Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident (824 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by dinomcjohn: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
God bless you my brother
ANormalHuman:

The funny reality that God is kind to both just and unjust... To different extents.

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Caveatemptor(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
dinomcjohn:
You must be very stupid to say I was mouthing meaningless praise. Do you know who I'm praising? Who are you to say this nonsense? Don't allow God punish you and condemn you forever. I advise you. Never go against anyone praising God, the Creator of the universe. Yes God deserves our praise forever.

Now, the picture here is the condition of my vehicle after the accident. How could I have driven a car in this condition. I thought you should have reasoned well. My vehicle was in a sound condition before it happened. My tyres were fine. The extra would never have been used if there was another option. We were in the middle of the journey. A new tyre was unavailable. And I said it before that I have learnt my lessons. No one is perfect. Accidents happen to vehicles in perfect condition and people perish therein. Accidents happen to vehicles with brand new tyres. Again, all 4 tyres were fine except the extra which in all honesty I wanted to change. I ordered two but only one was brought. No one is above mistakes. God remains God in spite of our imperfections.

I wouldn't have been angry if you had advised me. However, never in your life go against my praise to God. Don't get God angry. Be warned. Something of this nature happened, I'm giving praise to God and you dare say these words. Be warned. God is seeing all we are typing.

Again and again. I give all praise, thanks and Glory to God Almighty. Nothing will stop the praise of God. Amen

I repeat -When you want to embark on a long distance journey make sure your vehicle,tyres and spare tyre are in GOOD condition before you set out.
Don't use a jalopy with defective tyre( like what you showcased in your video) and over load it with 10(TEN) passengers and when you are involved in an accident as you should be for being stupid,come on a public forum and start saying/singing meaningless praises.

You were lucky to escape death in a tin coffin. Learn from your silly errors and turn a new leaf. You might not be so lucky next time you make this costly mistake.

Naa advise I give you so. If you like Don't use your tongue to count your teeth and overload your lemon vehicle with defective tyres with 10 passengers and embark on a long distance journey.
A word is not enough for the foolish man.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by dinomcjohn: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Happy Sunday my people of God.
We give God glory for today and all He has done for us
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
ANormalHuman:

The funny reality that God is kind to both just and unjust... To different extents.
I was expecting to hear this. grin
So can you explain the bolded
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Image123:

As obviously foolish as saying that everyone who passed read diligently for the test, and everyone who failed didn't read diligently.
So how do you know the survivors that were saved by yahweh?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Image123:

You are an example, you should be dead my now if you weren't according to Lamentations.
Care to expatiate? I don't understand what Lamentations got to do with me
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emusan:

See the Mr smartest one cheesy grin cheesy

You asked question and you claimed you answered my question.

Is that how smart people do?

When they think they are the most intelligent and smart one on earth, meanwhile they are the most dull and unintelligent one.

So using new tyres don't mean your tyres can't blow out.

That is the key point.
What do you understand by the statement ' much more ' ?
So now I have to teach you English too apart from teaching you logic and science
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
dinomcjohn:
You must be very stupid to say I was mouthing meaningless praise. Do you know who I'm praising? Who are you to say this nonsense? Don't allow God punish you and condemn you forever. I advise you. Never go against anyone praising God, the Creator of the universe. Yes God deserves our praise forever.

Now, the picture here is the condition of my vehicle after the accident. How could I have driven a car in this condition. I thought you should have reasoned well. My vehicle was in a sound condition before it happened. My tyres were fine. The extra would never have been used if there was another option. We were in the middle of the journey. A new tyre was unavailable. And I said it before that I have learnt my lessons. No one is perfect. Accidents happen to vehicles in perfect condition and people perish therein. Accidents happen to vehicles with brand new tyres. Again, all 4 tyres were fine except the extra which in all honesty I wanted to change. I ordered two but only one was brought. No one is above mistakes. God remains God in spite of our imperfections.

I wouldn't have been angry if you had advised me. However, never in your life go against my praise to God. Don't get God angry . Be warned. Something of this nature happened, I'm giving praise to God and you dare say these words. Be warned. God is seeing all we are typing.

