Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal (23866 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by JOemmy(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2023
That felix morka have been used as apc media attack dog for quite a long time now I wonder when they will compensate him with a reasonable political appointment?

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by geokay777(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

Verbal diarrhea or dysentery doesn't eradicate the points he raised in his submission.
I'm a Christian and if you look at the members of cabinet of this present administration, it's a balance selection between our 2 major religion. So he has no case
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by kissdabride: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

Attack the message not the messenger.
I think he raised some important and critical points in his submission.
very serious allegation
Christian beware.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by IgOga(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by kissdabride: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

Wow,that is serious.
I think a party is just a vehicle but the people driving it may be evil.
then the driver can crush at any point in time

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by kissdabride: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2023
ILoveFaith:
I’ve not had a piece this nice and reeks of sincerity from a politician in a long time.
This words will never die
such a piece meal
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by dalongjnr: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2023
kissdabride:
then the driver can crush at any point in time
You are right.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Osgilliat(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Religion has become a cancer hindering Nigeria progress.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by dalongjnr: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2023
kissdabride:
very serious allegation
Christian beware.
True, message passed and well received.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by kissdabride: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2023
Aquila99:

Wch stupid points did he raise, d Man who is president dat he accused of having islamic agenda have been fair to all religions and tribes in his appoints, even Muslims are unhappy that many Christians are being appointed. He is bitter loser, imagine all he went through from post primaries. He is crying inside.
the point is Muslims like to dominate too fanatical
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by dalongjnr: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2023
geokay777:

I'm a Christian and if you look at the members of cabinet of this present administration, it's a balance selection between our 2 major religion. So he has no case
But it's not all about the quantity but quality of portfolios.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Successlane: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2023
stuffs2002:

Since when has Babachir turned the darling of IPOB cannibals

Since he became Tinubu's enemy.

The enemy of their enemy is their friend and vice versa (QED)
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by mipeesoft(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by dalongjnr: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2023
mipeesoft:
this man is seriously shaking the table, i dey gbadun you shaa so please ride on grin grin grin grin grin grin
He want to event totally scatter the table.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by DD29: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2023
Leave islam out of your dirty politics

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/18/apc-now-islamic-party-under-your-watch-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal-slams-tinubu-others/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

This is a brave man, and only the brave says the truth as it is!

The Muslim Muslim ticket is a jihadi agenda, and i knew this right from the beginning.

Shame to members of other religions who ignorantly supported it.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2023
StOla:
This one is still fighting religious warfare like a loser that he supported.

Just imagine if he had been nominated as running mate by Tinubu.

It would have been a useless ticket like how Baba-Ahmed was useless on the LP ticket.

Prove his facts wrong, you idiot

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Decent09(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Jostoman: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
you are a wise man... The only sensible OBIDIENT... Lawal is working for us the APC... I just wish headless mobs will understand.... But emotions will not let them understand...
am only suspecting him for what he is saying here not the one he said last time when he said Obi won last election and tinubu came 3rd, but this one that he is trying to bring religion is what i dont understand.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by famology(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2023
This one is still frustrated. Lol 🤣
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Jostoman: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2023
StOla:

It would have been a useless ticket like how Baba-Ahmed was useless on the LP ticket.
who knows it might even be your BAT that is Using him but some people dont know. I have seen that BAT is trying to use him to play his usual religion game tactics and that was the reason why i advise obedient to stay away from the thread.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by APCNig: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2023
The Islamic party has won the general election, so what can you do?

If Akpabio and George Akume the SGF convert to Islam, what will you do?
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by torqque7(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Shameless minded oblivious Obidient Agbadorian.

You have no idea how a Jew considers a worthless peasant like yourself.

They have 10x more respect for the Palestines they are killing today, not to talk of a jungle bunny like yourself in a zoo in Nigeria Africa.

Who let a rabbied animal out of its cage?people that cannot make a point without sounding like mad terrorist animals throwing insults everywhere. How does A jungle Orangutan monkey call someone a jungle bunny when he also lives in the same jungle? You think you sound smart with your rants but there is a saying that a fooool is considered wise when his mouth is shut,do well to shut yours.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Jostoman: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2023
APCNig:
The Islamic party has won the general election, so what can you do?
Na BAT dey use this man dey play religion tactics but people dont know.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Jostoman: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2023
dokyOloye:
AlQaeda People’s Congress 🏃

Modified.
All these local Hamas operatives quoting me,Israel de wait for una for Gaza.
Make una enter plane reach Gaza😀
may be na BAT want dey use this man dey play religion tactics as usual ahead of supreme court because that is the only game he has now to deceive the northerners again for the second time but am happy that he has really show he colour to them.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by adekolaelect(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2023
StOla:

Very brainlant observation.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Timmi: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/18/apc-now-islamic-party-under-your-watch-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal-slams-tinubu-others/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

This shameless nonentity of a man still can’t stop ranting, just want to be relevant. An ingrate of a man looking for followers, when you bite the hand that fed you, then you are worse than a dog.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by torqque7(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

Not everybody is a political lunatic!
Some of us are critical thinkers and not political bandits and mobsters.
I have support the APC, I have worked for the APC and rewarded by it,but that's not how it was when the party was formed.
Immediately we won the election, there was a clash of ego,everyone was trying to hijack one or two portfolio for himself and his boys. That continued unabated which leads us to this stage in time of our nations unpalatable history.
The fallout was massive and the party couldn't manage success of the 2015 and 2019 election.
2027 elections, dogs will eat dogs.
I wish Asiwaju well and I hope he succeed with his renewed hope.
Let Nigeria work for all of us.

Don't mind that teenage extremist,as long as you are not ok with everything happening under the APC government then they think you are of another party not knowing alot of us are Certified APC card carrying members unlike his type wey na just their name them write down for book but not given a card. If good men standby and don't condemn evil regardless of where the evil is from then they are part of the evil,Baba chair lawal has valid points but Asiwaju I think is trying to compensate for that by appointing christians too in the government,it's just that the juicy positions have all been given to Muslims sha. God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Okoroawusa: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2023
When he was cutting grass he didn't know that it was a Muslim party?
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by torqque7(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Babachir is a liability to any political party he finds himself in.

Why be say una too like to de deviate from issues on ground and go to blackmail? Is he worse than Asiwaju whose Alpha Betta company is linked to tax auditing of Lagos?or Asiwajus family who ran Lagos then and are still running Lagos?make una try dey use una brain,you just come off as an ignorant unimformed opportunist.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Orinechi: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2023
ILoveFaith:
I’ve not had a piece this nice and reeks of sincerity from a politician in a long time.
This words will never die
. He is now a good citizen. What made PMB sack his as SGF?
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by soccerlite: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2023
Funny old man

Chop clean mouth old man liar

When he was enjoying loot with buhari he didn't know apc was islamic party

White hair doesn't mean wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t crucify me for my son’s sins, says Bamanga Tukur. Quotes Bible / Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls Arrive Presidential Villa Abuja(photos) / Outstanding Public Officers In Nigeria Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.