Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me (17358 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by uche393: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
if you're an Igbo, your dream might be pointing that your wife might be cheating on you! and you're still eating her food
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by joe1309: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:
I have been a victim of fake proohet which has destroyed my home in the past.

My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children.

I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage.

She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?
what did u do to her ?
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
I'm a prophet.she is 100% innocent.the only problem is that she has a spiritual husband that has vowed to frustrate her marital life. It is this same spiritual husband that uses your wife face to appear to you in dreams . She only needs deliverance from this spiritual husband.it can also be that you have spiritual wife that doesn't want you to have settle home .so this spiritual wife of yours uses your wife face in dream .both of you should sit down and find out Which of you two usually have se.x in the dream . That will tell who got the spiritual wife or husband
Handsomejok:

My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children.

I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage.

She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by fortunateme: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
YelloweWest:

Because of dream

What if he dies (like all people do) and she has nothing to do with it?

I remember a case like this between husband and wife in delta state that were always having issues. The last time they went to police the dpo said they should go and settle. Na so the man take cut em wife head.
Man is spirit being. If u align with the spirit you'll get the leading of the spirit.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by creepsyme(f): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

A good thing you know you have put her through so much suffering, you will surely not escape it.
BTW why do men think only women should do something to save a marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
lifenajeje:
■ If I had asked him to come to my church it would like am having personal interest. Am offering him a neutral solution to his problem which is spiritual hence the need for him to go to mountain of fire ..
I don't know the anointing the prophet he met with his mother have got ..moreover there are different kinds of prophets.
■ I believe his problem would be solved if he follows my advice in Jesus name .
undecided

2. Oh, now that prophet "anointing" is to blame and not the fact that ALL so-called prophets are liars? undecided

3. So Jesus Christ said those who have bad dreams in marriage should come to him so he can solve their problem? shocked

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by todugo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dreams don't have one meaning; it could be that she is a hindrance to your happiness or progress in life.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by MeekGram7(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

You know, many times God communicates to us and we take it for granted.
For me even if I start having the feelings, instantly I will be very watchful and prayerful
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

Dear Op,

Your wife is just there like an imaginary being in your home...In her innermost mind, she has vowed to frustrate all your efforts or probably kill you if you mess up or lord over her.

She's in your house to prove a point to get back at you when the time comes because your marriage is already damaged and can not be repaired anymore.

I would suggest that you rent an apartment for her and the children...Let her look for a source of income or you support from a distance...Her high brain would be resetted in the near future.

Go get a mature babe who will understand your philosophy of life and marriage... Thereafter, marry her and make sure, you love her with your full heart.

Do these things, I've suggested or very soon, we shall hear of your downfall and RIP.

Use your head wisely.

Click LIKE if you agree or SHARE if you disagree on my candid and realistic opinions.

Cheers!
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Banhammy717: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
The person you see in your dream is not your wife.
What you're seeing is jinn, aljannu. It's an evil spirit
Your wife doesn't need to appear in your dream before she kills you.

I can tell you spiritually, what you see in your dream is handiwork of devil, who wants to destroy your marriage, and family.

Think outside the box

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by BRATISLAVA: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

Forget whatever comments you read about your wife.

What suffering did you put her through? Did you torture her because you think she's a witch? If you think so, why did you get back with her and start complaining here?

You're an unrepentantly wicked person, but you haven't seen how yet.

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by BRATISLAVA: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
creepsyme:
A good thing you know you have put her through so much suffering, you will surely not escape it.
BTW why do men think only women should do something to save a marriage?

His write-up indicates he is a typical Nigerian man.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by olabrinks(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
I’ve noticed men always blame their wives for any bad luck that happens to them. They never take accountability for anything.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by ivanoj(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sometimes, when we dream it looks stupid and foolish. On a more serious note there is no way you will not loose guide. She will not kill you as expected but your soul will be tormented when you are in your night.
Wayforward - plan for your night without her being involved. Do not loose guide.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by lifenajeje(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
undecided

2. Oh, now that prophet "anointing" is to blame and not the fact that ALL so-called prophets are liars? undecided

3. So Jesus Christ said those who have bad dreams in marriage should come to him so he can solve their problem? shocked

God is a revealer of dreams..
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
lifenajeje:
■ God is a revealer of dreams..
Which God? Please be specific! undecided
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by lifenajeje(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which God? Please be specific! undecided

The one who created you
Jehoval almighty .
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
lifenajeje:
■ The one who created you Jehoval almighty .
The same Jehovah that made clear in Deuteronomy 30 - 32 that His only chosen people are those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and that His specific promises to them in that applied only so long as they remained under His Old Law of Moses? undecided
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by kennethesan(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
What is manipulative in what i wrote? Humans aren't devil but tool; it is deceptive most time.....Go GOD, fine as well.
Basicend:

Stop trying to manipulate the man.

