Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) (23568 Views)

Dilapidated Nature Of Primary School In Ezinifite Aguata, Anambra State / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by Emdebby2: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
God help us in this country 🙏
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by Parrot69: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
ogundeleai:
Good!
You're planing ahead to spend coming Xmas with your Mazi Kanu in prison.. Coincidentally, he's marking his 3rd Xmas anniversary in prison and you will be his special guest...
I wish you safe journey in advance
No worry when the time reach, you will hid under your bed dey shout owomida o! owomida o!
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by triple996(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
DeTruthh:

What is elllp doing there? Are you confused? Is PDP LP?
Can u read? Where did I say obaseki is in LP

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by triple996(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Generalyemi:

Your dirtiness is even in your reasoning,yo you still have time to talk about party affiliation when your mothers and fathers are dying of hunger n bad governance..
Shame on you
Well its obvious u have no respect 4 you parents
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by zoghys: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Parrot69:

Sorry eh yah embarassed
Go fuk Your mama toto, bastărd son of a bïtch.
Next time you mind your business and stop trolling on nairaland.
Imbecilè

I miss ur mum
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by stormborn28(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
nairalanda1:

So we are left with these options

1.Take more loans

2.Take more loans

3.Take more loans

4.Pray and fast that oil goes up to 150 dollars per barrel and stays there like that

5. Fight corruption (YES, we have to) except that doing so would only put in some extra money that may run out in a few years anyway.

6. Take more loans

The thing is, tax is the only sane option. I don't like it, I hate it, but with 80% of our revenue being oil, and with tax to gdp ratio lower than even Niger Republic, I don't see any option.

We can make hard choices, or we can take another loan and grumble while we do so.

You must be one of those idiots that suggested subsidy removal. It has been removed.. Where are we today? More looting and borrowing

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by Ayare: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2023
Obaseki has be a disaster to Edo State right from day one of his administration

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by nairalanda1(m): 5:12am On Oct 20, 2023
stormborn28:

You must be one of those idiots that suggested subsidy removal. It has been removed.. Where are we today? More looting and borrowing

cheesy
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by BALLOSKI: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Obaseki do something Abeg

Don’t wait for Tinubu oo

Tinubu no like Edo people same way Edo people no like am
wetin you de smoke sef?

Obaseki has been a failure. We all know.
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by BALLOSKI: 5:54am On Oct 20, 2023
Ayare:
Obaseki has be a disaster to Edo State right from day one of his administration
such a disaster.

They'd sack that teacher very soon.
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by BALLOSKI: 5:58am On Oct 20, 2023
I'm really heartbroken. God bless this man. He's so pained.
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by DeTruthh: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2023
triple996:

Can u read? Where did I say obaseki is in LP

Check your brain pls. Don't brink Labour Party into what doesn't concern it. Aggbadorians and brain defect.

Tinubu is really finishing the country. PeeDeePee!!
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by Mvnster: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2023
nairalanda1:

So do many Southerners, if the response to my comment is any indication

But we have no choice...taxes or LOANS.
Yes we need to raise our tax base and accountability as well.
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by Pepperdemisback: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2023
misano:

My unfortunate and miserable mother, Sharap U know nothing about politics in those religions. Your are only interest is promoting APC in Edo and Delta. My senseless and idiot father, Go to hell.
Re: Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) by Higherthan: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Parrot69:

Mumu. Mind your business
Hahahaha, and na you sabi insult person pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic, Ede Admission Process / Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) / JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.