Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta (30413 Views)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Mother Beats Up Teachers In Ibadan School For Disciplining Her Daughter (VIDEO) / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by abobote: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
This type of news have occurred many times in Nigeria,
Our Nigeria schools have turn to serious cultists Zoon oo
Ahh flogging someone it death with means
To the teachers mind his given the children discipline, what discipline are you given that the childs parents can't give
Go back and read it again, but this time, slowly
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by panpan(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
The report did not state the name of the father who flogged the school teacher to death.
Is there some kind of "protection of the accused" going on here?
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Sokari29: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shapeaso:
Oh lawd! Why? The teacher only crime was trying to disciplined a wayward child to become useful. That murderer and his entire family shall know no peace. Amen!
By flogging another man's child after they v paid fees for their child to be educated... we Africans have misplaced priorities that school teacher had no right to flog that child now take for instance the student was the one that died.... school teachers don't v right to flog students report them to their parents or punish them.... y will I pay huge amount for fees only for a teacher to be flogging my child and leaving marks on him/her... we all were once secondary school students and can verify how most teachers abuse us then just in the name of disciplining us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Solidex(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
New generation parents and their warked sense of civilization. Teachers has been stripped off their authority and reduced to nothingness before the students. No room for disciplin, or punishments for erring schoolers. They are rather left to rot as much as possible without taking any meaningful action to tame them.
I am afraid for the future of these generation who are currently being groom uninhibited.
Gone are the days when students have a lot of reverence for teachers.
The irresponsible and foolish fathe of a rotten child has ended up biting more than he can chew.
He should be sentenced appropriately for him to learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by GetSenseNow: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are not sure. That is what you choose to believe because of your own psychology
At any rate you can only speak for yourself

I don't believe in premonition. That is nonsensical speculation

Let us deal with facts and reality like adults and not indulge in childish talk
Somebody is dead because another person attacked him in anger. He did so because he assessed he was bigger or stronger. e.g. if he went there and met Anthony Joshua his approach would have been different. He saw someone he believed he could overpower and attacked him and killed him
Those are the facts

You don't get my point. I'm not trying to exonerate the parent. If I was a judge in this case I would say he should be flogged to death too.

My point is that, oftentimes we set out to do something and that thing blows out of proportion. It's just like a man who slaps his girlfriend in anger and the girl slumps and died. He didn't set out to kill her, but she dies.

A friend of mine nearly hit a woman while driving. He didjtn hit her per say, but the near-collission made her faint out of fright and she had a heart attack and died.

Stuff like that
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Solidex(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
I am not in support of extreme or inhumane punishment for someone's child, but moderate forms of discipline like flogging with a light cane should not really be a problem especially for the child has really commited a deserving offence.
Why should a parent go to the school to hit a teacher? What happens to reporting that teacher to the management of the school. He was probably a brute and a bully as well, who had no single regard for his son's teacher. Stupid man. He's lucky he met a weaker psn as a teacher, I for use blow remove em teeth there.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Gajagojo: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
We Africans?
So flogging school children was started by Africans?
or it happens only in Africa?
Sokari29:

By flogging another man's child after they v paid fees for their child to be educated... we Africans have misplaced priorities that school teacher had no right to flog that child now take for instance the student was the one that died.... school teachers don't v right to flog students report them to their parents or punish them.... y will I pay huge amount for fees only for a teacher to be flogging my child and leaving marks on him/her... we all were once secondary school students and can verify how most teachers abuse us then just in the name of disciplining us.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by 9jatriot(m): 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
I am a little curious why you insulted that chap? He was actually commending you for breaking a supposedly complex situation into series of small situations which is a programmer's way of solving problems as he said.
Gajagojo:
This is what is called verbigeration in psychiatry
Better learn to remember to take medication on time
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by GENTLETEE(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
What nonsense is that now! You flog a teacher to death over your stupid child
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Gajagojo: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
9jatriot:
I am a little curious why you insulted that chap? He was actually commending you for breaking a supposedly complex situation into series of small situations which is a programmer's way of solving problems as he said.
Why is your idle curiosity important to me ?
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by agabaI23(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
He will kill the principal if his son was among these students?

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/almzPuk4wFE
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Oizee(f): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:
To the teachers mind his given the children discipline, what discipline are you given that the childs parents can't give
wait! Did you typed out of anger? Your choice of words no b here o
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by finallybusy: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
He got disciplined also. If only our parents did this during our time. Una go mete punishment on students wey una no fit take. Rot in hell, animal.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Faposky95: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Obiedun:
Now that a teacher is killed people should speak out.

