Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. (1537 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / Unemployment Is Killing Me. See The Food I Bought With My Last Card / Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by UnemployedGradu: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by CJIDEX(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
In all of ur rants" .. you no kuku state what you studied in school which might fetch some good job recommendations for u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by wittywriter: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
What's your discipline?

I think the best way you'll get that desired fresh air is to get other streams of income for financial freedom.
CJIDEX:
In all of ur rants" .. you no kuku state what you studied in school which might fetch some good job recommendations for u
Apt.
Olawade24:

Wittyness kill you there? grin
ogawisdom:
There is no decent job anymore, but there are amazing opportunities to make money screaming everywhere. train your mind to see and seize opportunities

Wittyness.
Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Omihanifa: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
You better be thanking your God undecided I know a guy that graduated with first class, he even went and did masters degree upon all no job. Baba is now doing POS (moniepoint).

You nah just bsc you get you dey lament. Person way finish bsc come even go run master and later ended up as a POS agent which one dey more painful? Job way be say nah for drop out and people way just finish jamb.

May advice to everyone is to just try and learn a skill no matter how small it is because where naija dey go now it's looking as if there's no hope.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Babangidapikin: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Me I am tired of replying suicide comments ...you all think to die is easy ba ...Just pray and network... Life is deeper than all what you are seeking..

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by UnemployedGradu: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
CJIDEX:
Biochemistry.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by DyingFetus: 1:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Start with learning to make LSD or Meth in your home or even napalm if you're a demi god

If you don't want to venture into that path, learn to make soap preferably natural and organic ones

I'll given you a money making idea , do away with this and thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Natural2Heal: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Omihanifa:
You better be thanking your God undecided I know a guy that graduated with first class, he even went and did masters degree upon all no job. Baba is now doing POS (moniepoint).

You nah just bsc you get you dey lament. Person way finish bsc come even go run master and later ended up as a POS agent which one dey more painful? Job way be say nah for drop out and people way just finish jamb.

May advice to everyone is to just try and learn a skill no matter how small it is because where naija dey go now it's looking as if there's no hope.

I doubt you. It can't be so bad for a first class graduate with masters degree to end up as POS agent. There are lecturing jobs or scholarships for first class graduates as options.

4 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Meerahbel: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Natural2Heal:

I doubt you. It can't be so bad for a first class graduate with masters degree to end up as POS agent. There are lecturing jobs or scholarships for first class graduates as options.
Oga don't doubt o! The man that owns the tutorial center (educational promoters) in my area is a PhD holder

5 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Natural2Heal: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2023
Meerahbel:
Oga don't doubt o! The man that owns the tutorial center (educational promoters) in my area is a PhD holder
Tutorial center is different from POS agent. A tutorial center business is in education field and is still dignifying for a PHD holder to venture into.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by eteebanky: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2023
No go hustle

Dy find white collar job upanda, lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Mhizzard(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2023
eteebanky:
No go hustle
Dy find white collar job upanda, lazy youth
you offer him,he no do?

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Meerahbel: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2023
undecided
Natural2Heal:

Tutorial center is different from POS agent. A tutorial center business is in education field and is still dignifying for a PHD holder to venture into.
You think there are jobs in Nigeria, do you know how many Msc and MBA Degree holders we have in Abuja alone that are jobless

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by NwaliE01: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Let me spill my business idea. Learn how to make tooth pick and package it well. You will become a multi millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by 9japride(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2023
What I have found out is that people who have skills or handwork are making more money than graduates.
Shocking thing in all these, is that okada riders are making serious money. Nigeria has the population, it just need a good business idea to solve a problem. Boom, the person is one the way to becoming a mega millionaire.
Instead of those miscreants who are supporting every move by this government/politicians either good or bad to help give those government officials business ideas to uplift the youths, they rather get themselves involved in archaic tribalistic acts.
I see all of them as sub humans who lack any atom empathy towards the problem of the country. The worst aspect is that they will say no one should take their comments seriously that they are just catching cruise. A situation were by a family can't feed themselves well, is that one regarded as cruise catching?
To them, as far as they can see 30k a month from irresponsible politicians, everyone else can go to hell. Such a wicked mindset. The exchange of dollar to naira is too high now, maybe they don't know that it will have a negative impact on commodities in the country? I just feel most of those miscreants are just kids who rely on their parents for survival, they haven't setup any business. So they don't know the pains in running a business.
It's just very pathetic.
Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Omihanifa: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Natural2Heal:

Just dey play. Come abuja and see things for yourself. Go to karimo Market in abuja on Tuesdays and Fridays and see graduates selling okirika. You still think having a degree nah big deal in this country.