Let him approach God for more clarity and confirmation with a good conscience.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Basicend: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
kennethesan:
What is manipulative in what i wrote? Humans aren't devil but tool; it is deceptive most time.....Go GOD, fine as well.

It's deeper than that.
Attacks have fountains and if the fountains cannot be addressed with the woman, the evil can overwhelm.

Stop trying to paint the woman involved as a saint. Those waters are coming from her, and can be deliberate sometimes. It is manipulative from you to the man that way.

Let the man do his proper findings from God and make corrections, if need be.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by koolaid87: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Maybe you hot your wife and what you are seeing is the resultant guilty consequences.
OR
Your wife is really planning something dangerous,be careful .

Peradventure I hot my wife, how can I cold her?

You almost blew me off the chair with your missile.

Abeg, small small ooo
grin
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Truvelisback(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

Be very careful. Most times, death comes like a joke.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by justmondris: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
You should discuss it with her and both of you should pray together. There is something called a familiar spirit and maybe someone is using her face against you in your dream just to destroy your marriage.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by justmondris: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
You should discuss it with her and both of you should pray together. There is something called a familiar spirit and maybe someone is using her face against you in your dream just to destroy your marriage.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
justmondris:
You want the woman to altogether flee the house with the children at this point to Lord knows where.OP will never find her ever again! grin

OP, see them keep trying to lure you back to your old demons. grin
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Dshocker(m): 4:07am On Oct 20, 2023
IyaTola:
Stop Lying About your Age.

No matter the urge to, do not lie about your age on your cv or during the interviews.

When you are good you are good, do not make any company make you feel less competent because of your age hence you fall into the trap of falsifying documents to lie about your age.

Clients put a cap on age for different reasons but if you are qualified for a role with an age caveat tell the truth, if they want you they will take you.

One thing I know is this employers will bend the rules for candidates they like so why will I falsify my document?

If you are longing to get into a particular sector and they are always giving the age clause, look into other sectors.

No organization is worth falsifying any documents for. When the chips are down, they will kick you out of their organization for falsifying a document, because everyone does it and gets away with it does not mean you should join them.

Happy New Week.

What has this got to do with the topic

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by lifenajeje(m): 5:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The same Jehovah that made clear in Deuteronomy 30 - 32 that His only chosen people are those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and that His specific promises to them in that applied only so long as they remained under His Old Law of Moses? undecided

Remember in the book of Mathew after Jesus got baptised he said

" This is my beloved son in whom am well pleased "

Romans 3:23/24 paraphrased sums it all for we have sinned but through Jesus Christ we reconciled to God

Jesus himself spoke in John 3:16

" I am the way, the truth and the life no one cometh into the father except through me".

The gift of life is free only if u believe in God .
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Danielomisco(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2023
you get mind oh,deadman walking asking for what to do lol.go and kiss her...smh
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Pinkeyes: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2023
So she reconciled with you after everything you and your mother did? Some women self.

Never Marry from a family who are into prophet and visions.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Raylight2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Handsomejok:

First thing first. Why did you suffer her ?
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Fearyourcreator: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

It's your mother and her useless prophet that actually want to kill you

Imagine allowing your mother and one prophet say all this to your young wife simply because of an incident you and your wife should have weather together

Your mum has completely destroy your marriage and probably your life too

You've really offended your wife, there is no time table for shop to get burnt and pinning it on your wife is foolhardy

Same prophet will have told your mum is behind your ordeal if your wife is the one that bring you to the prophet

You've really put your wife through a lot and you are still putting her through more
Spiritual people dey get money for Nigeria... them Sabi scatter marriage like crazy ...
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Thomasankara(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
[/color]use ur head b4 u are mohbad[color=][color=#770077]use ur head b4 u are mohbad[/color][color=#770077][/color]use ur head b4 u are mohbad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / What Was Your Baby's First Word? / How Do I Go About Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.