Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident (838 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by koldon2004: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2023
God is great! God is good!! God is awesome!!!
God is forever glorious

All thanks, praise and glory to God, the Almighty.

Yesterday, Thursday 19th Oct 2023, I went on site inspection alongside 4 of my staff. We were in my 2003 land cruiser and I drove the vehicle. After seeing our estate site at Eleranigbe, we were about going to see another site around the boundary of Epe and Ogun State. Initially I had felt uneasy about going to see this second site as I felt God didn't want me to get involved with the deal (land survey sponsorship deals). In fact, the battery couldn’t start as we were about to begin the second journey to these new sites. Anyway, we got to the first of the new sites and we also journeyed to the other site that was towards Ogbere en route to Ore. Five other persons, actually land agents, had joined us in the vehicle. We actually turned back eventually because this other site was too far. It was a needless journey that should not have taken place. I only felt we should try to see both sites so my company could get the deal and urgently raise needed funds as we would be able to sell at an affordable rate, thereby attracting more clients. On our way back, we had a damaged tyre. We got a vulcanizer to fix the extra tyre which wasn’t also fit for the road. Since we were quite far from where we could get a new or Tokunbo that would be fit for the road, we had to manage the amended extra with the hope of getting a better one after getting home. The extra tyre was fixed and we began the journey back. After a while we got close to Epe. We refueled the vehicle and continued the journey back home. Suddenly, we heard a blast and it became an intense struggle keeping the vehicle on track. The blast was from the extra tyre. It was a terrifying moment. It became apparent we were going to crash. The vehicle hit the culvert, tumbled and landed on the passenger side. The driver’s side was up. After a brief moment of unconsciousness, we began trying to wriggle ourselves out of the car. The only available option was the driver window. I quickly got out and began assisting the others to do same.
To the glory of the Most High God, everyone, 10 of us, came out one by one from the tumbled vehicle alive. We came out perfectly fine. No one sustained any injury. Not a single drop of blood was shed. The blood of Jesus stood for us. Everyone came out conscious, able and perfectly fine. This was purely God in action. He is God who is able to save and deliver. He is God, the Almighty, the Owner of all glory, praise and thanks. He is JEHOVAH, the living God. He is our ever-loving Father. He is strong and mighty to save. He never fails. He never disappoints. His will must come to pass. With God, we all came out unhurt, unharmed. We were all thankful to God. Even as I type these words, I am still amazed at the awesomeness of God. When I get flashbacks from the whole occurrence, all I see is the mercy and goodness of God. In spite of the mistakes and errors made, God showed us His everlasting love. At a point, shortly after the accident, we came together in a circle, our hands joined to one another. We sang praise to the Most High God. He alone deserved all praise and glory.

God is good! God is great!! God is awesome!!!
God is forever glorious. To Him be all the glory forever and ever. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by koldon2004: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Glory be to God forever. Amen

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by koldon2004: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2023
video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTqjkmGsW-g

To God be all the glory forever and ever. Amen
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2023
Glad y'all are safe but you caused this. You had bad tires and still overloaded the vehicle, what were you thinking? Your unease was probably because subconsciously you know you had bad tires. Do yourself a favor and get good tires instead of expecting miracles to make up for your bad tires.

koldon2004:

God is great! God is good!! God is awesome!!!
God is forever glorious

All thanks, praise and glory to God, the Almighty.

