Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi (44363 Views)

Easter: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Greets Christians With Big Grammars / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by elevated2: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Ironsi, Fajuyi, Anuforo, MKO, Funsho Williams, Bola Ige, Dele Giwa.
Kudirat Abiola, Ken Saro-Wiwa and the list goes on

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2023
Unstable lots
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by RALPHOW(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Honestly, this man needs Psychiatric Help.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Georgejeez: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Delta State received over N1trn in 8 years. What did they do with the money?

We are tired of receiving everytime o , restructure the country let every region develop at its own pace with its Natural resources , Shikina ...
Let the North develop rapidly and turn to Dubai with its Onions, sugarcane and Millet resources ..

The Niger Delta is tired of holding back the fast growth and development of the North o.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Meti99(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2023
This man Gumi and Ishaq Akintola are the religious bigot twins with peanuts brains...
These guys can't reason straight without virus infections in their heads

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by TUTU147: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2023
Wike should be very careful,fulanis are after him.No wonder herdsmen told him he can't do anything concerning open grazing.Thank God Almighty for South East.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by rspy: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2023
Nigerians mumu sha, They dont know Nigeria is already a muslim nation..
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Sirjerome: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2023
It's high time this Old fool is called to order, it's not the Christian fault that u have a cow brain n cow blood running through ur veins.. if u feel u n ur group of cows n sheep's r not safe, it's better u find a place in d bush to dwell, there's enough space in d sambisa forest that will contain all of u please 👌👌
Imagine this bloodthirsty bastard!!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Jeffrey22(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2023
This man mumu sha
Una never start to cry

1 thing I'm very happy with as an Igbo is Tulumbu is dealing with hausa more than the igbos lol

Igbos no kuku dey position before so he de comot hausas de replace them with Yoruba na Hausas de cry
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Ajalalomo: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2023
I don’t know why this known terrorist is still roaming the streets.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by oluxy(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2023
Nemere2020:
The cleric, in a video sermon of over 14 minutes posted on his official Facebook page, labelled Nyesom Wike, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, as "Satan" for receiving the Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria in his office. The cleric in the sermon also asserted that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be stopped from serving for eight years.

He went on to curse citizens who campaigned assiduously for the Muslim-Muslim ticket as worthless hypocrites and money-mongers who chased dollars for pleasure and worldly purposes.

Below is an excerpt of the sermon as translated from

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/19/sheikh-gumi-calls-fct-minister-wike-satanic-person-says-christians-and-their-infidels?fbclid=IwAR0ygK0Tsc2lcBwymk7LNZy6LqLpunZqU55PIe7XIq2MgEyWHX07kOkPnCA

They have started with hypocrisy.
Buhari spent eight years, herdman, banditary, BH etc..

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Joysammy: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2023
I don't want to believe this hoax. And paradventure it was true that Gumi said it... I advise President Tinubu to immediately arrest him, put him in prison before he sets the country on fire.

Presently, we done need fake Pastors with their useless prophesies and as well we don't want fake Islamic bigotry to mislead us. Enough of hate speech that could turn Nigeria into confusion.

Please President Tinubu and other Security architecture should immediately deal with this issue (only if it is true the man said it)
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by dayssolalee(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2023
MY goodness. This man is so self centred. Look at his words --- me, me, me

God will judge all of you.

Elevate your business by connecting to audience on tens of thousands of websites across Africa.

Shoplife Africa Advertising Network connect the Publishers and the advertisers for exchange of values.

https://shoplife.africa/ads/
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Banjoramos(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Well said shiekh May Allah protect Muslims and grant us victory over disbelieving people. Aameen.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by gemini35(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2023
this man gumi should be arrested, and the fg should release mnk, a known terrorist is working Scot free, and giving order's,what a country.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by ejieddy: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Whether you like it or not sir, Islam is a religion of terror by terror and for terrorists. A religion that justifies killing and killing while shouting "Allahu Akbar" is a satanic religion.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by RealEzee(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Naija branch of hamas don talk dia own oo
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2023
TRAPLORD13:
This animal needs a polka dot on his forehead.
Talking garbage.
So Nigeria belongs to the Muslims alone right.
Keep dreaming pvnk.
Tinubu will rule for 8 uninterrupted years.
I
We got Tinubu there, and we will make sure he returns to Lagos after 4years, Tinubu has channel all powers to the Christians.

After his first reign, I will rather die than allow him another Tenure.

