Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi (44467 Views)

Easter: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Greets Christians With Big Grammars / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Amonijosh1: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2023
so this is why you should hold on to power. Pathetic!!!
no wonder Nigeria is sinking.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by omoadeleye(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2023
My first post after ban.

Baba nla werey ni Gumi sha.

He can spread false idea to sooth his islamic agenda with that his diarrhoea mouth .

A terrorist for that matter

Just because he is an extreme supporter of Palestine, the security of the country is not his concern.

He prefers liaising and working with terrorist than let them be eradicated

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Bullet01(f): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2023
This is too inflammatory. What a loose utterance!

What of if it were to be the other way round? Nigeria would have been turned upsidedown by region of peace head slammers by now

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Georgejeez: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I voted for Tinubu, but I assure you - I won't allow Tinubu to run again till I die. After his 4years, both him and his Government will be putting in eternal retirement.

I understand with Sir Shiek Gumi. Tinubu failed his voters, he failed the very Northern elders that got him there.

Given all powers to Wike as a Shadow vice President of Nigeria is our worst mistake. I won't blame him.

Tinubu should get ready to move back to Lagos in 3years and 6months from today.
No negotiations, no further reasonings.

The Power shall be withdrawn from the entire Southern Region, they all have Christian agenda!!!!

I supported Atiku because I am strictly PDP and believed in his capabilities , I criticised Wike because of his anti Party style of Politics ..

HOWEVER let anything happen to Wike in that FCT all because he's a Christian and Southerner and you Northern Rams will not only unite the whole South behind Tinubu but also plunge the Country further into disintegration ..

Una de really feel say this Country belong to Una only abi ?

Something de worry Una no be small , Gumi disciples

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Jagabanarmy: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2023
Shapeaso:
Op, muslims are terrorists. Let all bin laden followers die. cheesy
He's talking rubbish because he's a terrorist. He should be in jail by now.. useless Man

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by GUNITGuy: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2023
They just killed people in Benue and see how they downplayed it ....Talking about Military Coups that have Political Intonation....
But needless killing in Jos, Kaduna, Benue, by people we don't understand their objectives are not even given the right attention....

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by zionstaar75: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:
Oga I don’t blame you

Same Wike that betrayed entire Rivers Votes hoping to run for presidency via APC routes in future

I blame south south politicians who’s only after their own pocket instead of agitating for Niger Delta republic same time as Biafra people are agitating

If this country divides trust me 95% of these rubbishes coming from North and SW will stop when no more free money coming from South South

For the daft and naive idiots quoting me. Niger Delta is not Delta state.
I've never seen you make any sense so you're the number one daft and idiot on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2023
Joysammy:
I don't want to believe this hoax. And paradventure it was true that Gumi said it... I advise President Tinubu to immediately arrest him, put him in prison before he sets the country on fire.

Presently, we done need fake Pastors with their useless prophesies and as well we don't want fake Islamic bigotry to mislead us. Enough of hate speech that could turn Nigeria into confusion.

Please President Tinubu and other Security architecture should immediately deal with this issue (only if it is true the man said it)
Long live the Sheikh Gumi

Muslims made Tinubu got their not the Christians, but he has took to favour Christian s with all Powers and authority including EFCC. Any hand raise against Gumi - Nigeria won't exist in 24hours....
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Jagabanarmy: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
slivertongue:
we can't trust Muslims with our security
Absolutely, some of them are fanatics. This man is a terrorist and should be detained

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Ozommadu: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
But you are comfortable staying in the same country with christians? Pig!!

Yoruba mooslem go and rest
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Ladoja19: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Coz our dear Boko Haram are brothers
Bandit will only negotiate with us not you
And we like power , we might later misused d said power
So tell me why you won't trust us(terrorist) with dis, ur life is saf and secure
Trust us plss
slivertongue:
we can't trust Muslims with our security
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Yoighaman(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Is this Man mentally OK?

Someone who ought to have been arrested sinceeeee, Buhari is no longer in power, he has started ranting like a nincompoop. Body go tell am, he thinks the druggie is a fanatic like his predecessor.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
May God punish your hypocrisy. What about Fulani herdsmen? What about your kidnapping bandits and Bolo Haram. We know the military is not Boko Haram. You cannot lower their morales with your lies. Nigeria will survive. All the terrorist you have been shipping in from Niger, Chad and the Sahel region, God's thunder will fire them. Our gallant and disciplined military men will fire them. You are getting richer from the bloodshed of this Nation while using the garb of religion to cause bias.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by okorogodwin4(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
God bless Eastern security network and mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu for chasing out criminals masquerading as Fulani Herdsmen out of our farms may God bless you and see you through I know that one Nigeria is scam

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by femagj(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
This man is best described as a goat

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Georgejeez: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Joysammy:
I don't want to believe this hoax. And paradventure it was true that Gumi said it... I advise President Tinubu to immediately arrest him, put him in prison before he sets the country on fire.

