Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? (38150 Views)

Solutions For Penis Enlargement / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by DonroxyII: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2023
zona376:
You dey find big preek for women wey dey find vagina tightening cream. shocked shocked shocked, bros where you wan socket am. The world no balance sha
of the world balance e no go sweet na!
Different Desires & Gimmicks na ihm make the world jolly while the hazards na ihm make am scary !
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by TrustNone: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What can one use for a receding hairline wey fit force am out again

I need it so badly
my receding hair is affecting me so badly. I now have open and noticeable bald hairs.
I have received lots of recommendations and reviews on Minoxidil as it works perfectly.
Also thinking of applying it to my sidebars too as I'm over 34 with no sidebears
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
TrustNone:
my receding hair is affecting me so badly. I now have open and noticeable bald hairs.
I have received lots of recommendations and reviews on Minoxidil as it works perfectly.
Also thinking of applying it to my sidebars too as I'm over 34 with no sidebears

I heard its an anti-hypertensive drug too and as person no get HBP is it safe to use'
Na wetin i no know now
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Babastrong(m): 5:26am On Nov 14, 2023
If you can get the following ingredients or pay for them.
i can help you and you will get 100% result.
1. PANDORO
2. ALLIGATOR PEPPER
3. SHEA BUTTER
4. BLACK SOAP.
5.ALUGBANSO.
6. AJADAN
If You use the soap and the cream for 1month and your prick doesn't increase call me bastard.

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Tony123456: 12:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

That pandoro is risky ooo .. it can over do ooo... else you go dey pack pennis inside sack ooo
E no dey work jare, pesin wey i sabi let me know say that stuff no dey work๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Inside alcohol oh, and shea butter sef, nothing work
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Fearyourcreator: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tony123456:

E no dey work jare, pesin wey i sabi let me know say that stuff no dey work๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Inside alcohol oh, and shea butter sef, nothing work
Okay
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Pandorogetbig: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2023
How do I get in contact with you my good sir ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Pandorogetbig: 12:49am On Dec 07, 2023
Babastrong:
It
does.
i
can
give
you
one
penis
enlargement
soap
and
cream.
use
it
within
a
month
and
thanks
me
later.

How do I get in contact with you boss๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Pandorogetbig: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
It works 100 percent.... you can hit me up to share with you some testimonies from our previous customers

How do I get in contact with you ?
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Babastrong(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2023
[quote author=Pandorogetbig post=127355395]

How do I get in contact with you boss๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ[zero 8 1 34 34 23 zero 8]
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Pandorogetbig: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=127360573][/quote]

Is this number working on WhatsApp sir?
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Pandorogetbig: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Babastrong:
If you can get the following ingredients or pay for them.
i can help you and you will get 100% result.
1. PANDORO
2. ALLIGATOR PEPPER
3. SHEA BUTTER
4. BLACK SOAP.
5.ALUGBANSO.
6. AJADAN
If You use the soap and the cream for 1month and your prick doesn't increase call me bastard.

How do we prepare these things big bro?
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Babastrong(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2023
[quote author=Pandorogetbig post=127363518]

Is this number working on WhatsApp sir?[No]
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by weareok(m): 3:52am On Jan 25
BigBlackPreek:
It works 100 percent.... you can hit me up to share with you some testimonies from our previous customers
How
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by weareok(m): 3:52am On Jan 25
FreeLine:
It does work, but people with the formula usually don't make it open. There is a particular effective method that I know of, but the stress involved is discouraging.
I am interested in knowing about this
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by weareok(m): 3:57am On Jan 25
mikeapollo:

I think each person can speak based on experience.

I can tell you that it works, the penis can be enlarged. But it has to be through the appropriate method /procedure/apparatus/medication etc. and it takes time, about 6 months minimum.
Can you share ?
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by weareok(m): 3:59am On Jan 25
infofta:

It is a muscle sir.
It can be be enlarged by exercise simply by forcing and trapping blood inside.during the exercise.
This is 100% confirmed. But it takes months to get results.
What exercises do you recommend??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Was Asked To Hold Torchlight While Surgeons Continue Operating His Body / Teaching Hospital Workers Lock Fayose Out (photo) / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.