Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? (38028 Views)

Solutions For Penis Enlargement / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by accordadoga27(f): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Wallade(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
NameInUse:
Out of curiosity, anyone here tried penis enlargement oil or herbs or cream and it actually worked?

Yes it does.

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Judgesledge(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Seems op is unfulfilled in a certain aspect in her relationship, please don't bother about penis enlargement, could arrange a 12 inch Love Machine for you, will definitely fulfill all your fantasies and desires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by georgen2u(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What can one use for a receding hairline wey fit force am out again

I need it so badly
minioxidil can help you regrow hair in less than 3 months topical application

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
scam lol. Those who have used it and failed are ashamed to come out to comot hahahhaha

6 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by drimzsmoke(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
NameInUse:
Out of curiosity, anyone here tried penis enlargement oil or herbs or cream and it actually worked?

Yes!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Johnthesuccess: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
It works 100 percent.... you can hit me up to share with you some testimonies from our previous customers

Another liar.

2 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by ejieddy: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
The size of penis needed to have good sex is what 90% of men have. You don't need six inches to satisfy a woman. Much less is enough. You only need the know how. You are just talking about size because of it boosts your self esteem in a way and if this is you, then you are in trouble as a man. How many women do you want to brag to? How many men either? Focus on problem solving and level penis for vagina abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Enemyofpeace: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
It does o. Come and look at mine
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Nairalander321: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , you don't have sense . With all the things happening in the country , na penis enlargement you dey think.
you are insulting the OP because you have no idea what people with small penis are passing through in life, if yours is big enough then you should be very grateful to nature

5 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Quebec91(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
cheesy
Vicloteck:
OP , you don't have sense . With all the things happening in the country , na penis enlargement you dey think.
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Nairalander321: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
emekalovepets:
The more you Bleep wet pussy that look like okoro the more your dick expand
please are you serious?
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Why not ?
Granted there are a lot dud products out there...
A real penis enlargement product should give results in under 10 days.
But there are caveats :

1. A penis enlarges but your cardiovascular health cannot carry it so you can't get full erection anymore
2. A penis enlargement product starts to reverse the size of your penis because you stopped using it.

These are bad scenarios. So it's wise to get a product that can give permanent results and won't waste money.

1,400 men cannot be wrong...

https://www.facebook.com/manxlalphanaija

1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Quebec91(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Penis is a muscle, called "erectile muscle"
Fahvvy:

The p.enis isn't a muscle madam undecided...

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by esiri4jesu(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
NameInUse:
Hahaha. This world nor balance oooo.
Women looking for pussy tightener and men looking for penis enlargement. Na bi go nor go bi dat na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by omooba969(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
OKOATA:
Pandoro works really fine, don't say what you don't know. The botanical name is kigelia Africana. When mixed with local gin or mixed the fruit with shear butter will elongate your prick.

Fallacy

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Ladoja19: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Vicloteck:
With all the news up dear
Especially that one of ur daddy forged certificate
Why rush down here to read this

2 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
DelilahMakinde:
Why not ?
Granted there are a lot dud products out there...
A real penis enlargement product should give results in under 10 days.
But

It's called illusion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Princeton92(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Good question because I always wondered the same 🤔
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by ORIAYO70(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Vicloteck:

I can't laff
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by omooba969(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
It does o. Come and look at mine

Probably the same size as Man Utd's penīs. 😏
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by omooba969(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
georgen2u:
minioxidil can help you regrow hair in less than 3 months topical application

You for add picture make e nor be another scam. grin
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Enemyofpeace: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
omooba969:

Probably the same size as Man Utd's penīs. 😏
I go wound you o. Bring your babe make I dey help you work under her
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by omooba969(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
It works 100 percent.... you can hit me up to share with you some testimonies from our previous customers

Man must chop. grin
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Quebec91:
Penis is a muscle, called "erectile muscle"

You must be referring to the pubo -coccygeal muscle which moves an erect joyrod..

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Achorise: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
OKOATA:
Pandoro works really fine, don't say what you don't know. The botanical name is kigelia Africana. When mixed with local gin or mixed the fruit with shear butter will elongate your prick.
for real ? How?

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Geovanni412(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
NameInUse:

Why don't you try it for yourself and let us know?

There are some methods cornstars use for this...

Follow stirling Cooper on youtube and search for more info, search for his books on libgen.is

Come back and tell us the results.
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Caleycash(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What can one use for a receding hairline wey fit force am out again

I need it so badly
Rogaine, that's the only proven hair regrowth remedy out there, ask for it in big pharmacies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by omooba969(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I go wound you o. Bring your babe make I dey help you work under her

Lol 😂 I no get babe, na flashlight I get. grin
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
misreal:
Enlarging the penisnis like enlarging the legs or any other part of the body..It’s a muscles,it can be enlarged maybe through massaging.But there is a limit to it.

The penis is made up of spongy erectile tissues which engorge with blood upon arousal to achieve erection.
It has no muscle.

Take a look at the human muscular system and see if it ever includes the penis.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.