Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father (1470 Views)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by pradoyeep: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
If there has been a debate in your home about the paternity of one or more of your children, and that prompts for a DNA test. If the test shows that your hubby is the true father of your child or children, what will be your reaction?
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by FreeIgboho: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
What do you mean what will we do??
Nothing of course, he’s supposed to be the father.
Maybe a little “See I told you my darling, you are the only one! Apologies accepted!”, after a sigh of relief (because I did do a little something!)

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
What's she going to do, like i don't understand.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by izonborn098(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
So it's now a crime to confirm if our children are truely ours..

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
I'd prefer that he conducts the DNA in secret without confronting me first... Because if he confronts me, we argue and he eventually does the DNA, immediately the results come out and show that he's the father, our relationship will then be broken.

Because it'd only shows that he doesn't trust me, so why continue being with someone who doesn't trust you? Because one day he may end up falsely accusing me of something else.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Mhizzard(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
I got your point,you are trying to say that would be the woman after the result comes out positive,just cus the man did not have trust in her.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Fahvvy: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd prefer that he conducts the DNA in secret without confronting me first... Because if he confronts me, we argue and he eventually does the DNA, immediately the results come out and show that he's the father, our relationship will then be broken.

Because it'd only shows that he doesn't trust me, so why continue being with someone who doesn't trust you? Because one day he may end up falsely accusing me of something else.

I understand your perspective, however, from a males perspective, it isn't an issue of trust, it's the desire to be CERTAIN that the kids you're investing in are actually yours undecided...

It's more like you place an order for something and you want to confirm that what you ordered is actually what you're getting before you pay for it undecided...
(It's not a good enough illustration, but I hope you get the picture)

And mind you, a man won't just wake up one morning and says he wants to conduct a DNA test, nahhhh undecided...

He'll only do this when there's some form of suspicion in his woman's behavior undecided...

But regardless sha ...
DNA test wouldn't be the in thing if women stopped being fraudsters undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
That's why he should do the DNA in secret since he'll be acting out of suspicion and not certain.

Because if my man confronts me first only to do the DNA and finds out that the children are his, our relationship with never be the same again.

From my own point of view, I'm going to see it as if he doesn't trusts me anymore... Even if I decide to stay in the relationship, it won't be the same anymore.

I might forgive, but I won't forget.
Fahvvy:

I understand your perspective, however, from a males perspective, it isn't an issue of trust, it's the desire to be CERTAIN that the kids you're investing in are actually yours undecided...

It's more like you place an order for something and you want to confirm that what you ordered is actually what you're getting before you pay for it undecided...
(It's not a good enough illustration, but I hope you get the picture)

And mind you, a man won't just wake up one morning and says he wants to conduct a DNA test, nahhhh undecided...

He'll only do this when there's some form of suspicion in his woman's behavior undecided...

But regardless sha ...
DNA test wouldn't be the in thing if women stopped being fraudsters undecided...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Orinechi: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
talented321:
What's she going to do, like i don't understand.
Are u a Lady? That question is not meant for u.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2023
If you want to end the marriage because of an innocent dna, then you're good to go..
Samantha124:
That's why he should do the DNA in secret since he'll be acting out of suspicion and not certain.

Because if my man confronts me first only to do the DNA and finds out that the children are his, our relationship with never be the same again.

From my own point of view, I'm going to see it as if he doesn't trusts me anymore... Even if I decide to stay in the relationship, it won't be the same anymore.

I might forgive, but I won't forget.
i'm talking on behalf of all real and responsible niggas(husbands)
Orinechi:
Are u a Lady? That question is not meant for u.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2023
Innocent DNA? I wouldn't expect you to understand until you're able to get pregnant and carry a child for 9 months.

How would you feel if your woman suspects you of cheating even when you're not to a point that there's no longer peace in the house and she'll even hire a PI to follow you around.

Because in her defense she'll also say it's just an innocent PI... Would you continue living with such a person who's full of insecurities?
talented321:
If you want to end the marriage because of an innocent dna, then you're good to go.. i'm talking on behalf of all real and responsible niggas(husbands)
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:37am On Oct 21, 2023
Samantha124:

What if the DNA confirms that the children are not his?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 21, 2023
He'll make his own choice as to whether he'll stay or leave.

