Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal (23867 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by torqque7(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2023
stuffs2002:

It surprises me that a character like Babachir was actually expecting Tinubu to pick him as VP. Babachir the grass cutter that should be in jail.

Really? Yet it's somehow ok to choose another person who has been caught severally and notorious for frolicking with terrorist to the point even a founding father of the terrorist group said he was part of them? Do you see a pattern of hypocrisy here? Oga make una dey use brain before talking. An ACCUSED thief is FAR better than a CONFIRMED terrorist sympathizer.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Alba3: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2023
StOla:
This one is still fighting religious warfare like a loser that he supported.

Just imagine if he had been nominated as running mate by Tinubu.

It would have been a useless ticket like how Baba-Ahmed was useless on the LP ticket.
It baffles me, the Obidients that used to insult Mr. Lawal every minute for stealing are now celebrating him as one their best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by DTaj: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Talking about this idiot, Babachir Lawal, who stole a whopping N564 million, during his shameful grass-cutting scandal as Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) under Buhari, for which he was subsequently sacked, was he a CHRISTIAN when he committed this malfeasance?

The fool is still bitter for having missed out on being picked as Tinubu's running mate, despite his loud lobby!

A daft, corrupt politician, who should have been in jail, is talking...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by dalongjnr: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2023
torqque7:

Don't mind that teenage extremist,as long as you are not ok with everything happening under the APC government then they think you are of another party not knowing alot of us are Certified APC card carrying members unlike his type wey na just their name them write down for book but not given a card. If good men standby and don't condemn evil regardless of where the evil is from then they are part of the evil,Baba chair lawal has valid points but Asiwaju I think is trying to compensate for that by appointing christians too in the government,it's just that the juicy positions have all been given to Muslims sha. God bless Nigeria.
God bless you my brother.
Some of us that worked hard for the merger to succeeded and worked harder for the registration and legal process that followed,understand the reason why the APC WAS FOUNDED and the expectations that comes with it.
APC was formed based on the principle of equity,equality, fairness and just.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by gratefulheart(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by akaahs(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Every sane Nigerian is aware of this.
Apc is an idea from Islamic brotherhood party in Egypt. The Egyptian were wise enough to realize the damage to their country under the brotherhood, they kick them out and restore their country.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Dittodat: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Ranting of a delusional retar@ded imb@cile inconsequential religious fanatical idiot.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Dittodat: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Alba3:
It baffles me, the Obidients that used to insult Mr. Lawal every minute for stealing are now celebrating him as one their best.
They are mostly brainwashed low IQ idiots. They have no ideology besides following the religious fanatical IPOB terrorist monkey from Agulu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/18/apc-now-islamic-party-under-your-watch-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal-slams-tinubu-others/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

Chai! See knockout...

"Mark my words, all critical decisions will be taken behind his back during the afternoon prayer sessions, which he will be unable to attend.

This Babachir Lawal get bad mouth ooo....grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by juman(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
The former EFCC Chairman and the CBN governor should be released immediately.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by erico2k2(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pigstormentor:
cheesy...

We have been saying it...

All their supporters on Nairaland are PROUD HAMAS/TALIBAN/AL-QEDA/ISIS Supporters. They are always shouting DEATH to ISRAEL. THEY only have automatic hate for people that believe in Christianity.

They NEVER condemned FULANi Herdsmen attacks ....or Even Boko Haram attacks. But they will be the first to insult and mock..BIAFRANs that want to let them have NIGERIA to themselves, with their HAMAS masters known as Fulani Herdsmen.

Small Small breeze dey Blow, these PIGs ynasssh must open...spits
Just so you know and the rest of the Ignorant Nigerians.Isrealis are not CHRISTIANS.As a matter of fact the Arabs I. ISreal are more than the christian let alone the Jews.I repeat the Isrealis are not CHRISTIANS.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by abidem4real: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by BabaAduras: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/18/apc-now-islamic-party-under-your-watch-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal-slams-tinubu-others/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

Men like Babachir can be very bitter when they loose their relevance and means of livelihood.