#Tinubu must return to Lagos in 4years
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Adabestseason(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2023
This is so sad,pathetic and sympathetic,with all these i thought you should call for the disintegration of the country to curtail these problems,were you a beneficiary of former CBN's governor's benevolence,what about your negotiation skills with your brothers who are doing kidnapping under your watch,please push for true federalism with your sermon it will do us a lot of good.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Eriggayabdem: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Religious fanatic with the intelligence of a hot, steaming pile of turd.
Historical revisionists such as these should be exiled to a gulag in Siberia.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by NwaliE01: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2023
You can't be hiding guns in the mosque, hold press conferences pretending to clamour for peace and at night you distribute weapons and expect to be clapped for. You should be concerned that people are being killed unabated. If killing shenk Gumi will restore peace for Nigeria and Nigerians. Please let him go. No individual is above the country.
It's only a guilty conscience that’s quakes when the truth is mentioned.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2023
Ajalalomo:
I don’t know why this known terrorist is still roaming the streets.
Touch the Sheikh and expect your state, family and your entire generation smoke to death!

All praises to Gumi

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I voted for Tinubu, but I assure you - I won't allow Tinubu to run again till I die. After his 4years, both him and his Government will be putting in eternal retirement.

I understand with Sir Shiek Gumi. Tinubu failed his voters, he failed the very Northern elders that got him there.

Given all powers to Wike as a Shadow vice President of Nigeria is our worst mistake. I won't blame him.

Tinubu should get ready to move back to Lagos in 3years and 6months from today.
No negotiations, no further reasonings.

The Power shall be withdrawn from the entire Southern Region, they all have Christian agenda!!!!

An bigoted and brainwashed Islamic j!hadist

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by MadamExcellency: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I voted for Tinubu, but I assure you - I won't allow Tinubu to run again till I die. After his 4years, both him and his Government will be putting in eternal retirement.

I understand with Sir Shiek Gumi. Tinubu failed his voters, he failed the very Northern elders that got him there.

Giving all powers to Wike as a Shadow Vice President of Nigeria is our worst mistake. I won't blame him.

Tinubu should get ready to move back to Lagos in 3years and 6months from today.
No negotiations, no further reasonings.

The Power shall be withdrawn from the entire Southern Region, they all have a Christian agenda!!!!

You don't mean it?

Are you Shiek Gumi himself or just his disciple?

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Nyanabo(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2023
All Muslims are terrorists. The Koran made sure of that. You see that Muslim boy or girl that's quiet? Fear am pass any Christians that's loud. They are devilish.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Nyanabo(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Touch the Shiek and expect bother your state, family and your entire generation smoke to death!

All praises to Gumi

Another jihadist spotted

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Joysammy:
I don't want to believe this hoax. And paradventure it was true that Gumi said it... I advise President Tinubu to immediately arrest him, put him in prison before he sets the country on fire.

Presently, we done need fake Pastors with their useless prophesies and as well we don't want fake Islamic bigotry to mislead us. Enough of hate speech that could turn Nigeria into confusion.

Please President Tinubu and other Security architecture should immediately deal with this issue (only if it is true the man said it)
Your country is in soup

Remember M-M Ticket? Till now nothing was done about Debra.

Las las this big for nothing giant go disintegrate
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by benardtotti(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Nemere2020:
The cleric, in a video sermon of over 14 minutes posted on his official Facebook page, labelled Nyesom Wike, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, as "Satan" for receiving the Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria in his office. The cleric in the sermon also asserted that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be stopped from serving for eight years.

He went on to curse citizens who campaigned assiduously for the Muslim-Muslim ticket as worthless hypocrites and money-mongers who chased dollars for pleasure and worldly purposes.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/19/sheikh-gumi-calls-fct-minister-wike-satanic-person-says-christians-and-their-infidels?fbclid=IwAR0ygK0Tsc2lcBwymk7LNZy6LqLpunZqU55PIe7XIq2MgEyWHX07kOkPnCA

Obi's friends should pick a side , Babachir is busy claiming Apc want to islamise the nation , while Gumi ( a known Obi and datti friend) is claiming Apc want to kill Muslims, pls which one d0 we believe? Meanwhile thank God Obi didn't win just see the type 0f fanatics supporting him .
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Ibelearner: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Shameless hi-goat useless mumu
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Dmacqh(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2023
When there's no trust and love, divorce is better
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Miracle2020: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2023
DSS and the army will pretend not to have heard what he said, but if one of should say what this animal said, you will either be killed or DSS will visit you.
Tinubu I hope you see what you cause.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Jagabanarmy: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

Useless Man.... Jagaban will rule for good eight years and you can't stop him. Wike ain't going nowhere Mr Man. It's the turn of the south to rule for good eight years and nothing will stop it except northerners want trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.