Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,136 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (35056 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 1:38pm On May 15, 2006
this is so ironic. how come joseph is out? Hope those fella's count the votes o. undecided
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2006
Not so sure, but on www.gideonunit.tk we used an autoVOTE generator in support of Katung and all the money in this world cannot debug a maximum software bug like ours grin
Sorry JFC, Knowledge is power, not money.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2006
Good riddance for bad rubbish, JFC nearly turn the enjoyment of BBN into sour for some of us, voting out good candidates to boring ones. The exit of Joseph means he himself should taste what other housemates had tasted in the hands of JFC. The moment Ebuka was voted out, I knew Joseph would be the next, because Ebuka has lots of admirers and couple with others JFC had voted out, I knew it would be his turn. I am damn right.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2006
I wonder who would be up today, that girl franca should go
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2006
beyunce:

did u guys hear the new jist that Katung and Ify were having sex in Da house. Bad

was it shown?

when?

i better start watchin this shizzle i knew something was gonna happen he he alassssssssssssssss!!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2006
loverbwoy nothing like that happened they just put in the newspaper, people kiss under the sheet and they say its sex 9ja, All my votes and many more didnt count because they changed Katung to K-black can you imagine NIGERIA and 419 when would it stop
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2006
All my votes and many more didnt count because they changed Katung to K-black can you imagine NIGERIA and 419 when would it stop

Really?? shocked shocked shocked

whats the point? those people are weird i guess they want someone in particular to win and plus they are tryin to control the viewers too
thats rubbish still!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by twinstaiye(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2006
Badman888:

I wonder who would be up today, that girl franca should go
I guess it is her turn now. That girl is full of herself nowadays, she thought she can never be voted out. Can you see that she did not even put on her clothes yesterday until Big brother ask them to move to lounge area. That is telling us she is sure she is not leaving.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2006
she didnt pack most of her stuff, she said she is still getting it this evening, but that 419 issue if its sorted out the organizers are in big trouble.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ono(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2006
Krysty and Modups, OK whatever you say but don't say I didnt tell you when everything blows up!

Am just so glad JOE-BOY is out and right now I feel so good, and since I want the feeling to last, am pullling out the white flag and apologising for all my comments that made you guys upset. I even agree that am seuns wife!

Madam Alheri, it's been a while since I last read anything from you. Remember that divorce thread? I'm very sorry if I get you mad at me. But we could be friends again. Take care.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2006
joseph is out? that ends it all for me
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by dominique(f): 8:49pm On May 15, 2006
Wao! sandy and frank are up for eviction. I hope sandy goes cos she's too razz 4 d house.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 8:56pm On May 15, 2006
for real sandy and frank, nah wah oh. sandy most def should go for now.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2006
so funny how BB would loose cash now on, and they say win $10k by voting. na lie they already know what they are doing to get people to vote, Am out of the show now
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 8:20am On May 16, 2006
badman & cabali, take heart joe may be out but you can be sure he will never be forgotten especially in the history of bbn. the guy was just too different for others to understand but thats life, people hate what they cannot understand and especially what is different.

as for the eviction being rigged, i dont bout that. dont want to believe a reputable firm like alexander forbes would be involved in dat but i'm thinking bb could have assisted in some ways in increasing the votes against joe.(my thoughts folks). in any case, we should be gallant losers. i'm now thinking that my next fave hm (katung) aint gonna make it either, pity bout dat. speaking of katung, isn't dat playa getting played by ify she is in luv wit her boyfriend so wats she doing wit kblack?? as for the sex issue, i agree wit badman dat nothing like dat happened.

now to the next eviction, dis could go either way. dont be surprised folks dat sandy will scale through, i agree wit christino on dat
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2006
I love Those guys that voted Joe out.Thanks men.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by alheri(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2006
You're welcomed slimnike, it was actually a pleasure!

