Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me (17347 Views)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Mday0194: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Learn a tech / crypto trading skill today and earn in dollars
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Saifullah01: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
It is well
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Toluwanise247(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Is not your mother, it sign for you to be careful of woman ….

2 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by TenQ: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:
I have been a victim of fake proohet which has destroyed my home in the past.

My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children.

I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage.

She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?
Do you want to hear the truth?

Your wife is not your problem. You are your own problem. The image of your wife you see isn't her: what you are seeing is the image of the one who seeks your destruction.
As long as you think it's your wife, you would never seek for help until she succeeds in her mission.

Then, it would have been too late even if you now know that she's the real enemy and your enemy is not your wife

3 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Lance008(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Remember, dreams do come true.
You be bad person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You won put woman for suffer
What if is just mere illusion since you both are quarreling

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
shocked

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segzy19:
Watch and pray is what the Bible tells us...

Be observant, watchful, careful, silently vigilant and also be prayerful
What has that to do with any of what OP said? undecided
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by kapelvej: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

We separated because I was doing so well before marrying her just 2 months 5 days after our wedding I lost my shop through fire. My mum said it was not normal for something like that to happened just few months after my wedding and she thought that my wife was behind it so she took me to her prophet. He said that my wife was a witch and she was behind everything that was happening to me. The children are 10, 3 and 1 months but the first one is not my biological child.
what happened in her first marriage _ could there be some ligght from that angle on what is happening to you now ?
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Dengoh(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Unfortunately, you won't be able to post it here "My wife has finally killed me" Oyo is your case.

4 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Chibuzoripob: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
sad reject that bad DREAMS PRINCIPALITIES AND POWER CAN USE UR WIFE.PRAY.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by HEBEI: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
You just admitted that you put her in suffering shocked shocked shocked whyyyyyy

Show her some love and see if she would not change.

Love begets love.

But seriously, don't joke with those dreams. They may come to pass if you loose your guard. If you see any sign she can harm you, separate from her. A separated or divorced father is better than a dead one. Your children need you alive.

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by nnachukz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
As for me, if I suspect in anyway that my life might be in danger in your hands, I will disconnect from you. I don't gamble with my life.

2 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by soccerlite: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
After viewing your previous thread

Omo

Your matter get k-leg

Some dreams might be consequences of your thoughts, some deceitful and it may be real

If you are a good Christian, continue anything that happens you sure of heaven
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Boldideas: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

My wife and I were separated before and we have reconciled although our marriage is not the best but we are managing staying together for the sake of our children.

I have a problem bothering me that I keep dreaming about her wanting to kill me this dream is coming more often and I strongly believed she has no intention to harm me but I remember once when we were arguing I asked her why she has decided to come back to me if she doesn't want to do any effort to amend our marriage.

She said she cane back to me because she had nowhere to stay with the children. When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?

The fact that a woman gave birth for you does not stop her from annihilating you. I know of one Otunba that was shot in the stomach by men of the under world sent to kill him but he was lucky to escape direct impact of the gunshot. Recently, a man's head was fried with hot oil while he was asleep by his wife.

Use your head. Think about all your dreams in the past. And lastly, if she has found another man she wouldn't be back. Bye bye

3 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by zoedew: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

CALL ON JESUS NOW. JESUS HOLDS THE SOLUTION!
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by writeprof(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
OP, give your life to Jesus Christ. Forgive yourself and your wife. Take a 3 day retreat to MFM Prayer city for fasting, praying, and counseling. God bless you.
Marriage is a spiritual institution.

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by seyenko(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
So there is no motivation for her to kill you. When the dream comes counter it with good thoughts
Handsomejok:

The house is rented and I am managing my small shop there is nothing to inherit.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
@falseprophet over to you cool
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by YelloweWest: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
angry
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by jayAjoku(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dreams are messages from the deep

3 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by ttobizz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
And you still dey nack am
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by YelloweWest: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
fortunateme:

Baba, use ur head. Put your self first else you'll end up where you dream of.
Is the house yours or rented? Will she inherit your property in the of your demise?
Do this
Avoid her food or you two must eat together. Don't sleep in the same room and finally, don't keep quiet about it. Report her to your family and hers and even the police let her sign an undertaking.
Fear woman
Because of dream

What if he dies (like all people do) and she has nothing to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Aomial: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maybe u av a spiritual wife that carries bad luck.

I have met such people before. Even their bfs will suffer too.

You have to make a tough decision for yourself and ur kids. But whatever that is, do not let emotions decide for u.

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Quebec91(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
cheesy
Artiiclebeast:
Remember, dreams do come true.
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Stevenbright(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

When I think about what she said and also the way she treat me like her enemy I am scared and I started to think of what if she came with a plan to harm me to revenge back all the suffering I have put her through. I am confuse and I don't know what to do right now please advice me?

From the above you said, your conscience is what is troubling you.

So, genuinely repent of all the negative things you have done to her. Call her and have a heart to heart discussion with her, tell her you have changed and that you are sorry for all you have done to her and that she should please genuinely forgive you and let go of all her grudges towards you. With this, you will find inner peace again.

5 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Segzy19: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
I would have answered you and expatiated if you were the OP... But. I believe the OP is intelligent to understand my comment

Kobojunkie:
What has that to do with any of what OP said? undecided

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by sexy74(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

Gradually reduce sensitive informations to her, do not rely on anything she has to offer even if she does always have your plan B.
Above all know she is an enemy and should be seen and treated as such

1 Like

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by jubrilELsudan: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
YOUR WIFE HAS NO INTENTION OF KILLING YOU

WHAT YOU HAVE THAT IS KILLING YOU IS YOUR GUILTY CONSCIENCE OF HOW EVIL YOU TREATED HER AND YOUR KIDS

IF SHE HAD INTENTION OF KILLING YOU TRUST ME SHE WON'T COME BACK TO YOUR HOUSE....SHE WILL BE WHERE SHE IS AND SWEAR FOR YOU AND IT WILL CATCH YOU

YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH MAN TO DRIVE YOUR WIFE AWAY BUT TO EVEN JOIN YOUR KIDS WITH HER AND DRIVE THEM AWAY PROVES THAT INDEED YOU DESERVE THE DEATH

INNOCENT CHILDREN YOU SHOW SO MUCH EVIL AND YOU THINK THEIR SPIRIT WON'T FIGHT BACK

MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR WIFE AND KIDS AND YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE THUBV RENEWED SHEGE NEXT JANUARY

4 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
N!G€RI@N M€N are Uzelezz..... all of them sad
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by YelloweWest: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Handsomejok:

We separated because I was doing so well before marrying her just 2 months 5 days after our wedding I lost my shop through fire. My mum said it was not normal for something like that to happened just few months after my wedding and she thought that my wife was behind it so she took me to her prophet. He said that my wife was a witch and she was behind everything that was happening to me. The children are 10, 3 and 1 months but the first one is not my biological child.

You sound like the problem.

If you suspect her, provide for your children and leave her be! That poor woman has seen hell! For day one you and your mother accused her of being a witch

Why would she want the down fall of her breadwinner??

Op you are the problem

3 Likes

Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segzy19:
I would have answered you and expatiated if you were the OP... But. I believe the OP is intelligent to understand my comment
You no dey read at all, abi? undecided
Re: Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me by easzypeaszy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Let me read den commnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Receive Call In Kitchen / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.