Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want (631 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Backinfront(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't understand why I was made black. Who said I should be black and not white? Why are we not colored just like some south Africans are? I'm not burning dark or dark brown. Why do I have to share a race with men who are!

I'm ashamed to be identified with this class of men. It's far better to be a white man than a black man. Only an infantile brain or a deluded would try to change my mind.

White men have the brains, the power, the money, the influence, the bravery, the masculinity. The have it all on lock. Where do I as a black man begin to compete?

If in brains, the white man has given me a knock out.

If in power, the highest status and rank is the white man.

If in money, the richest are white

If influence, he decides civilizations. I prefer to speak his language too

If bravery, only the white man conquered the rulers of ancient times even when he had nothing

If masculinity. As long as masculinity is, I sit with shame at the lowest ebb waiting on the white man's crumbs from his highest throne

I don't even know where I am coming from, how would I know where I am going?

There are the women and the children I have to lead. What do I tell them? Tear them down to join me in my misery or advise they go to the white man and hurt my ego? Never! My black heart cries! I'll rather tear these women down. I want them to have a good life but not from the white man else I lose them forever.

Everyday I look within, yet I see nothing. Am I as a black man bereft of any societal intelligence? I try to see what I can imitate from the white man and still fail. I realize not too late that the white man's civilization is sustained by his communal mindset.

I look again into myself, and I see no collective sensitivity. As far as I can see I'm just an individual who wants what's good for me and everything attached to me.

These women and children think I'm their leader but I see them as a different race and an after thought

They are not my responsibility! Begone you black women and children, I don't care about you!

I'm not able to save you!
I'm not willing to save you!

I would make sure they don't leave me though. I would tell them no other man wants them but me.

I'm in pain
My heart is bitter
I can't even say I'm a man among other men

This patriarchy must stay!
And these women must submit!

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Ballzproblemm: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't wish to be wish to be white, just wish I was born in a better country

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by dawnomike(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sumaary: The effects of inferiority complex!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Quality20(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
So u can date ashewo girls n girls with ahewo vibes
Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Who told you that South African Coloureds have it all? And not all white people speak English, some can't even construct a sentence in English.

Most of those Coloureds that you're talking about are now trying to retrace their African heritage and reclaim what was taken from their African ancestors... They don't enjoy living the life they were forced upon.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by culeca: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Inferiority complex na big wahala

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Backinfront(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
dawnomike:
Sumaary: The effects of inferiority complex!!!
And that's being human!! Which other complex would I have while occupying the bottom place forever! !?

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by MasterJayJay: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ignorance!
Money answers all things.
Be a millionaire in dollars and you can date or marry from any race.
Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Calabar1stSon: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Patronize Jenny's Glow.

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by vincenteger: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Inferiority complex all becos of otu
Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Jeon(f): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
😂 😂

But Black Men swears that "they are the most desirable perfect and most powerful ones on Earth ".

Why is yours different?

7 Likes

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by faxana(f): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
No wonder black men are crazy about white women.....Sleeping with your master's woman, is a flex....It makes you feel powerful too....It's a status symbol..... It shows that you have arrived......

Check my blog for bleaching creams you can rub to make you white (at least almost)..... grin

https://www.glamourstudio.beauty/
Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Jesterinjay: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Uncle ruckus I see you
Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by HardBishop: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
We blacks are so full crazy even behaving like monkeys.... We don't evolve in many ways example in science and tech.. nothing just to emass wealth for thyself, giving birth like rodents with low quality life
Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by jahson19(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Uncle ruckus I see you
Boondocks ☺
Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Backinfront:
I don't understand why I was made black. Who said I should be black and not white? Why are we not colored just like some south Africans are? I'm not burning dark or dark brown. Why do I have to share a race with men who are!

I'm ashamed to be identified with this class of men. It's far better to be a white man than a black man. Only an infantile brain or a deluded would try to change my mind.

White men have the brains, the power, the money, the influence, the bravery, the masculinity. The have it all on lock. Where do I as a black man begin to compete?

If in brains, the white man has given me a knock out.

If in power, the highest status and rank is the white man.

If in money, the richest are white

If influence, he decides civilizations. I prefer to speak his language too

If bravery, only the white man conquered the rulers of ancient times even when he had nothing

If masculinity. As long as masculinity is, I sit with shame at the lowest ebb waiting on the white man's crumbs from his highest throne

I don't even know where I am coming from, how would I know where I am going?

There are the women and the children I have to lead. What do I tell them? Tear them down to join me in my misery or advise they go to the white man and hurt my ego? Never! My black heart cries! I'll rather tear these women down. I want them to have a good life but not from the white man else I lose them forever.

Everyday I look within, yet I see nothing. Am I as a black man bereft of any societal intelligence? I try to see what I can imitate from the white man and still fail. I realize not too late that the white man's civilization is sustained by his communal mindset.

I look again into myself, and I see no collective sensitivity. As far as I can see I'm just an individual who wants what's good for me and everything attached to me.

These women and children think I'm their leader but I see them as a different race and an after thought

They are not my responsibility! Begone you black women and children, I don't care about you!

I'm not able to save you!
I'm not willing to save you!

I would make sure they don't leave me though. I would tell them no other man wants them but me.

I'm in pain
My heart is bitter
I can't even say I'm a man among other men

This patriarchy must stay!
And these women must submit!

Joßbless boy displaying his f©©Lishness to de general public grin grin grin grin

N!g£rian Men are Jst Uzeless to be honest...... All of them grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was A White Man So I Can Date Any Woman I Want by Backinfront(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thanks but that's not the major point I put up there
Samantha124:
Who told you that South African Coloureds have it all? And not all white people speak English, some can't even construct a sentence in English.

Most of those Coloureds that you're talking about are now trying to retrace their African heritage and reclaim what was taken from their African ancestors... They don't enjoy living the life they were forced upon.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / A Month To Christmas, But See How The Situation Is. / I Will Never Find A Girl Or Woman That Wants Me The Way I Want Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.