Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission (15232 Views)

Abba Kyari Remains Suspended, Not Dismissed - Police Service Commission / Kingsley Moghalu: Why Is Military In Orlu And Not Police? / Disregard Any Rumour Of Defection In Kano~special Adviser To Gov Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by Germi9: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
afterall they didn’t deny recruiting hardened wanted criminals into the fold
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by Bigchristo: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by oluxy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7880465/how-50-hardened-criminals-converted#126460726

But they can freely move in police uniform?
That's why police force is paramilitary.

They can never be in the armed forces like the army, airforce and navy.

Imagine graduating them without provision for Thier uniform rather they were graduated in the police uniform and Arase is talking about identity.
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by engrchykae(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Thank God Yorubas have amotekun and igbos have ESN,if not,we for hear wii for these craze people hand
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by BalticGold: 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
South are you hearing what l am seeing?
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by onuman: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:

Those northern Sharia states urinated on Nigeria's Constitution by adopting unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws that gave rise to Hisbah Police you now see as legal. Adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws gave rise to Boko Haram which says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. The Boko Haram phenomenon gave rise to Bandits and other criminal groups you now say are laying siege on all parts of the country.
But if the states in the old SE region forms such Security force, rest of Nigeria will regard them as forming militants in ready for secession from Nigeria.
Kwontinue with one country with different constitutions.

Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by favour32(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
So,any criminal wey repent for Kano state can join police.
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by NAC1666: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by Timothy89(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Sango they gate, dey wait for your thunder, no try change the narrative, because na Bola Adekunle Tinubu from Government College Ibadan dey decide born you for Nigeria abi?

Bleep off celebrated m0ron
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by Deepthoughts: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:
This special contabulary or whatever called is nonsense,the police are just getting it wrong,you train people who are not going to be paid, eventually this people would be working closely with the police getting access to some vital information, with the poor working conditions what would stop them from serving as criminal agents?, it's now looking as if the more criminal acts you commits the easier the government recognizes you, militants in niger Delta has now been rewarded with pipeline security contracts, repentant Boko Haram now populate the army,now repentant criminals are special constabularies!,we are playing with fire oh!
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by eagleu: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Why can't ESN become constabulary in the east?
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by kissdabride: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
CelestineNelson:
How do we differentiate them from the real police officers ?
NIGERIA police you will see ELEPHANT in the crest
Constabulary police is not created with '"ELEPHANT "
Nigeria police is nationwide
Constabulary is domiciled in the state

1 Like

Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by kissdabride: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
CelestineNelson:
How do we differentiate them from the real police officers ?
Constabulary police is domiciled in the state

1 Like

Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by delpee(f): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
I sincerely pray that they don't use their uniform to harass innocent people who may not know the difference between their uniform and that of regular policemen. In all honesty, I'm not sure I can distinguish between the two.

We've seen cases of "repentant" BH and bandits reverting back to crime. What's the guarantee that these ones will be different? How will their former victims feel seeing them in uniform? I don't understand this logic of people not paying for their crime in any way. Will this apply to a non indigene who commits a crime and asks for forgiveness?

Crime will continue to thrive if offenders never get punished.
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by delpee(f): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
kissdabride:
Constabulary police is domiciled in the state

Thanks for this. Can a constabulary be converted as a regular officer after a while?
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by thatigboman: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
CJStarz:
Do we have such in the South?
yes. They exist in Delta State. I saw some in a restaurant in Asaba when I went there last year. But their badge doest read "Nigeria Police Force". I asked one of them and he told that they are not police but work with police. That they assist banks in convoy when banks move money from one location to the other.

1 Like

Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by Eduadolero(f): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
post=126496421:
Enemies of the nation and stupid rumors sha.....

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

My dear please for the sake of your family try and have sense

1 Like

Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by GABRIEL6036: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
I know that Nigeria can never be @ its best, because we have millions of ungrateful things like you that deserve to suffer.

Jehovah will punish Bola Tinubu if he tries to do anything that can affect your life positively.
Do u even called that grateful? You are a dumb slowpoke from your mother womb for thinking feeding criminals into police unit to catch other ones. How I wish you could open your inner rectina and see from positive perspective. Werrey
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by GABRIEL6036: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:

It is true because an oblivious Thing like yourself, knows more than the Kano State Police Force?
I have zero words for low intellect like you. I would rather save my words for the wise comment. Werrey
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by seaenergy: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
fergie001:

Previous Thread:

Every criminal that are forced to change do so because of awaiting rewards when he does his tax perfectly. They're always use for bad job, and are royal to the person that forgive them. Some even come out with new name.
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by tnerro1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Burob:
Like Abubakar Malu Atiku, dey do Gringory Obi Ynash?

We’re you there waiting for ur turn😁
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by JAYUK(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
These guys are in police uniform and NPF is saying they are not police, maybe they are mechanics, shey my eyes dey pain me.
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by oneman2k7: 3:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Evans too can join the constanbulary to help fish out kidnappers. Let's all be all mad together.
Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by Nukilia: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Cmanforall:

And those guys will be posted to the South soon

It has reached a stage where the citizens of the South should set up a unit that will do a background check on the police officers posted to the South. The background check can only be carried out by the citizens and you will realize that we have a lot of criminals in the security agencies across board

1 Like

Re: Kano Special Constabularies Are Not Police Officers - Police Service Commission by kissdabride: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
delpee:

Thanks for this. Can a constabulary be converted as a regular officer after a while?
No.constabulary police cannot be converted to Nigeria police, constabulary police can only join thru police recruitment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / Mangu: Gunmen Defy Curfew To Kill Over 20, Burn Houses In Communities / Power Supply: GEJ Seeks 'Honest Feedback' From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.