Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies (2360 Views)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / Fulani Women Wanna Marry Southern Guys / Man Abandons Girlfriend Of 3 Years To Marry Virgin, Then This Happened. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by Marynwachukwu21(f): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Vision101:
@Marynwachukwu21

That means if you marry a virgin, you'll allow another man do the job for you right.

@me
There is no need to marry one. Just marry the one that the door ๐Ÿšช has already opened. The hard work has been done already.
Okay oo,I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by Puss360(f): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
talented321:
Yes
Since when?? grin grin..
Okay I will sample you and confirm... Most virgin men don't last . Dem dey quick cum grin grin
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by talented321: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Quick cum! With my weed?
Puss360:

Since when?? grin grin..
Okay I will sample you and confirm... Most virgin men don't last . Dem dey quick cum grin grin
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by Postinor: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Virgins are the price
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by InfinityFabric: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=Tayorshd87 post=126505640]

Yes used girls are better in marriage than virgin because
1) virgins lack experience and maturiyt to handle marital problems
How do you account for your grandmothers and their ancestors being virgins ? You mean they couldn't handle marital problems ?
Most of them lived together for over 50, 60, 70, 80... years.
You lose
1 - 0

2) exposed ladies have an edge to solve marital problems only if they are ready to stay and make d home work.
You go explain tire... NO EVIDENCE
Again, how do you explain how women of the old married younger and were virgins.
If anything, not being a used hoe helps the society, 'cos... less degenerates.
2 - 0

3) Been a virgin doesn't mean she is a wife material meaning if there is a little conflict between then she might want to leave to test another suitor since she is inexperienced.
Spoken like someone who has never met a virgin.
What about the used good u are carrying up and down, she got her exes on speed dial.
3 - 0

Lastly ask yourself why do people prefer to buy second hand tokunbo product rather than new one ๐Ÿค”
Because they can't afford to buy new ones.

Then the reason will be clear to you
Yea, it's clear that we need to start asking for refund from some schools.
In fact the elders must hear about this, you have clearly abused them.

Man, hold the L.
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by InfinityFabric: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Vision101:
@Marynwachukwu21

I've been asking people same questions but they seems to prefer used girls than the untouched ones due to they are not perfect or rather they are wicked.

@me
Virgin Mary listen. Overstayed virgin is like a hard big dry firewood. A lot of sweat is required to break it. A lot of guys will rather allow another guy to do the hard job for them.

Virgins are usually naive in bedmatics. They require a lot of schooling and brush up to be done. Who get time. Etc etc.
Guy, the job is not that hard, and the rewards are immeasurable. U've never met a VIRGIN before, just confess.
You don't have enough pull to get one nor are u confident enough to reject used goods. Don't be a CUCK.

It's an attack on National Security to compare to VIRGINS to (part-time) HOES.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by Vision101(m): 12:32am On Oct 21, 2023
@InfinityFabric

@me
Attack on national security grin grin. This guy wants to kill me with laughter. When did virgins become national guardian angels ๐Ÿ˜‡?

Tell me: who doesn't like a smooth expressway? No obstructions!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by Quality20(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2023
lifenajeje:
Who virgin help

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kit and other scarce drugs call or chat 07038149252
are u a pharmacist
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by Tayorshd87: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=InfinityFabric post=126524732][/quote]

แปŒmแป. Ehn this ur second to the last point ๐Ÿ‘‰ boils my head ๐Ÿ˜‚
U say them no get money buy new one that's why they are buying tokunbo ๐Ÿ˜†

Well all d best marriage, dating realtiom love sex etc no get perfect formular may God help us..

YOU WON THE ARGUMENT ALREADY ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by Tayorshd87: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=InfinityFabric post=126524732][/quote]แปŒmแป. Ehn this ur second to the last point ๐Ÿ‘‰ boils my head ๐Ÿ˜‚
U say them no get money buy new one that's why they are buying tokunbo ๐Ÿ˜†

Well all d best marriage, dating realtiom love sex etc no get perfect formular may God help us..

YOU WON THE ARGUMENT ALREADY ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by lifenajeje(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Quality20:
are u a pharmacist

Medical sales rep with over 15 years experience
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by edunaragold(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
Quality20:
Up in the north and many parts of the Asian continent most men value virgins but here in the south and middle belt , men seem more interested in used- girls as if they find virgins too expensive, or difficult to find. What's the problem with marrying virgin ladies? Is it because many of them are not highly western educated or Is it because of their relatively young ages? If you can't easily find them in the south ,just drive to the far north and you will find them all over.
. Even me regret marrying that igbo girl,for the sale of am her first man,I can't see my daughter again,alot of misunderstanding came along in the marriage ,just imagine my wife telling me am molesting my 3 months old ,the marriage has ended,a child I gave blood ,had accident for too care of ,her mom was too jelaousy, tricked me she want to go to imo state ,she got there and started misbehaving,just then I remembered what my late dad told me,for it's better to marry a spoild lady with good in-laws than a good lady (virgin) with bad in-laws,if I report that my wife could not at least endure or comply with my broke,her sisters will be like she is mum's pet pet her,how long ,my daughter I can't see ,on her own she left my house,me too never traveled to see them,I believe I am waiting time ,now if I see another non virgin I won't delay o.
Re: Why Is it That Some Men Don't Wanna Marry Virgin Ladies by InfinityFabric: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=Vision101 post=126525780]@InfinityFabric

@me
Attack on national security grin grin. This guy wants to kill me with laughter. When did virgins become national guardian angels ๐Ÿ˜‡?
I said what I said hahahaha.

Tell me: who doesn't like a smooth expressway? No obstructions!!
That smooth expressway was once blocked, but the difference is when you marry a virgin you're the one that opened, inaugurated and most likely the only one NOW using the road.
The other road have been used and still be used by others - Okafor's Law.

Yes, our virgins are National Emergency. Somethings we can't say for used hoes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? / Guilty / Why Every Guy Needs A Lesbian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.