Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me (17334 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by RonuThings(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
šŸ™„

Op, is your wife a Yoruba woman

Women of nowadays are capable of anything undecided
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Myer:
ā–  I don't know how your early marriage was but she does not love you any more, she is simply co-habiting with you.
She may not be attacking you physically but her spirit is warring with yours.
Usually not a supporter of rekindling old flames, but since you were only separated and not divorced and also you have children together, you should try to make it work. Pray about it and ask her why she does not seem to love you any more. And what she wants both of you to do differently. Also let her know you plans for her and you children together.
Please do not make any promises you cannot keep.
What ever you both decide, commit it into God's hands. Please, put God first in your life and especially your parenting
OP, see them.... still coming for you with the same load of gibberish that created the problem that you are facing today in marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by obaidan: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:
I have been a victim of fake proohet which has destroyed my home in the past.

My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children.

I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage.

She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?

At least when you get to heaven, you will not tell God that he didnt show you
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Enemyofpeace: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
OP run o or RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Gajagojo: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
RonuThings:
šŸ™„

Op, is your wife a Yoruba woman

Women of nowadays are capable of anything undecided
I think his wife is an Igbo man
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by DJInfluence: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
It's only a manifestation of your inner most fear. Doesn't mean she wants to kill you.

However this got me thinking, how many people have actually dreamt of being rich? Why do we only have weird dreams of people pursuing or pressing or trying to kill us? šŸ¤£ grin grin
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children.

I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage.

She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?

She will not harm you, if she is a wise woman. Stop asking her nonsense questions if you don't want nonsense answers. Nobody can kill you except only God and wouldn't you rather die in the hands of your lover than in the hands of your enemy?

It must be a tricky one for you to answer cause you don't even know if she's your lover or your enemy. Omo, Marriage isn't easy, living with another person can be scary, sometimes I get tired of myownself talk less of another entity.

God be with you my bro.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by alizma: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

One mistake a man can make that could lead to his immediate destruction is to ever assumed that a woman said what she said by mistake, in anger or it wasn't intended. Having said that, it will interest you to know that it is dangerous to remain under the same roof with a woman who you once have feelings for you but currently have no feelings for you. Women will gladly destroyed what they have before but currently do not want it or cannot keep it for themselves than to let another woman have it.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Sunnyski: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Maybe you hot your wife and what you are seeing is the resultant guilty consequences.
OR
Your wife is really planning something dangerous,be careful .

Hot or cold his wife šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Major7: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

Run o !!!
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

We separated because I was doing so well before marrying her just 2 months 5 days after our wedding I lost my shop through fire. My mum said it was not normal for something like that to happened just few months after my wedding and she thought that my wife was behind it so she took me to her prophet. He said that my wife was a witch and she was behind everything that was happening to me. The children are 10, 3 and 1 months but the first one is not my biological child.
That's the problem I have with all this prophets. They tell you what you want to hear. Many of them are fake as Tinubu certificate. Draw to God in prayers and conduct family morning prayers with your wife and kids. There is power in prayers. There is nothing God cannot do. Please think about it. Prayer is the key to break every bondage.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by MasterTeeUSA: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't dream all the time...but when I do, I don't joke around with it. There are 2 issues here with your dream

Option 1 - It's a warning that she might endanger you or put you in grave danger.

Option 2 - Someone is using her look alike so the two of you will never reconcile ...and you will act irrationally...and it could be that she is meant to be a blessing to you and someone wants your downfall and prefers you both remain split.

This is where it gets dicey because you don't know if it's Option 1 or 2...so don't be irrational and don't let your guard down..try to think along both options....and act accordingly.

Handsomejok:

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by kennethesan(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pls don't allow satan play with your mind, the person you see is not your wife but a demon assignment to break you two. Just declare the opposite of what you saw, pray and be watchful as well. Shalom.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Basicend: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
kennethesan:
Pls don't allow satan play with your mind, the person you see is not your wife but a demon assignment to break you two. Just declare the opposite of what you saw, pray and be watchful as well. Shalom.

Stop trying to manipulate the man.

Let him approach God for more clarity and confirmation with a good conscience.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by YouandiAllofus: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

I think it is your conscience that want to kpai you here!
Please make sure she is safe while you keep safe
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by finallybusy: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
If your conscience is not at peace, cut her off.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by AskProf: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Daylight86:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Gajagojo: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
AskProf:

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Can you notify EFCC
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Aturkiye(f): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Daylight86:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Faith the unfaithful liaršŸ¤£
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by AskProf: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gajagojo:
Can you notify EFCC

You can do that. At least, I have done my part by exposing him.

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Trizyd(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
A reoccurring dream is saying something. Go for divination by yourself or a true church.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Gajagojo: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
AskProf:

You can do that. At least, I have done my part by exposing him.
You have only made unproven allegations
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by TooMuchStuff: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are actually a dead man walking šŸ§Ÿā€ā™€ļø šŸš¶ā€ā™€ļø šŸ’€

Read it again....
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Neddstark: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
***yawn***

Op, do not fall for these churchian traps again. They are all the same, scammers. undecided

We believe in the church. If that hurts you go and swallow otapiapia.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by lifenajeje(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You Churchians are like drug addicts. Op relayed how it was all these same kind of voodoo rituals that led to the problems in his house. Yet here you are prescribing more of the very same as solution to him.... una no dey stop to think at all? undecided

If I had asked him to come to my church it would like am having personal interest.

Am offering him a neutral solution to his problem which is spiritual hence the need for him to go to mountain of fire ..

I don't know the anointing the prophet he met with his mother have got ..moreover there are different kinds of prophets.

I believe his problem would be solved if he follows my advice in Jesus name .
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by wolebest: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Maybe you hot your wife and what you are seeing is the resultant guilty consequences.
OR
Your wife is really planning something dangerous,be careful .

Your guardian spirit dey talk, you dey play.......you better carry the children and run for your life
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Pootle: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Remember, dreams do come true.
they dont, they are mostly reflection of daily though

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by emmysoftyou: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

We separated because I was doing so well before marrying her just 2 months 5 days after our wedding I lost my shop through fire. My mum said it was not normal for something like that to happened just few months after my wedding and she thought that my wife was behind it so she took me to her prophet. He said that my wife was a witch and she was behind everything that was happening to me. The children are 10, 3 and 1 months but the first one is not my biological child.
this maybe a coincidence or whatever , she is not responsible for it. I lost my job two months after I stepped into marriage and I never blamed my wife for whatever happens cos I believe another job would definitely show up..
However, I have seen work like three times now within five years in marriage now ..
And currently working to be self employed soonest..

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by themanderon: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

What sufferings did you put her through and why?
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by scutches(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Kill her first.
She may be an Igboho follower.
u are very stupid for such adviseā€¦see empty brain.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Goalnaldo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dengoh:
Unfortunately, you won't be able to post it here "My wife has finally killed me" Oyo is your case.
you reminded me of a guy who created a thread "my boss finally broke my head"šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ everyone was like so you were expecting it? Why didn't you leave the job prior?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / Don't Receive Call In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.