Some 11 years back, dangote industries put out an advert looking for truck drivers didn't PHD and masters degree holders apply ?

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Olawade24: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
wittywriter:
What's your discipline?

I think the best way you'll get that desired fresh air is to get other streams of income for financial freedom.

Apt.

Wittyness.
Wittyness kill you there? grin
Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by ogawisdom(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
There is no decent job anymore, but there are amazing opportunities to make money screaming everywhere. train your mind to see and seize opportunities

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by markwel: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2023
Hello, if given an opportunity, will you be willing to work in kano?

If yes, can you please send me your resume to mark.wel1998@gmail.com

Cheers.

UnemployedGradu:
I am 28 years old, graduated from Uniben and have been relatively unemployed for about 5 years upon my intellectual prowess. The feeling is affecting my mental health. I have searched for good jobs to the extent that I feel like I have exhausted my resiliency. My family resides at Benin prior to my graduation but moved to Kano. I stayed back at Benin searched for job vigorously but all to no avail. I moved to Kano, learnt and started laptop and phone repairs with capital I won then but the fiscal policy and monetary policy of our country exterminated and obfuscated my zeal in the technical pursuit. 5 years of being unemployed is not 5 days, ruminate on this to know my unadulterated pains. 60 whole months of being unemployed aftermaths NYSC is so psychological devastating but am still trying to keep breathing. I recently moved over to Ibadan but nothing is working here, only teaching. My subtle conscience is breaking and I don't want it to escalate in pushing me into social vices.
I am currently at my breaking point, in an ambiguous dilemma of not knowing where to go or what to do but am only sure of suicide to let all these pains go away and disappear into the sky as an elusive smoke. I just need a way out, I need to breathe fresh air. I need someone to talk to but I feel deserted even my parents and siblings aren't there for me. I feel 28 years and old, that time isn't on my side. I have clouds of despair making my thoughts saturated with irreconcilable pains. Optimism is my only succor but I feel life isn't fair.
I need help but I don't want it financially rather I need quality advices on how to breathe fine. I would appreciate all verbal reach outs to me and also condone insults too.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Think9ja(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Omihanifa:

Linus
Continue

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by ecolime(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Funny issue is, if you give people like this OP job now. Na to run abandon am after 5 days.

5 years after NYSC shows you are the picky type and has a well-to-do family. All these rich kids looking for white collar jobs or nothing.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Meerahbel: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
GalahadPrince:

Just joined the group
How do you see the group since you joined?
Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by Meerahbel: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
ogawisdom:
You are smart.
Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Job : ACCOUNT OFFICER, HYGIENE OFFICER AND MANAGER
ACOMODATION IS THERE FOR EVERYONE
EXPERIENCE: EXPERIENCE of working in a Farm is important for the manager . The cleaner can learn on the job
Qualification: account officer( BSC OR HND IN ACCOUNTING) MANAGER BSC OR HND WITH EXPERIENCE, CLEANER: NONE
Note: Age for the above position is 22-40 years SALARY( 55-60K) HYGIENE OFFICER( 40K) MANAGER-65-75K)
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their curriculum vitae to:
ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com OR CALL 09169976258..
Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by helara6095: 3:08pm On Feb 04
I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google.마포룸싸롱 https://www.karaoke517.com/
Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by helara6095: 2:11pm On Feb 05
Slot88: Where Gacor Meets Fun: Step into the world of Slot88, where gacor meets fun! This slot adventure promises easy wins and a joyful experience with each spin. Discover the perfect blend of simplicity and excitement in this slot paradise.slot88 https://www.slip-disc.com/
Re: Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. by helara6095: 11:20am On Feb 06
I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.Remove all Dust, Dirt & Contaminants from the Return Air Cavity https://4seasonsaircare.com/commercial-air-duct-cleaning-2/

(1) (Reply)

Transocean Result - Anyone Notified Yet? / Post Graduate Studies / Finally, My Invitation From Oceanic Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.