Here is a man that supported BAT with all his might at the APC primaries with the hope of becoming the Christian VP to BAT. BAT "broke his testicles" when he later went for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

His ranting is a sweet music to my ears.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Chiefpriestt: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Aquila99:

Wch stupid points did he raise, d Man who is president dat he accused of having islamic agenda have been fair to all religions and tribes in his appoints, even Muslims are unhappy that many Christians are being appointed. He is bitter loser, imagine all he went through from post primaries. He is crying inside.
Shut up zombie. Tinubu has not been fair to all tribes and you know it but choose to say trash to defend his govt. Onye ala
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Joysammy: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thank you Mr. Grasshopper. Lots of offices are not controlled by Christians. Minister of Interior, finance, water resources, mining, etc... CBN governor, EFCC boss, Senate President, COAS and co are all Christians in case you stupidly refused to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Pigstormentor: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Almajiri...

Dr. Gumi just confirmed that Boko HARAM is in the Military. How far?

jrusky:

Wetin you called yourself? Pigtomentor baa? I swear to God life dey torment you for real, I advise you go and seek spiritual help. I kept telling you and one "Taylor" here the moment you started typing in bold font I knew the network mesh upstairs is seriously on tormenting mode and need a spiritual resetting.

Ndooh! You will be alright some day. Tell Babachir the N250M he stole to cut grass we need our money back first. Ok
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Poll23: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Aquila99:

Wch stupid points did he raise, d Man who is president dat he accused of having islamic agenda have been fair to all religions and tribes in his appoints, even Muslims are unhappy that many Christians are being appointed. He is bitter loser, imagine all he went through from post primaries. He is crying inside.

It's only sensible human like you will understand this....he's sore loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Burob: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Shut up zombie. Tinubu has not been fair to all tribes and you know it but choose to say trash to defend his govt. Onye ala
You go wail, you go tire.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Burob: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Almajiri...

Dr. Gumi just confirmed that Boko HARAM is in the Military. How far?

So you believe The Cleric abi?
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Chiefpriestt: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
You go wail, you go tire.
This rodent has no brains. Who's wailing? Go locate your fellow urchinns

1 Like

Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Pigstormentor: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
You and the cleric who is more connected? Forget online banter.

Burob:
So you believe The Cleric abi?
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Raf4: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Very d@ft and disgusting fellow..
The same man that worked assiduously against Osinbajo and Rotimi Amechi who are Christians.
He worked for Tinubu, a muslim, to succeed Buhari, another muslim. Only to be crying like a bushbaby now because he was not considered for VP. A very petty thieving madafaka former SGF.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Aquila99: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chiefpriestt:

slowpoke. Point out where he has not been fair. Top ministries wen to we Igbos and christains, even in d force. Ezuzu
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Aquila99: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
stuffs2002:

I am a Muslim and I strongly believe Tinubu has been appointing more Christians than necessary into his government.

Exactly, so wat is d grasscutter now talking about Muslim dis n dat.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Aquila99: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
dalongjnr:

Hmm.... He's one of the founding father of the APC.
For him to be shortlisted as on of the possible running mate of H.E Bola Ahmed Tinubu,before his eventual fallout with his blossom friend, the President, said a lot about his person.
The anomaly in the party structure said it all.
The Muslim president and vice president, who calls the short about what's to be done further elaborate his submission.
You are talking about appointment of the president, how many Christians are occupying a very sensitive position in the country?
From security, finance, foreign affairs, etc?
Give us the numbers and also give us that of the Muslims, let us compare how influential their positions are!.

Even you know the truth that most of all top appointments are Christians and to even minority tribes.
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Chiefpriestt: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Aquila99:

slowpoke. Point out where he has not been fair. Top ministries wen to we Igbos and christains, even in d force. Ezuzu
Stop typing like a lunatic. I don't expect a zombie like you to admit the truth
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by peteregwu(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Whether apc is an Islamic party or not, that one concern una. Make una deal with am. ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by newoffer: 4:23am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by TikiManner: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
C
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by Dicoomoba: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
TikiManner:

Good afternoon sir. Please I tried to quote you on the thread you were last on but I was banned by antispam bot. I know you have helped several people but please help me too for sir it's not easy at all for me . ๐Ÿ™
Mcheck ur aza
Re: APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal by TikiManner: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Mcheck ur aza
Thanks sir. ๐Ÿ™

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outstanding Public Officers In Nigeria Since 1999 / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Will Conveniently Win โ€“ Oshiomhole / Chicago State University Refuses To Authenticate Tinubuโ€™s Submitted Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.