Yesterday, Thursday 19th Oct 2023, I went on site inspection alongside 4 of my staff. We were in my 2003 land cruiser and I drove the vehicle. After seeing our estate site at Eleranigbe, we were about going to see another site around the boundary of Epe and Ogun State. Initially I had felt uneasy about going to see this second site as I felt God didn't want me to get involved with the deal (land survey sponsorship deals). In fact, the battery couldn’t start as we were about to begin the second journey to these new sites. Anyway, we got to the first of the new sites and we also journeyed to the other site that was towards Ogbere en route to Ore. Five other persons, actually land agents, had joined us in the vehicle. We actually turned back eventually because this other site was too far. It was a needless journey that should not have taken place. I only felt we should try to see both sites so my company could get the deal and urgently raise needed funds as we would be able to sell at an affordable rate, thereby attracting more clients. On our way back, we had a damaged tyre. We got a vulcanizer to fix the extra tyre which wasn’t also fit for the road. Since we were quite far from where we could get a new or Tokunbo that would be fit for the road, we had to manage the amended extra with the hope of getting a better one after getting home. The extra tyre was fixed and we began the journey back. After a while we got close to Epe. We refueled the vehicle and continued the journey back home. Suddenly, we heard a blast and it became an intense struggle keeping the vehicle on track. The blast was from the extra tyre. It was a terrifying moment. It became apparent we were going to crash. The vehicle hit the culvert, tumbled and landed on the passenger side. The driver’s side was up. After a brief moment of unconsciousness, we began trying to wriggle ourselves out of the car. The only available option was the driver window. I quickly got out and began assisting the others to do same.
To the glory of the Most High God, everyone, 10 of us, came out one by one from the tumbled vehicle alive. We came out perfectly fine. No one sustained any injury. Not a single drop of blood was shed. The blood of Jesus stood for us. Everyone came out conscious, able and perfectly fine. This was purely God in action. He is God who is able to save and deliver. He is God, the Almighty, the Owner of all glory, praise and thanks. He is JEHOVAH, the living God. He is our ever-loving Father. He is strong and mighty to save. He never fails. He never disappoints. His will must come to pass. With God, we all came out unhurt, unharmed. We were all thankful to God. Even as I type these words, I am still amazed at the awesomeness of God. When I get flashbacks from the whole occurrence, all I see is the mercy and goodness of God. In spite of the mistakes and errors made, God showed us His everlasting love. At a point, shortly after the accident, we came together in a circle, our hands joined to one another. We sang praise to the Most High God. He alone deserved all praise and glory.

God is good! God is great!! God is awesome!!!
God is forever glorious. To Him be all the glory forever and ever. Amen
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2023
LordReed:
Glad y'all are safe but you caused this. You had bad tires and still overloaded the vehicle, what were you thinking? Your unease was probably because subconsciously you know you had bad tires. Do yourself a favor and get good tires instead of expecting miracles to make up for your bad tires.

So vehicle with good tires don't have accident?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2023
Emusan:

So vehicle with good tires don't have accident?

IS that what I said? Did I say anything that even remotely says that? For crying out loud his bad TYRE BURSTED and you here asking me a funny question.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2023
LordReed:
IS that what I said? Did I say anything that even remotely says that? For crying out loud his bad TYRE BURSTED and you here asking me a funny question.

This is your own statement "Do yourself a favor and get good tires instead of expecting miracles to make up for your bad tires."
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by LordReed(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2023
Emusan:

This is your own statement "Do yourself a favor and get good tires instead of expecting miracles to make up for your bad tires."

So to you the solution to a bad tire bursting is to keep using bad tires? The solution is not to get good tires? Someone is still sleeping with their eyes open it seems. LoLz!

2 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2023
So, why did you respond to my post that way?

LordReed:
So to you the solution to a bad tire bursting is to keep using bad tires?

No! But I also want you to know that a brand new tire can also burst.

The solution is not to get good tires?

Even good tires can burst.

Someone is still sleeping with their eyes open it seems. LoLz!

You're the one who needs to wake up from your slumber because people thank God for what they believe Him for. You can thank your tires if you believe it saved you.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by koldon2004: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
We serve a living God

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by koldon2004: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
May God bless you all.

Certainly, I wanted to get a new tyre but the place we were was far from when this was available. We met a vulcanizer around the place to fix the extra tyre. The intention was to leave the place quickly because night was fat approaching. I certainly intended getting another tyre upon getting home. I would have gotten another tyre but it was unavailable right there. We were in a journey. Yes, we are not perfect. We could have made mistakes. We all do. Lessons well learnt. However, whether good or bad tyres, accidents are beyond the control of any human, no matter your carefulness or years of experience in driving. Above all, what matters is the grace of God.

The highlight of my testimony is this: God is good. God in great...infinitely great. God is forever awesome...forever glorious. To Him be all the praise, thanks and glory forever. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by LordReed(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emusan:

You're the one who needs to wake up from your slumber because people thank God for what they believe Him for. You can thank your tires if you believe it saved you.

Which way did I respond to your post? Are you not the one who first responded to me? See me see wahala o. LoL.

Show where I said he shouldn't thank his god. LoLz.