FromZeroToHero:

What if the DNA confirms that the children are not his?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by rickleye: 1:42am On Oct 21, 2023
pradoyeep:
If there has been a debate in your home about the paternity of one or more of your children, and that prompts for a DNA test. If the test shows that your hubby is the true father of your child or children, what will be your reaction?

It really depends on how the conversation got started. And how it’s presented.
Some women will like the justification that the kid is yours .
Others will call it a betrayal of trust.

Some will laugh at you and a dinner date should resolve it .
Some will get cold for a while which means you’re in the dog house.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 4:43am On Oct 21, 2023
9 months? You're a woman so you don't understand what it mean to raise another man's kid after been deceived by a woman you called your wife.
Samantha124:
Innocent DNA? I wouldn't expect you to understand until you're able to get pregnant and carry a child for 9 months.

How would you feel if your woman suspects you of cheating even when you're not to a point that there's no longer peace in the house and she'll even hire a PI to follow you around.

Because in her defense she'll also say it's just an innocent PI... Would you continue living with such a person who's full of insecurities?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Many women raise other women's children, but you'll never hear them complaining.

What do you have to say about those men who would take their children from their baby mamas and then expect their wives to help raise them without consulting with the wives first? Isn't that witchcraft?

And you also haven't answered my last question, would you continue staying with an insecured woman who'd hire a PI to follow you around?
talented321:
9 months? You're a woman so you don't understand what it mean to raise another man's kid after been deceived by a woman you called your wife.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2023
There is no harm in raising another person's child if i'm aware and not the one i was deceived without my knowledge, know the difference.
Going for dna test doesn't mean i don't trust u, it's just a confirmation to truely know if our children belong to us,.
Samantha124:
Many women raise other women's children, but you'll never hear them complaining.

What do you have to say about those men who would take their children from their baby mamas and then expect their wives to help raise them without consulting with the wives first? Isn't that witchcraft?

And you also haven't answered my last question, would you continue staying with an insecured woman who'd hire a PI to follow you around?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Amumaigwe: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Samantha124:
He'll make his own choice as to whether he'll stay or leave.

Not at all. He will just send you away. Public property should not be privatized. It is criminal
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2023
You're speaking from your own point of view which is biased.... But from my point of view, it's something else.

Then what do you have to say about those women who are made to raise children they weren't aware of? Their husbands kept the children a secret until one day the baby mamas dropped them in their house and left, or the child found his or her way to the house.

By suggesting a DNA to my face when I've been nothing but faithful basically means you think of me as a community bicycle... Nothing is stopping you from conducting it in secret.

And how would you feel if your wife also tells you that hiring a PI doesn't mean she doesn't trust you, but a confirmation to truely know if you're not cheating on her
talented321:
There is no harm in raising another person's child if i'm aware and not the one i was deceived without my knowledge, know the difference.
Going for dna test doesn't mean i don't trust u, it's just a confirmation to truely know if our children belong to us,.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2023
I don't understand your first line..
I'll be happy if you want to spy my movements because i know i'm not cheating and as far it will not cost me my any dime or freedom then you're good to go..
Samantha124:
You're speaking from your own point of view which is biased.... But from my point of view, it's something else.

Then what do you have to say about those women who are made to raise children they weren't aware of? Their husbands kept the children a secret until one day the baby mamas dropped them in their house and left, or the child found his or her way to the house.

By suggesting a DNA to my face when I've been nothing but faithful basically means you think of me as a community bicycle... Nothing is stopping you from conducting it in secret.

And how would you feel if your wife also tells you that hiring a PI doesn't mean she doesn't trust you, but a confirmation to truely know if you're not cheating on her
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2023
You don't ask urself what makes your hurband seek for dna, your only concern is insecurity. So to check either something is really legit is now insecurity to you.
There're children that don't demand dna, but any non resemblance, straight dna..
Samantha124:

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2023
That's also not a problem, I'll take my children and leave.

And he better make sure that we're not married in community of property because me leaving will just be useless... According to the law, I'll still be entitled to half of the property.