Presently, we done need fake Pastors with their useless prophesies and as well we don't want fake Islamic bigotry to mislead us. Enough of hate speech that could turn Nigeria into confusion.

Please President Tinubu and other Security architecture should immediately deal with this issue (only if it is true the man said it)

He's looking for attention, arrest him now and you have given him that and made him a Matyr , his region and religion will start unrest just like in the case of Elzazarki, N. Kanu and Igboho ..

This type needs to be ignored at times and handled with tact . Some Countries like US and Israel will do the needful off key.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by seunayantokun(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria is what it os because the various parts fused together do not have representation in the national assembly. Well, the end is in sight.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Itsemekhona: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nemere2020:
The cleric, in a video sermon of over 14 minutes posted on his official Facebook page, labelled Nyesom Wike, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, as "Satan" for receiving the Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria in his office. The cleric in the sermon also asserted that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be stopped from serving for eight years.
If it was another tribe that made this divisive statement now,u will see DSS invite with public outcry for him or her to be probed

He went on to curse citizens who campaigned assiduously for the Muslim-Muslim ticket as worthless hypocrites and money-mongers who chased dollars for pleasure and worldly purposes.

Below is an excerpt of the sermon as translated from

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/19/sheikh-gumi-calls-fct-minister-wike-satanic-person-says-christians-and-their-infidels?fbclid=IwAR0ygK0Tsc2lcBwymk7LNZy6LqLpunZqU55PIe7XIq2MgEyWHX07kOkPnCA
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by clearcrystal: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is how they inductrinate their followers before you know it they would start killing Christians. Never knew this man was this daft.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Kazeemabiodun: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
I didn't know that this man is so daft
you are daft
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by able20(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
This man should be arrested. Such inflammatory & divisive statements should not be allowed in this country.
Who can arrest Islamic jihadists in Nigeria, nobody! I pity those Christians in SW, they were brainwashed that Yorubas are one.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Owologbo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:
Oga I don’t blame you

Same Wike that betrayed entire Rivers Votes hoping to run for presidency via APC routes in future

I blame south south politicians who’s only after their own pocket instead of agitating for Niger Delta republic same time as Biafra people are agitating

If this country divides trust me 95% of these rubbishes coming from North and SW will stop when no more free money coming from South South

We have more criminal politicians and militants fighting for themselves in South South than any other part of Nigeria.
Greedy sets of people.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Pristine664: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
sweetjohn:
Shame on all Christian’s that foister this Muslim Muslim ticket on us especially the Yoruba foolish Christians

But you all said you preferred Atiku, Sheikh Gumi's cousin to Tinubu if Obi can't get it because to you tribalists hiding under Zombi dense movement, it is anything but Yoruba cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Georgejeez: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Long live the Sheikh Gumi

Muslims made Tinubu got their not the Christians, but he has took to favour Christian s with all Powers and authority including EFCC. Any hand raise against Gumi - Nigeria won't exist in 24hours....

We can't wait for that day please , make it faster .... We are tired of being yoked with Amajiris and Hamas branch members .

You people should break away and join your desert brothers in Niger ...

We are tired of your allaku bar Kabooooomm lifestyle ..

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Pristine664: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Owologbo:

We have more criminal politicians and militants fighting for themselves in South South than any other part of Nigeria.
Greedy sets of people.

The guy you replied is from Anambra though... Just using SS as smokescreen.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by incentive: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
His out off his senses

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by 3ice9ce: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Mayeldah(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
You can now see why Nigeria is not making progress.

Just divide this country, let the North have their own Sharia nation, while the south keeps moving forward

You don't trust Christians with security, what have you said with Boko haram and bandits that were funded and protected by Buhari's govt for 8 years? These terrorists have been killing and sacking villages in the South and North Central, you said nothing.

Sheik Gunmi is a terrorist!
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by georgeakins: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:
Oga I don’t blame you

Ibo man,

Speak for your Ibo people alone
Leave Rivers state alone.

Peter Hoebee has been disgraced at the polls.
He can never be president, except in biafla lepublic

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Westchester(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
This man should be arrested. Such inflammatory & divisive statements should not be allowed in this country.

Before you arrest him first of all arrest MC Oluomo and Baya Onanuga

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by ufuosman(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dis one no get talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG / Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.