Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal (23874 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Davidic1999: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Attacking APC never tire una??

2027 is almost here na

In between, I have canva Pro for sale at just 1k

Check signature for whatsapp

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by LANRYUS(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Pigstormentor:
cheesy...

We have been saying it...

All their supporters on Nairaland are PROUD HAMAS/TALIBAN/AL-QEDA/ISIS Supporters. They are always shouting DEATH to ISRAEL. THEY only have automatic hate for people that believe in Christianity.

They NEVER condemned FULANi Herdsmen attacks ....or Even Boko Haram attacks. But they will be the first to insult and mock..BIAFRANs that want to let them have NIGERIA to themselves, with their HAMAS masters known as Fulani Herdsmen.

Small Small breeze dey Blow, these PIGs ynasssh must open...spits

Yes, if you want call us terrorists, we like it like that. So APC is Islamic state and the majority of appointments by the Tinubu government especially from the south are Christians and they are also Hamas/Taliban. Shm
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by eneye1(m): 6:26am On Oct 19, 2023
This old man should talk about performance and not religion, some of us are tired of religious and tribal discussions. Criticize the government not on this useless thing. These failed older men are the ones making us think of religion or tribal lines.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by TinubuDeDrugLor: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2023
Godfullsam:

Which hot soup? Only a nonentity will put put south west and religion extremism on the same page.

Leme tell you for free, SW has since evolve beyond a region that can be influenced by religion extremism.

Only the north and south east are still battling with religious intolerance till date.
They are the one in hot soup.

Even the balablu in Aso Rock, how many Muslims has he appointed compared to Christians? SW no send for religion o!

Lies, if youre not a Muslim in the southwest there is no juicy position for you even in the civil service.

Go and verify this. During promotion, they also promote mostly Muslim Islamic fundamentalists.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by MyMouth(m): 6:30am On Oct 19, 2023
The man get luck day people like ffk dey on sabbatical, he for so collect undecided
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Couldntfigurean: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2023
Very apt
Notice they(APC) all never talk about boko haram,even about Fulani herdsmen,check all threads about Fulani killings,you never see those known APC monickers
They go AWOL
They all support Hamas too

4 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Aphrygian(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2023
You obviously did not no southwest,sorry for quoting you ooo,I saw your convo with that man and I have to cure your ignorance about the southwest. Just take that man's advice, southwest has moved above any religious petines
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Lies, if youre not a Muslim in the southwest there is no juicy position for you even in the civil service.

Go and verify this. During promotion, they also promote mostly Muslim Islamic fundamentalists.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Machinegun91(m): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2023
God bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by emilo2bad: 6:32am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

Attack the message not the messenger.
I think he raised some important and critical points in his submission.
what important and critical points did he raised? all I see is ranting of a loser to be the running mate and later join loser party that lost the election, all i see is ranting of a loser still suffering from post election defeat stress trauma depression disease

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by adecz: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Ndigbo are known for accepting
such dirty roles of attack dogs on
the opposition, so long as there are
promises of money ❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Maas93: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2023
Pigstormentor:
cheesy...

We have been saying it...

All their supporters on Nairaland are PROUD HAMAS/TALIBAN/AL-QEDA/ISIS Supporters. They are always shouting DEATH to ISRAEL. THEY only have automatic hate for people that believe in Christianity.

They NEVER condemned FULANi Herdsmen attacks ....or Even Boko Haram attacks. But they will be the first to insult and mock..BIAFRANs that want to let them have NIGERIA to themselves, with their HAMAS masters known as Fulani Herdsmen.

Small Small breeze dey Blow, these PIGs ynasssh must open...spits

But the fight is between hamas and Israelites (Jews).