Again and again. I give all praise, thanks and Glory to God Almighty. Nothing will stop the praise of God. Amen

I want to make this your god angry but it seems the mothafucker is scared of me. Time after time I have told him to such a dicck but he is too scared to act. Several chrissies have rained thunder, fire and death on me on behalf of yahweh but I'm even getting healthier and more prosperous. Is that all he's got? Please tell him I'm bored of people like you thinking he exists.
Thank you cheesy
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

What do you understand by the statement ' much more ' ?
So now I have to teach you English too apart from teaching you logic and science

You haven't even answered my simple question since, just beating about the bush.

Mr teacher of logic and science cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emusan:

You haven't even answered my simple question since, just beating about the bush.

Mr teacher of logic and science cheesy grin cheesy grin
I answered your question, and more.
So please when someone tells you something happens much more than other, what does it mean?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

I answered your question, and more.

You haven't.

So please when someone tells you something happens much more than other, what does it mean?

because you know you've not answered my question that's why you're just preambulating.

My question is a simple Yes or No.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

So how do you know the survivors that were saved by yahweh?

ALL.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emusan:

You haven't.

because you know you've not answered my question that's why you're just preambulating.

My question is a simple Yes or No.

Ok. Lemme explain. Since English language is a handicap for you.
I said
So you would take an old tire even though it's well known that they are prone to blowouts much more than brand new?
In this sentence, I have agreed that both new and old tires can blowout but old ones are very much liable to cause accidents than a relatively newer tire. This is obvious to everyone, except you.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Image123:

ALL.
So that means the many victims of road traffic accidents were ignored by yahweh?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Care to expatiate? I don't understand what Lamentations got to do with me

It's a book of the Bible that clearly shows you benefitting from God's mercies.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

So that means the many victims of road traffic accidents were ignored by yahweh?

Nope, they were transferred.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. Lemme explain. Since English language is a handicap for you.

Says the person who can't even construct proper English.

I said
So you would take an old tire even though it's well known that they are prone to blowouts much more than brand new?
In this sentence, I have agreed that both new and old tires can blowout but old ones are very much liable to cause accidents than a relatively newer tire. This is obvious to everyone, except you.

New tyres can blow out. That's settled!

So, what is the problem you have with my initial post in the first place?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by ANormalHuman: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

I was expecting to hear this. grin
So can you explain the bolded

Nothing to explain there...

Those who are right with God enjoy more stuff from Him, and suffer more stuff because of Him than the average person...
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Image123:

It's a book of the Bible that clearly shows you benefitting from God's mercies.
Oh cool. So even atheists that don't pray benefit from Yahweh. Answer below questions
1. How come Yahweh blesses atheists more than christians evidenced by atheistic countries being more successful than christians in Nigeria.
2. If Yahweh blesses everyone, even those that don't pray to him, THEN WHY DO CHRISTIANS PRAY? I have asked this question, but all I get is gibberish. So lemme hear your own version cheesy
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Image123:

Nope, they were transferred.
Huh? Whadya mean
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Emusan:

Says the person who can't even construct proper English.

New tyres can blow out. That's settled!

So, what is the problem you have with my initial post in the first place?
1. My grammar is way better than yours
2. Going by this analogy of new tires still having chances of blowouts, then that means you would rather see a vulcanizer if you have acute appendicitis than a doctor, since doctors do make mistakes. Isn't it? cheesy
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Nothing to explain there...

Those who are right with God enjoy more stuff from Him, and suffer more stuff because of Him than the average person...
Meaning christians enjoy more wealth, health, prosperity etc and suffer more sickness, poverty etc than atheists?
Really? How does this make sense, genius? grin
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. My grammar is way better than yours
2. Going by this analogy of new tires still having chances of blowouts, then that means you would rather see a vulcanizer if you have acute appendicitis than a doctor, since doctors do make mistakes. Isn't it? cheesy

This was my previous post

"New tyres can blow out. That's settled!

So, what is the problem you have with my initial post in the first place?"
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh cool. So even atheists that don't pray benefit from Yahweh. Answer below questions
1. How come Yahweh blesses atheists more than christians evidenced by atheistic countries being more successful than christians in Nigeria.
2. If Yahweh blesses everyone, even those that don't pray to him, THEN WHY DO CHRISTIANS PRAY? I have asked this question, but all I get is gibberish. So lemme hear your own version cheesy

Real cool.
Mat 5:45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

'Blessings' are not only conditioned on prayers; in fact, they are hardly conditioned on prayers but on obedience and following laid-down laws and principles.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Huh? Whadya mean

Dead people have been transferred out of earth to face life beyond death, which is 'eternal'.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by nairamaniac: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Meaning christians enjoy more wealth, health, prosperity etc and suffer more sickness, poverty etc than atheists?
Really? How does this make sense, genius? grin

So this is where you ran to?

