was Israel that did it, don't deceive yourself with their media.

Since you are neutral, paste evidence of where Palestines did it or you just ran with the story because it painted Palestines bad again cheesy
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Sambai65(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Creamypie:
its not a Muslim country either, and moozlims don't see distinction between xtian and jewish. Ode
did Israel welcome you fake ipad Jews mumu
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Creamypie(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2023
Sambai65:
dunce. Am not Igbo, and by extension, ipob. zombie

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Urheadmaster(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2023
Choke on ijebu garri tongue
Jemex003:

Go use am collect money from Isreal. Idiot talking like he’s Nigerian
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Creamypie(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2023
Sambai65:
dunce. Am not Igbo, and by extension, ipob. zombie. I didnt call Israel a xtians state too.fool

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Emperormartin(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

They can withdraw the physical title, but can't withdraw the impression of the award in the hearts of his teeming fans.

This war will end eventually, and life will go on.

As a neutral, I think it's ungainly and unfair to expect everyone to take a particular side.

There are core Muslims that frown at what Hamas did, as there are true Christians and Jews who believe Israel might have taken this too far.

Opinions are the rights of individuals regardless of their positions in society.
You're not neutral

You're on the side of Hamas

Stop sitting on the fence Yoruba Muslim
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Godfather898989: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=HonNL post=126485590]
Karim Benzema
Where were you on the morning of oct 7th when your terrorist brothers slaughtered unharmed infants in their cribs,women,aged and people celebrating PEACE festival? stop this nepotism...#jewslivesmatter
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jeyun: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2023
Codady:
Isreal is overdoing, it is time to stop their rubbish
since u no stop Palestine when Dem dey over do, u no suppose stop Israel as Dem dey over do their own now. If e pain u too much go stop them.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by adams123: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2023
adontcare:
I see all Muslims as terrorists or terrorists sympathizers

Who be this ashawooo!
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Dougad: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well... He plays in a core Muslim league.

He would never have said this if he was still in Europe.

C.Ronaldo won't even dare support Israel openly right now...

No player with sense will openly support Israel while playing in a Muslim league, and no Muslim player with even half a brain will support Palestine while playing in a Christian or Jewish dominated league.

So, Benzema gets a pass here... After all, he has retired from international football. Not like he has ever been in great terms with his country's football association.

The country he's playing in has nothing to do with anything. Why hasn't Sadio Mané also said anything?

Big Benz is a diehard Muslim and has always been. I didn't even know until some years back when he liked an Instagram post made by Khabib (popular UFC fighter who's also muslim) that called for Allah to strike and disfigure Macron after he implemented some hardcore policies that seemed to affect Muslims after a terrorist attack was carried out in France.

He played for Real Madrid at that point.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

You are supporting Israel, you can only lie to yourself.
The world are getting wiser now and they know that Israel are the murderers and thief.
People are supporting Palestines more than ever before.

Please can you show me the evidence where Palestine blew the hospital.
It was Israel that did it, don't deceive yourself with their media.

Since you are neutral, paste evidence of where Palestines did it or you just ran with the story because it painted Palestines bad again cheesy

I'm not like you... I'm more practical than emotional. I take no sides.

I earlier made a case for Benzema up there... I have condemned the war from both sides.

However, what I won't do is pretend or gloss over the wickedness perpetuated by Hamas... Did you see the pictures?!! The innocent lives wasted?!!

Supporting Palestine while condemning Israel is as hypocritical as doing the opposite.

Regarding the hospital bombing, you might want to keep yourself updated. The news outlets carried it throughout yesterday.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by cjudy(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2023
kestolove95:
Israel wey God Don turn back on
And yet them still Dey give you and your head slammers wotowoto. What if God come support them? Una head go comot for una neck
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Emperormartin(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2023
jrusky:
France and Belgium never seen anything yet . I remember when I lived in both countries how these 2 country given Algerians and Morrocans everything but put Congolesse, Senegalese and other blacks on back seat I knew days like these will come where these Islamic bitch will be striking them deep into their flesh and it has be happening so let France and Belgium enjoys it.

Shey una hate blacks baa? The ones you consider near skin colour to you have come to suck your blood and smarshed your blood on your streets.
That's why I love Sweden and all those Scandinavian countries. They don't open their borders expressly for marauding Muslims
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by tonicyril: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2023
eleniyan2020:
slave like you think Israeli is a Christian country...
whichever one, so far ur tərorist brøthers and møthers are k!lled...we re happy
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by adams123: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2023
olamike02:
Any Muslim with long beard is a potential terrorist.

Go study Islam guy,
then you will retract and become a Muslim which remains the only way to enter paradise at the end of the hours.
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Maynman: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

Regarding the hospital bombing, you might want to keep yourself updated. The news outlets carried it throughout yesterday.
Post one of those new outlet, just one, since you are not emotional towards israEl.
Let's see how concern you are about "innocent civilians" or you are only concern about "innocent Jewish people".

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by Jagabanarmy: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2023
Revolution2022:
Don't mind these useless terrorists, they will learn in a hard way. Hamas is about to pay a price never seen before in its history.. The coming days will be very impactful
Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by infogeneral: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2023
All of a sudden, these people have forgotten over 1400 people including women and children that were killed in Israel by Hamas, they are only taking about the people of Gaza. That to me is hypocrisy. If must condemn the airstrikes in Gaza you must also condemn the attack by Hamas in Israel. Only then you can be a reasonable human being.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Support For Palestine Sparks Uproar In France by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2023
kestolove95:
Israel wey God Don turn back on
Dear Ibrahim, remove ya ed 4rm ya btt h©l€, biko!

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha's Swag At Rhythm Unplugged (photo) / Liverpool FC Lift Premier League Trophy After 30-Year Wait / Chelsea And Man City Fans Clash With Porto Police Before UCL Final (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.