Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (34855 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 12:02am On Mar 23, 2006
thats nice of you b4 i gave mine out the person has to pay about half the price grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2006
na wa o, and how will they pay u, ??

can u belive im just listening to it, i think i will just wait for the highlights

its looks a uni campus though
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2006
the built the house under 3 months i guessed they just rushed to do it
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2006
most houses used for big brother are built under 3month aswell, well naija 4 u

what will happen if they start speaking another language apart from english grin

will they translate it or punish them?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2006
They punish them but pidgeon is allowed but not in lengty conversations and its 9ja to build house in 3months in nigeria isnt easy but thats how it was done in UK and most places
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by vichel(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2006
Firebrigade aproach na dem dey call Nigeria approach to things
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2006
the housemates are kinda boring pple. in my opinion, ify is the best of them all. she knows how to communicate with the others. where is that her accent from? it is so funny. is she faking it or not. she tries to speak like a very educated girl. anyway. i don't like ebuka. he feels too kool. just because they all think he is fine doesnt mean he needs to start feeling untop of the world. Yinka seems to be so lazy. he is always lying around or just sitting and looking. gideon is fierce. he seems to be living in a shell. u know, it like he is pretending. i doubt if he has opened up fully.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2006
the show is just like crap lipsrsealed. there is zero action in da house. i better watch the real world key west on mtv. dahhhh
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2006
@everybody

Na wa o, from all comments , l was forced to go to the site and see for myself.

That was my first and last time going there, am sorry naija, you need to improve your tv network , poor sound network, not bright enough, dirty refuse everywhere, bucket in the house , ugly faces in the house, the lovers in the house are fake lol Are you sure they are going to win $100,000 or did l hear did l mistake it for a $1000.  The show is total nonsense even naija films far more better quality than that boredom show. the bedroom look like a place for sick people, sorry to say

Sorry naija o , but what a boring, uninteresting show and does not call for alarm , the house is dirty, the people are not good looking .

AM so pissed off right now, naija u had better do something fast to make that show interesting. AM so disgusted undecided grin cry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2006
the dirty refuse is passed of the task
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2006
i think they should give them more interesting tasks

why are they giving them south african food , they are complaining of the fooood, i'll like to see a riot on that

Why is big brother south african? angry horrible voice!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by sholao(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2006
I've never been a fan of BB, not here in the UK or anywhere else. I was going to take a look, but not going to give $20 for that priviledge, what are they doing with the money from sponsors? If they can allow us to see the show free, where are they going to get $100,000 from? I'm not sure that figure is correct anyway!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 12:52am On Mar 24, 2006
i must commend loverbwoy's generousity.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Aproffie: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2006
Hey all, this show looks more stereotyped to me and it's too tightened up. It's like they are all forcing themselves on screen and yet none of them has really impressed us at home.

Anyway it might be too early to rubbish the entire exercise but please let them all be natural and express themselves in relaxed state of minds.

Thumbs up for loverbhouy.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by beyunce(f): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2006
Its Just somehow sha!!
Them Too Dey Copy Copy
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2006
wow they did the DARE game lol see that girl covering her face , refusing to opn her mouth for the kiss ahhhhhh  shes in trouble her aristo boyfriend will teach her some lesson when she gets out  grin

We need those two "love-birds to KISS jo abi which ones now
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2006
yea she was scared her boyfriend would dump her.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2006
i hope they got permission for all those songs they are playing

anyway sha dont they play bashment in nigeria? hardcore raggae beats we want to see some booty whine wink
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2006
oh boy that girl loves dancing !!! she's been dancing all nite!! > le kpa shandy

she dat dude dancing in the corner looking like a thief grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2006
i dont know y all of them aint dancing ooo, they shoud shake small nyash
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2006
abi o, e be like say them don shake well o

see how that guy dey chop pizza like bush man

i dont like da way they dance in naija o , i like body2body dance ya feel me grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2006
the guy pack the pizza 4 inside lylon go hide as if he never chop pizza b4
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2006
ha ha ha. why does ebuka act as though he is gay. i don't know if y'all are feeling me. the tight shirt he is wearing, and the way he moves his hand is gay.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 1:23am On Mar 25, 2006
Now the show begins, everybody fighthing, the house divided by aproko and stuff now they are acting themselves.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2006
EastCoast; us newyorkers have strong gaydar.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2006
Ichemeta was at eNowNow.com's chatroom after she got evicted. You can have a look at the transcript of the chat here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2006
Yinka has been eliminated. cool The only yoruba dude in the house could not make it.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
i think frank is a yoruba dude as well.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2006
Most of the contestants were born in Lagos so they are majorly yoruba abi? What do you think of the two new contestants will they fit in? Sandra seems like an ICHEMETA clone.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2006
i dont think the girl would last maybe the guy,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2006
hi guys! Yinka and Ichemeta will in the eNowNow Chatroom tomorrow the 28th of March by 3pm. I cant wait to tell Yinka my mind, how he almost ruined the show grin.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by disney(f): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2006
Kool, the new housemates now make the show interesting, anyone watching bigbrother, am starting to see some jealousy in ify and fransica but l think the new housemates are cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party (Week 7) / Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / 2 New Fake Big Brother Naija Housemates Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.