I thot you had stamina and endurance for back and forth gbas gbos?

We would have done this till the end of Nairaland's existence.

U are everywhere setting conversation-traps for believers of their own God.

Then when they fall into your trap, you want to pretend as if the conversation started naturally.

We know your type. You have serious inferiority complex issues.

And it feels Soo lonely not having lots of artists around you.

You are freaking bored and lonely most times.
Makes you want to engage others from other religious beliefs.

It's a psychological problem that may lead to mental problems last last.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Emusan:

This was my previous post

"New tyres can blow out. That's settled!

So, what is the problem you have with my initial post in the first place?"
And I made a rebuttal, if you are given a choice of old and new tires, which would you use, and you replied both. So you would use old and new tires in a vehicle you wanna use for a journey, even though everyone (except you) knows its riskier using old tires. I don't even understand how you breathe. Just because you wanna make a stupid point
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Image123:

Real cool.
Mat 5:45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

'Blessings' are not only conditioned on prayers; in fact, they are hardly conditioned on prayers but on obedience and following laid-down laws and principles.
The plot gets thicker grin
This one says blessings are based on obedience and following principles. So who are blessed atheists obeying and whose principles are they following? grin
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2023
Image123:

Dead people have been transferred out of earth to face life beyond death, which is 'eternal'.
Irrelevant.
Lemme rephrase.
You said the survivors were saved by Yahweh. Obviously the victims were ignored by him then, isn't it?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 12:43am On Oct 25, 2023
nairamaniac:

So this is where you ran to?

I thot you had stamina and endurance for back and forth gbas gbos?

We would have done this till the end of Nairaland's existence.

U are everywhere setting conversation-traps for believers of their own God.

Then when they fall into your trap, you want to pretend as if the conversation started naturally.

We know your type. You have serious inferiority complex issues.

And it feels Soo lonely not having lots of artists around you.

You are freaking bored and lonely most times.
Makes you want to engage others from other religious beliefs.

It's a psychological problem that may lead to mental problems last last.

You ignored my question and vented a completely cretarded post.
I don't remember my convo with you. Please remind me. And no have no control over where or who I converse with. And if you say I have inferiority complex, no problem. Whatever rocks your sweet boat, sir. Of course there's not much atheists in Nigeria, if there were we wouldn't be in this mess.
Imagine a psychopath projecting his psychosis on a normal person. Lol
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by nairamaniac: 2:14am On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

You ignored my question and vented a completely cretarded post.
I don't remember my convo with you. Please remind me. And no have no control over where or who I converse with. And if you say I have inferiority complex, no problem. Whatever rocks your sweet boat, sir. Of course there's not much atheists in Nigeria, if there were we wouldn't be in this mess.
Imagine a psychopath projecting his psychosis on a normal person. Lol

I never profiled you and I never profiled anyone based on his believes.

But you profile anyone and everyone that mentions God on this forum.

Funny thing is that I live&relate perfectly with aetist as I do with my similar believers.

Just so you know I personally feel there are some inconsistences in the Bible. But that doesn'take me strike all the pages in it all out.

I wdnt allow aetists or gays or any sect with fewer population be in any mess.

It's not my kind of character.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2023
nairamaniac:

I never profiled you and I never profiled anyone based on his believes.

But you profile anyone and everyone that mentions God on this forum.

Funny thing is that I live&relate perfectly with aetist as I do with my similar believers.

Just so you know I personally feel there are some inconsistences in the Bible. But that doesn'take me strike all the pages in it all out.

I wdnt allow aetists or gays or any sect with fewer population be in any mess.

It's not my kind of character.
Do you have any evidence I profiled christians, or any theists here. See, I'm tired of being wrongly accused by Christians here. The other time Aemmyjah said I said I'm selfish. One other said I said I love anarchy.
When the inconsistencies become outright lies, not once, not twice but many times, then at a point I'll have to question my belief especially when the said book is touted as the word of an eternal being who is infallible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion / A Clip U Must Have! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.