Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? (38038 Views)

Solutions For Penis Enlargement / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
lomprico:

Prick whey dem go soon tif grin

cheesy
I rebuke satan
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
sallazlee:

Correct guy you be
With all the stagnant economy na prick enlargement be the talk

No vex abeg my brother.
Carry Naija problem for head like afro... Hope that solves our problems real soon.
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dminister:
May be your boyfriend’s or husband’s own is very small and he is trying to console you with the hope of enlarging his penis

No use mouth shrink this thing oh abeg grin cheesy
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Skyview01:
A $ is hitting N1300 and na pe*nis enlargement topic you dey create.

Your pen1s deserved to be confiscated by the government!

No vex.
So bro, how do you think we could salvage this country and our economy at large? I am open to opinions... Mtcheww! I am sure you are part of our problems because you voted BAT... Now you're tired of standing on a mandate that can't stand... My dear get a stool and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
shineeye1:

I lost interest in making gbola long the day I saw the size of HOSE that went conveniently into the pussy of a woman! I watched in disbelieve as a ONE METRE hose, the body size of an anaconda was being rammed into the interiors of a woman who cared less what was going on. Since that day, I discovered the folly of elongating the male organ. Mr man , catch your fun, regardless of the distance you can travel and leave the rest to the creator. That road can be mastered by no one..don't be a fooool

😂😂
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Enemyofpeace: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
NameInUse:

Open leg make i see
it's too small for your borehole
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by achimendy(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2023
FreeLine:
It does work, but people with the formula usually don't make it open. There is a particular effective method that I know of, but the stress involved is discouraging.

We are listening.

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Dminister(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2023
NameInUse:

No use mouth shrink this thing oh abeg grin cheesy

I lie? Una too like Gbola

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Achorise: 1:13am On Oct 25, 2023
[quote author=OKOATA post=126592111][/quote] I need it oo brother
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by nairatony(m): 2:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , you don't have sense . With all the things happening in the country , na penis enlargement you dey think.
You that have sense, must you insult someone to make a point. People have now seen how sensible you are.
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by lagosrd: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Mkpuka, what is it then?

Don't mind him, it can
Show him one mai magani
Magani buratashi
Bansa
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Treasure17(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2023
NameInUse:

wink
You are truly blessed
How did you know? grin
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Hawkler: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What can one use for a receding hairline wey fit force am out again

I need it so badly
For receding hair, try this product, and thank me later (Chebe Powder & Karka oil) it is around 5-7k. The problem is to get a very good one it works like magic. You can search on the Jiji platform.
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Hawkler: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2023
infofta:

It is a muscle, sir.
It can be enlarged by exercise simply by forcing and trapping blood inside. during the exercise.
This is 100% confirmed. But it takes months to get results.
This is the only right answer to the multiple arguments to achieve a longer penis you need consistent aerobic exercise e.g. Running & jogging, which automatically increases the internal organ issue.
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by lordm(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2023
misreal:
Enlarging the penisnis like enlarging the legs or any other part of the body..It’s a muscles,it can be enlarged maybe through massaging.But there is a limit to it.
it does not enlarge. The pens is not a muscle. Stop deceiving people with your ignorance
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Caleycash(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2023
NameInUse:

grin cheesy
I no like rough play oh. His gbola no go small oh.
Well I might be the "His" 😆

2 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Mkpuka, what is it then?

It's made mainly of fibrous tissue that increases in size by pumping blood into it to make it turgid.

If it is a muscle, it won't reduce and increase n size intermittently...
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by lomprico(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2023
NameInUse:

cheesy
I rebuke satan
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Quantzenergy: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Cut Small Blessing gimme nah
Treasure17:
I don't need any enlargement. We are truly blessed. grin
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Maliqcious:
minoxidil cream though the tablets works perfectly only that it treats heart problems

I just checked and its true it works for High blood pressure{anti-hypertensive)

But then i want to use it to regrow my hair, hope there wont be any heart complications for someone that doesnt have heart issue. I dey fear o
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
georgen2u:
minioxidil can help you regrow hair in less than 3 months topical application

But then i want to use it to regrow my hair, hope there wont be any heart complications for someone that doesnt have heart issue. I dey fear o

Plus i have seen diff brands of it, how do i know the original
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
BalogunIdowu:

It's made mainly of fibrous tissue that increases in size by pumping blood into it to make it turgid.

If it is a muscle, it won't reduce and increase n size intermittently...

Oga penis is a muscle if you doubt me bring your sister i can explain further
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Fearyourcreator: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
OKOATA:
Pandoro works really fine, don't say what you don't know. The botanical name is kigelia Africana. When mixed with local gin or mixed the fruit with shear butter will elongate your prick.
That pandoro is risky ooo .. it can over do ooo... else you go dey pack pennis inside sack ooo

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by SAMBARRY: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Livegamesonly:
if anybody is telling you your penis can grow bigger, that person is a liar. You dick cant grow beyond what it is..stop wasting money. They feast on your insecurities and give or sell you the placebo effect. Every known and reknowm doctors and surgeon has come out to say no drug can increase your penis size except maybe through surgery which is not advisable. Those drugs can only make your penis firm and strong but not long or fat.
you dey mind them. men dey try enlarge their phenese,women dey try tighten their vagyna.who go settle the matter grin

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by SAMBARRY: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin
Fearyourcreator:

That pandoro is risky ooo .. it can over do ooo... else you go dey pack pennis inside sack ooo
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Treasure17:

How did you know? grin

You mentioned it😂
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
it's too small for your borehole

My bad.
Didn't know yours is bigger than Nigeria's problem...
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Enemyofpeace: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
NameInUse:

My bad.
Didn't know yours is bigger than Nigeria's problem...
e pain am grin grin
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Treasure17(m): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
NameInUse:

You mentioned it😂
grin grin
Seeing is believing.

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am grin grin

For your mind
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Enemyofpeace: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2023
NameInUse:

For your mind
come make I give you small chop
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by DonroxyII: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , you don't have sense . With all the things happening in the country , na penis enlargement you dey think.
Abeg Comot ... if we dey too think about economic political matters ... Our Brain go soon fry ....

Na this kain period Humanities should unite in "Fvcks" in order to douse Tensions while working out solutions to this imbroglio cheesy

Kindly hold Ya woman tight before dem steal am from Ya hand as Subsidy !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) / TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.