For those shouting 419/rigging cos Joe is out, I dont blame you. How come you guys never complained when people were voting out Joe as JOE(cos thats what he's called), only to be told far into the week that only votes with JOSEPH will be counted? That means the votes that voted out Ebuka were rigged as well and if thats the case,then we're all even. You guys are just sour loosers!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2006
whats the point of insults,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 1:40pm On May 17, 2006
people pls can we move forward?

frank & sandy are up for eviction. who goes & who stays?
personally, sandy has overstayed in d house, she gotta go!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2006
thanks modups for bringin the attention back someone was about to b on my last nerve! anyway I dont watch the show anymore! I met with about 5 of the housemates in port harcourt altogether and now joseph is out? there aint nothing else to the show! for me at least
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2006
Cabali have you spoken to Joe yet,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:03pm On May 17, 2006
not met him yet! u know he is hot pie for now! am chilling for diner to get cold then i will see him at the party! I hear he works for virgin atlantic! that could earn him a promotion in the company
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2006
I will definitely tell him about u, badman, we fought the good fight but could not see fraud as the enemy
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2006
yah he left some contact on the website and met him on enownow, no cash to call now would try later on
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by krysty: 3:26pm On May 17, 2006
Yeah,yeah,all u JFC haters can all gloat all u like,i still love Joe no matter what.
Since the only two matured and controversial pple(joan and Joe) are gone who takes the money now?

SAndra can't win that money becos,in my opinion,she's the only one that doesn't 'fit properly' in the BB house.

Katung will become too proud and arrogant if u give him the money.

Ify will think she's special,and besides we can't give a two-timer the money,can we?

fRANCISCA,i love her a lot and she deserves the money for being very entertaining with all her talents,but she's too young and immature to handle that kind of money.

Frank,i don't like him,but to be very fair,he not only deserves the money but he has also worked very very hard to keep us entertained.pls do the right thing pple,so that we don't make a mistake the third time by evicting the person or persons that deserve the money.

And for the record ify and K didn't have sex,those newspapers only wrote that so that their papers can sell,if i were ify or K i will sue them for defamation of xter.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2006
yeah, whatever!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by drtess(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2006
shocked
With Joe out of the house , i've really lost interest in BB Nigeria because i felt hje was the only real and down to earth person in the house. Well what i have learnt from our viewers is that people love the fake like and can never really handle the truth.
As for JFC voting out Ebuka, well may be they took the wrong step but then you can't blame them for trying to eliminate any threat to their man cos that was what i sensed from the vote.
Anyway, what was the big deal about Ebuka anyway aside from his fine face, he contributed practically nothing to the house, except to drink Guiness. Joe on the otherhand was very handy, he could handle the house chores, design his clothes very well and to add to all these he make a GREAT COOK!!! Well what else can a lady ask for in a great guy?
Anyway, for all it's worth i don't like any of the housemates left in the house because i think they are all fake especially that IFY with her fake accent.
Come on! even my accent is better and more natural than hers.

IFY, you've got to learn to be real and stop playing for the camers.

With all the people left, i hope FRANK wins because i think he is an okay person.

But like i said earlier, with Joe out of the house, BB Nigeria is no longer the show it used to be and i've lost interest in it.
sad
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 8:53am On May 19, 2006
well the show still continues for me and i had a hilarious time watching the highlights show.
my other fave hm katung was as funny as ever, did you watch his diary session when he was asked the name of the buddy he was given(a big purple ball) ? he called it "nippy" cos the ball looked like it had a thousand nipples on it. dat guy cracks me up no b small
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2006
Something tells me that Sandy will be living the BBH today.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 2:04am On May 22, 2006
frank done go oh. i was expecting sandra to go.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 7:50am On May 22, 2006
dat does it for me folks, i aint gonna vote anymore. i'll just watch to see whoever dat wins carry d dough at the end of the day.
guess sandy is gonna win at this rate!!!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by krysty: 10:28am On May 22, 2006
Something is wrong somewhere,how can Sandy outlive frank,we can undertsand Helen and Joe,but why Frank?she doesn't even have a fan base, na wah for naija o.ojoro full everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast / BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Become The First Ever Joint Head Of House / BBNaija: Venita Massages Frodd On His Shoulders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.