A good tire will not just burst out of nowhere like OP stated. Do what is necessary to minimize accidents, simple.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
so you had a chance of meeting your creator and his son your savior and you missed it...ahhhhhh, you no try at all

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
LordReed:

So to you the solution to a bad tire bursting is to keep using bad tires? The solution is not to get good tires? Someone is still sleeping with their eyes open it seems. LoLz!
You're dealing with theists here. Logic isn't one of their best suits

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emusan:

If you are going on a long road trip and given a choice of brand new or old tires, which would you use and why? Its a direct question. No bush beating please

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by LordReed(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
koldon2004:
Lessons well learnt.

This makes me happy. Go and sin no more. LoLz.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by LordReed(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

You're dealing with theists here. Logic isn't one of their best suits

I tire o. LoLz.

I wonder how advising someone to use good tires is triggering.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

If you are going on a long road trip and given a choice of brand new or old tires, which would you use and why? Its a direct question. No bush beating please

I've used both brand new and old tires for long journey.

The truth is, I never place my hope on any.

Now, answer my question, can a brand new tire burst?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
koldon2004:
May God bless you all.

Certainly, I wanted to get a new tyre but the place we were was far from when this was available. We met a vulcanizer around the place to fix the extra tyre. The intention was to leave the place quickly because night was fat approaching. I certainly intended getting another tyre upon getting home. I would have gotten another tyre but it was unavailable right there. We were in a journey. Yes, we are not perfect. We could have made mistakes. We all do. Lessons well learnt. However, whether good or bad tyres, accidents are beyond the control of any human, no matter your carefulness or years of experience in driving. Above all, what matters is the grace of God.

The highlight of my testimony is this: God is good. God in great...infinitely great. God is forever awesome...forever glorious. To Him be all the praise, thanks and glory forever. Amen
When I was learning to drive, I took my new car and drove off. 10 minutes later, I ended up in a ditch, unhurt. But my car axle and shaft were broken, along with the tie rod. I was already an atheist then.
Question 1)
a. How did I manage to survive without a scratch even though the car was worse off and I hit a tree in the big ditch.
Question b and c would come as you tackle question 1a.
Thank you grin
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emusan:

I've used both brand new and old tires for long journey.

The truth is, I never place my hope on any.

Now, answer my question, can a brand new tire burst?
So you would take an old tire even though it's well known that they are prone to blowouts much more than brand new? grin
I love theists. You guys are da bomb(pun intended) grin

1 Like

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

So you would take an old tire even though it's well known that they are prone to blowouts much more than brand new? grin
I love theists. You guys are da bomb(pun intended) grin

See how he ignored my question cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by dinomcjohn: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
It is advisable to have and go with tyres in good condition. That's for sure. However, no matter your logic or carefulness or expertise in driving, one thing is sure: we all need God's protection. How do you protect yourself from a drunk driver trying to hit you from the back or from any unexpected vehicle whose driver has list control.

The summary: God is good and He is ever faithful. Let's put our trust in Him. Some things are clearly beyond our control. With God, we are certainly well protected.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by dinomcjohn: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
It is advisable to have and go with tyres in good condition. That's for sure. However, no matter your logic or carefulness or expertise in driving, one thing is sure: we all need God's protection. How do you protect yourself from a drunk driver trying to hit you from the back or from any unexpected vehicle whose driver has lost control.

The summary: God is good and He is ever faithful. Let's put our trust in Him. Some things are clearly beyond our control. With God, we are certainly well protected. With God, we are perfectly fine. Amen
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by LordReed(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
dinomcjohn:
It is advisable to have and go with tyres in good condition. That's for sure. However, no matter your logic or carefulness or expertise in driving, one thing is sure: we all need God's protection. How do you protect yourself from a drunk driver trying to hit you from the back or from any unexpected vehicle whose driver has list control.

The summary: God is good and He is ever faithful. Let's put our trust in Him. Some things are clearly beyond our control. With God, we are certainly well protected.

So everyone who was involved in an accident was not protected by the god and everyone who has not been involved in an accident was protected by the god?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emusan:

See how he ignored my question cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Actually, I answered your question with one of my statements below.

So you would take an old tire even though it's well known that they are prone to blowouts much more than brand new?

If you are smart(which I doubt youre) you'd have seen I not only answered your question but explained. Below are the causes of tire blowouts ranked in order of importance
1. Old tires
2. Underinflation
3. Overloading
4. Rough terrain /foreign objects in the road
5. High ambient temperatures in combination with 1 or more of the above.
From above, you'd note that your precious old tires can kill you. Yes, new tires can blow but then chances are way lower than the old.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
dinomcjohn:

Quick question. How do you know someone that is under Yahweh's protection?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 3:58am On Oct 21, 2023
LordReed:

So everyone who was involved in an accident was not protected by the god and everyone who has not been involved in an accident was protected by the god?

