Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident (864 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Emusan(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

And I made a rebuttal, if you are given a choice of old and new tires, which would you use, and you replied both. So you would use old and new tires in a vehicle you wanna use for a journey, even though everyone (except you) knows its riskier using old tires. I don't even understand how you breathe. Just because you wanna make a stupid point

Your stupidity is second to none.

You made a rebuttal to a question thrown to you, yet claiming to be intelligent than people.

Go back to my post you quoted and see if you made any rebuttal. Oponu.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2023
Emusan:

Your stupidity is second to none.

You made a rebuttal to a question thrown to you, yet claiming to be intelligent than people.

Go back to my post you quoted and see if you made any rebuttal. Oponu.

Idi@tic bastaa@rd, this is your question/post

I've used both brand new and old tires for long journey.

The truth is, I never place my hope on any.

Now, answer my question, can a brand new tire burst?

And I answered your question by telling you yes brand new tires can burst but old ones are much more probable to blowout. You even claim you'd use old tires for a long journey. Do you have a brain? How can you use old tires?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Irrelevant.
Lemme rephrase.
You said the survivors were saved by Yahweh. Obviously the victims were ignored by him then, isn't it?

When you make the truth irrelevant, you are looking for lies. It's also called self deception. The dead(victims) are/were transferred. Nothing happens without His notice and permission. He knows the number of hairs on your head.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

The plot gets thicker grin
This one says blessings are based on obedience and following principles. So who are blessed atheists obeying and whose principles are they following? grin

According to you, you get gibberish. You should be thankful for now hearing the truth, or are you configured for gibberish?
When you obey simple principles and laws of diligence, discipline, investment in wisdom, generosity and some fairness. You'd be "blessed", it's only a matter of time.
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Image123:

When you make the truth irrelevant, you are looking for lies. It's also called self deception. The dead(victims) are/were transferred. Nothing happens without His notice and permission. He knows the number of hairs on your head.
Oh, so they didn't die? They were 'transferred' ?
Whoa! I'm loving christianity more and more these days. I can wake up, form a notion and it automatically becomes my reality cheesy
So can I 'transfer' you, sire?
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by jaephoenix(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
Image123:

According to you, you get gibberish. You should be thankful for now hearing the truth, or are you configured for gibberish?
When you obey simple principles and laws of diligence, discipline, investment in wisdom, generosity and some fairness. You'd be "blessed", it's only a matter of time.
Blessed by who? cheesy
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh, so they didn't die? They were 'transferred' ?
Whoa! I'm loving christianity more and more these days. I can wake up, form a notion and it automatically becomes my reality cheesy
So can I 'transfer' you, sire?

They died in our human language and concept, they were simply transferred if you study the Bible. As it is from the Bible, you are currently dead in sin. In fact, if it helps you, i am also dead in a sense according to the Bible. So death is not the concept you think of at all if you really read your Bible.
When you 'die', you move to another world, it's not the end but more or less the beginning. You go to where you read as hell or paradise. In summary, you cannot transfer people, not even yourself, Jesus helps with that. cheesy
Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by Image123(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Blessed by who? cheesy

i answered this already, and you asked a certain question '2' based on this. Do you have a fascination for circles, or are you overwhelmed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an / Premarital Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.