Israelites killed Jesus🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Cajal(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Criminal that was disgraced out of office
Grass cutter politician is making reference to holy book
Wailing wailer

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by musty16: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

Hmm.... He's one of the founding father of the APC.
For him to be shortlisted as on of the possible running mate of H.E Bola Ahmed Tinubu,before his eventual fallout with his blossom friend, the President, said a lot about his person.
The anomaly in the party structure said it all.
The Muslim president and vice president, who calls the short about what's to be done further elaborate his submission.
You are talking about appointment of the president, how many Christians are occupying a very sensitive position in the country?
From security, finance, foreign affairs, etc?
Give us the numbers and also give us that of the Muslims, let us compare how influential their positions are!.
Solomon Dalung! We all know you started criticizing APC and Buhari after you didn't get a second term appointment as minister.
I can remember vividly when you were still a minister, how you defended Buhari all the time in media houses.
With due respect sir please rest!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Mosba: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2023
David Babachir is constituting nuisance!!!
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by stuffs2002: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

Hmm.... He's one of the founding father of the APC.
For him to be shortlisted as on of the possible running mate of H.E Bola Ahmed Tinubu,before his eventual fallout with his blossom friend, the President, said a lot about his person.
The anomaly in the party structure said it all.
The Muslim president and vice president, who calls the short about what's to be done further elaborate his submission.
You are talking about appointment of the president, how many Christians are occupying a very sensitive position in the country?
From security, finance, foreign affairs, etc?
Give us the numbers and also give us that of the Muslims, let us compare how influential their positions are!.
Since when has Babachir becomes the darlin of IPOB cannibals. Isn't it the same Babachir that IPOB were cursing upandan during Buhari era?

IPOB cannibals will always complain even if you give them 99% of the appointment

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by papapchi(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2023
Christianity and Islam are both evil, Africa go back to your ancestors religion and prosper. No race prosper in other people's religion.

#Release#Mazi#Nnamdi#Kanu#Now
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by stuffs2002: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Exceed15:
Yes it is. Fielding Muslim - Muslim tickets in a circular country is a proof and highly insensitive step.

No be only circular na rectangular grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Bellotelli: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2023
If i were him i would be saying worse, considering how he lost his prestigious position in APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Truf: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
You talk as if you are not Nigerian? The people ruling you are the best you have, whatever they maybe, they are definitely more qualified than you, to be the ones ruling you.

The Pdp, The LP or whatever party you may support are subject to The APC which is by far the best thing you Nigerians have today.
You’re a very dull fellow. Extremely stup!d for this senseless talk. MUMU!

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Bellotelli: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Jlow2:
This man got balls
The man was one of the biggest losers in APC. If i were him i would say more trash 😭.
After all, a man that is down fears no fall.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by samunaka: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/18/apc-now-islamic-party-under-your-watch-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal-slams-tinubu-others/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

When you were in the APC and looting the country dry it was not an Islamic party, now that you have been side lined and nothing to rape it has suddenly becomes an Islamic party

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by juman(m): 6:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu is changing nigeria to a christian state.
He appoint christians to biggest positions.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Soo?

Is LP not a Christian party? undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by daygee12: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2023
dokyOloye:
AlQaeda People’s Congress 🏃

Modified.
All these local Hamas operatives quoting me,Israel de wait for una for Gaza.
Make una enter plane reach Gaza😀

Even Akpabio is a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by FashionCookie(f): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Yeye talk!
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Truf: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
How can there be any relationship/correlation with this bitter aggrieved topic from grass utter Thief Babachir that makes no sense?

Babachir says is now the gospel of a saint to you Oblivious minded Obidient Agbadorians.

Confused Shameless Hypocrites.
SMH. There are too many fools like you lurking around. Jobless, hungry element. Shame!

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2023
It's been long I read a post reeking of such honesty

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Blackdisciple(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Na them dey chant death to israel...Soon they will have their own Hamaz... cheesy
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Davidic1999: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Very apt
Notice they(APC) all never talk about boko haram,even about Fulani herdsmen,check all threads about Fulani killings,you never see those known APC monickers
They go AWOL
They all support Hamas too

How you take know say dem dey support hamas too😂

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Truf: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Creamypie:
so with almost 500% inflation of everything, brought about by APC making fuel price increase by 600% ,u still say its d best. Are you paying your bills, even to the smallest thing? Are you sure u aren't abnormal.? How people sell their future cos of plate of porridge is what I don't understand
I doubt the an!mal pays any form of bill, Idjot prolly feeding off of his wretched parents and still def collects money from them to barb hair.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Evil useless party

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by AntiWailer: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Loser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attackers Engaged Policemen, Soldiers In A Shoot-out – Enugu CP / ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC / Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.