As obviously foolish as saying that everyone who passed read diligently for the test, and everyone who failed didn't read diligently.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 3:59am On Oct 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Quick question. How do you know someone that is under Yahweh's protection?

You are an example, you should be dead my now if you weren't according to Lamentations.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2023
jaephoenix:
Actually, I answered your question with one of my statements below.

So you would take an old tire even though it's well known that they are prone to blowouts much more than brand new?

See the Mr smartest one cheesy grin cheesy

You asked question and you claimed you answered my question.

Is that how smart people do?

If you are smart(which I doubt youre)

When they think they are the most intelligent and smart one on earth, meanwhile they are the most dull and unintelligent one.

you'd have seen I not only answered your question but explained. Below are the causes of tire blowouts ranked in order of importance
1. Old tires
2. Underinflation
3. Overloading
4. Rough terrain /foreign objects in the road
5. High ambient temperatures in combination with 1 or more of the above.
From above, you'd note that your precious old tires can kill you. Yes, new tires can blow but then chances are way lower than the old.

So using new tyres don't mean your tyres can't blow out.

That is the key point.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by ANormalHuman: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

When I was learning to drive, I took my new car and drove off. 10 minutes later, I ended up in a ditch, unhurt. But my car axle and shaft were broken, along with the tie rod. I was already an atheist then.
Question 1)
a. How did I manage to survive without a scratch even though the car was worse off and I hit a tree in the big ditch.
Question b and c would come as you tackle question 1a.
Thank you grin

The funny reality that God is kind to both just and unjust... To different extents.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Caveatemptor(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
koldon2004:
May God bless you all.

Apparently you are not yet ready to learn and take correction.
Your vehicle from these pictures looks very old and rickety. From your own confession the tyres,Including the spare tyre are bad. On top of that you loaded the vehicle with 10 passengers.
What were you expecting?

I am even amazed at the passengers that agreed to join you on a perilous journey considering the condition of that vehicle.

Always make sure your vehicle and the tyres are in a good condition before embarking on any long distance journey instead of mouthing meaningless praises after you face the consequences of your actions or inactions. You were lucky this time.

Naa serious advise I dey give you so.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by dinomcjohn: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
You must be very stupid to say I was mouthing meaningless praise. Do you know who I'm praising? Who are you to say this nonsense? Don't allow God punish you and condemn you forever. I advise you. Never go against anyone praising God, the Creator of the universe. Yes God deserves our praise forever.

Now, the picture here is the condition of my vehicle after the accident. How could I have driven a car in this condition. I thought you should have reasoned well. My vehicle was in a sound condition before it happened. My tyres were fine. The extra would never have been used if there was another option. We were in the middle of the journey. A new tyre was unavailable. And I said it before that I have learnt my lessons. No one is perfect. Accidents happen to vehicles in perfect condition and people perish therein. Accidents happen to vehicles with brand new tyres. Again, all 4 tyres were fine except the extra which in all honesty I wanted to change. I ordered two but only one was brought. No one is above mistakes. God remains God in spite of our imperfections.

I wouldn't have been angry if you had advised me. However, never in your life go against my praise to God. Don't get God angry. Be warned. Something of this nature happened, I'm giving praise to God and you dare say these words. Be warned. God is seeing all we are typing.

Again and again. I give all praise, thanks and Glory to God Almighty. Nothing will stop the praise of God. Amen

Caveatemptor:

Apparently you are not yet ready to learn and take correction.
Your vehicle from these pictures looks very old and rickety. From your own confession the tyres,Including the spare tyre are bad. On top of that you loaded the vehicle with 10 passengers.
What were you expecting?

I am even amazed at the passengers that agreed to join you on a perilous journey considering the condition of that vehicle.

Always make sure your vehicle and the tyres are in a good condition before embarking on any long distance journey instead of mouthing meaningless praises after you face the consequences of your actions or inactions. You were lucky this time.

Naa serious advise I dey give you so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thousands Of Emmanuel Tv Fans Move Away Joyfully From Dstv To Hd Decoders / I Need Help. Fast ! / Churches Should Be Banned From Mounting Speakers Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.