We are all teachers....
Can you see how we have let mediocrity creep into our lives.....
Don't flog, don't discipline.... don't thiS, don't dat.....
Many reasons for the lazy men and lackadaisical ladies without emotions in our lives........
How many went to boarding schools and died from.flogging or grass cutting....talk less of punishment for wrong doing....
I was a teacher and the cry over this.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by OkwuMajesty: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:

Shut up if you have nothing to say please 😂
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by themanderon: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Zooposki:

You should not be flogging other people’s kids.

If you don't want your child to be disciplined then keep him in your house. Most countries like South Africa where they stopped flogging kids have gone to dust because students now openly challenge teachers and are brutally disobedient to elders. Little wonder moral decadence is on the rise today.
We were flogged and we did not die. We took corrections for our errors and moved on and that's why many people in my generation turned out well. Woke mentality is killing us slowly in this wayward generation.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Nyceguy92: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
zhirkovrado:
Was he the only teacher in the school?? Where were other staff when the parent was beating him??

I ask same question.

It is inconceivable how a grown adult tea her in a school would be flogged to death within the school premises. Even the commotion would alert other staff.

OP should not pollute our mindset with misinformation.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by billyG(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Where are d students when this was happening?
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by mrblessed(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
We must stop foolishly sheepishly following western tradition and culture. A teacher has the right to discipline and errant child under his/her care. A teacher must be able to correct a child with love through corporal punishment. The foolishness of this man has lead him to destruction. Pity!

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Major7: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gajagojo:
You obviously were not trained properly as a kid and not educated either that is why you talk ignorantly and mannerlessly

Your level of assumption amaze me,i simply told you to train your kids the way you like so that's mannerless Really? You're the mannerless one here and for your information bonehead,I graduated from one of the prestigious university of this country 14 years ago,served as a corp member in sokoto city.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Gajagojo: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Major7:

Your level of assumption amaze me,i simply told you to train your kids the way you like so that's mannerless Really? You're the mannerless one here and for your information bonehead,I graduated from one of the prestigious university of this country 14 years ago,served as a corp member in sokoto city.
Your biography is irrelevant to me

You are rude and uncouth with no home training
So you went to university and cannot construct a simple sentence in English? What a waste of time and money

One of ...........universities NOT university

If you are missing a bonehead don't go far,just look in the mirror
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Obiedun(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sleekfingers:

RIP ENGLISH
I am still expecting your reply. I want to know my mistake.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Bimpe29: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

This is sad and unfortunate.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by maasoap(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
90dbest:
Then sit your child's ass at home.

Stop beating pupils and students, it is not part of why you are employed! You're employed to teach, not beat students. Do you even know that it is now against the law? Some teachers are wicked, they would beat small kids without mercy, some would be beating children on their heads.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
mrblessed:
We must stop foolishly sheepishly following western tradition and culture. A teacher has the right to discipline and errant child under his/her care. A teacher must be able to correct a child with love through corporal punishment. The foolishness of this man has lead him to destruction. Pity!

How does love and torture relate? There are many effective and efficient ways to discipline/correct kids, beating is counter productive.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by maasoap(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sokari29:

Many are used to the abuse and they see it as normal
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Orinechi: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
And this child -rogue is one of the leader of tomorrow. Nigerians what we are currently experiencing just the begining
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Zooposki(f): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
themanderon:

If you don't want your child to be disciplined then keep him in your house. Most countries like South Africa where they stopped flogging kids have gone to dust because students now openly challenge teachers and are brutally disobedient to elders. Little wonder moral decadence is on the rise today.
We were flogged and we did not die. We took corrections for our errors and moved on and that's why many people in my generation turned out well. Woke mentality is killing us slowly in this wayward generation.

Correcting the teacher by flogging him led to his death. Lol.
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by kabillionaire(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Africa, O Africa!

Which of the gods did we offend in this continent?

So oyinbo is foolish to ban flogging of school children?
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Emdebby2: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Crime upon crime... family of crime. Father committed a crime on top of the crime his son committed. Meanwhile, where were the entire staff and management of the school when the evil man was flogging the teacher? Does it mean that no one came out? What a school with poor management.

1 Like

Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Myself2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bestchoice00:

If you don't know what to say, why not hold your peace
Re: Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta by Myself2(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
sleek214:

English please

Dont mind the idiot, condoning the condemnable action of an irresponsible father of a wayward child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year UNIUYO Student In Lucky Escape As Ceiling Fan Falls Off While Asleep / “My Name Is” Or “My Names Are” Which Is Correct? / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.