But before he kicks me out, he also needs to first make sure that I've got a decent job because if I don't, I'll apply for spousal support from him upon the divorce and make him pay me for the rest of his life... grin grin grin

So not only will I be entitled to half of the property, he'll also be paying me spousal support.
Amumaigwe:

Not at all. He will just send you away. Public property should not be privatized. It is criminal

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2023
How come I've never seen any man happy when his wife tracks his movements? grin grin grin

What if me leaving will cost you a fortune? Don't forget that I'm a law graduate and I know how the law works... grin grin grin
talented321:
I don't understand your first line..
I'll be happy if you want to spy my movements because i know i'm not cheating and as far it will not cost me my any dime or freedom then you're good to go..
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Like I said, DO IT IN SECRET IF YOU WANT TO!!!!

It seems like you're trying to avoid my questions... What do you have to say about those women who are made to raise children they were not aware of because their husbands kept them a secret from them until one day their baby mamas came knocking on the door
talented321:
You don't ask urself what makes your hurband seek for dna, your only concern is insecurity. So to check either something is really legit is now insecurity to you.
There're children that don't demand dna, but any non resemblance, straight dna..
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by ItisWell22(f): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Like Samantha has stated above, that relationship will never be the same again. Especially, if there has been open accusations and yelling…
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2023
1. I don't mind because i am free..
2. Your leaving will not cost me any dime because i don't commit any crime. Forget whatever you read, you'll hate me if you bring any leg that will ruin my happiness because it's not going to be funny..
3. If you think going for dna is a crime then win ur husbands trust..
4. I don't trust women no matter who she is, and i don't expect you to trust me but i don't judge and i can live with you to any far if you don't nag..
5. God bless me with decent women who don't care about my money but my love and just want to be with me, still yet i don't looseguard..
Samantha124:
How come I've never seen any man happy when his wife tracks his movements? grin grin grin

What if me leaving will cost you a fortune? Don't forget that I'm a law graduate and I know how the law works... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2023
You can't win an insecured man's trust no matter what you do.

Same thing applies with women, immediately she suspects you of cheating, you can never fully win her trust back.

If you don't want a nagging woman, then give her a reason not to nag.
talented321:
1. I don't mind because i am free..
2. Your leaving will not cost me any dime because i don't commit any crime. Forget whatever you read, you'll hate me if you bring any leg that will ruin my happiness because it's not going to be funny..
3. If you think going for dna is a crime then win ur husbands trust..
4. I don't trust women no matter who she is, and i don't expect you to trust me but i don't judge and i can live with you to any far if you don't nag..
5. God bless me with decent women who don't care about my money but my love and just want to be with me, still yet i don't looseguard..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm not avoidingany your questions, it's just that the truth is biased to you..
Samantha124:
Like I said, DO IT IN SECRET IF YOU WANT TO!!!!

It seems like you're trying to avoid my questions...
these are the lies i hate both male and female, i'll rather tell you the truth, if you want to leave fine, if you want to stay fine.. I can't hide from the woman i house.. Lie lie
What do you have to say about those women who are made to raise children they were not aware of because their husbands kept them a secret from them until one day their baby mamas came knocking on the door
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2023
My don't trusting you is best known me, because i can play along as far we're together.. So you'll not suspect, but as soon their is no resemblance, dna straight and i don't care if you want divorce... I'll never allow any woman to take me as her father and i believe even her father will not accept such nonsense..
Samantha124:
You can't win an insecured man's trust no matter what you do.

Same thing applies with women, immediately she suspects you of cheating, you can never fully win her trust back.

If you don't want a nagging woman, then give her a reason not to nag.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Caleb15(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
She get lucky
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2023
Fine... Want is lie lie in your own mother tongue? cheesy cheesy cheesy
talented321:
I'm not avoidingany your questions, it's just that the truth is biased to you..
these are the lies i hate both male and female, i'll rather tell you the truth, if you want to leave fine, if you want to stay fine.. I can't hide from the woman i house.. Lie lie
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2023
Lie lie means samantha like sex..
Samantha124:
Fine... Want is lie lie in your own mother tongue? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why MC Oluomo Is Always The Helper Of Every Female Celebrities? / Please, What Should I Do? / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.