Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,245 members, 7,856,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father (1527 Views)

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Lol... So you'll do a DNA just because there's no resemblance? Lol... This is what I meant when I said you can never win an insecured man's trust.

You don't want a woman who nags, but at the same time you'll give her a reason to nag... And if you think a child who doesn't resemble the father basically means he's not the father's child, then I suggest you go and study biology and watch parternity court.

You just have trust issues... Fix yourself.
talented321:
My don't trusting you is best known me, because i can play along as far we're together.. So you'll not suspect, but as soon their is no resemblance, dna straight and i don't care if you want divorce... I'll never allow any woman to take me as her father and i believe even her father will not accept such nonsense..
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nazgul: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2023
If I'm having having doubts about being the biological father of my children, and decide to carry out a DNA test on them, my wife wouldn't even be aware.

I'll just do it codedly. If it's confirmed that I'm indeed their father, I'll lock up and no one would hear about it. If otherwise, all hell would be let loose.

It's very foolish to start announcing to every tom díck and Harry that you want to carry out DNA test on your kids. Cos if it turns out that you're their father, your home would never remain the same again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Lie lie mean "never" in Yoruba..😏😏😏

And you're not a Yoruba.
talented321:
Lie lie means samantha like sex..
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Insecurity is when i'm disturbing ur peace, like your movement, calls and vice versa. Going for dna is one time incident, know the difference..
Samantha124:
Lol... So you'll do a DNA just because there's no resemblance? Lol... This is what I meant when I said you can never win an insecured man's trust.

You don't want a woman who nags, but at the same time you'll give her a reason to nag... And if you think a child who doesn't resemble the father basically means he's not the father's child, then I suggest you go and study biology and watch parternity court.

You just have trust issues... Fix yourself.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by chuksoyo21(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
The doubt and suspicion that led to the DNA test is a huge concern...
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lol... So now it's an incident?🤣🤣🤣

Dude, fix yourself because you've got serious issues... You've already admitted to having trust issues.

So you're the problem.
talented321:
Insecurity is when i'm disturbing ur peace, like your movement, calls and vice versa. Going for dna is one time incident, know the difference..
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by talented321: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Madam samantha124, is like u don't get my point.
Re: Ladies: What Will You Do If DNA Result Confirms Your Husband Is Truly The Father by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
I get it, you don't trust any woman in your life because you've got trust issues.

End of discussion...😑😑😑
talented321:
Madam samantha124, is like u don't get my point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP! Issue With My Girlfriend / Her Boyfriend Is Seeking A New Girlfriend / Me And My Girlfriend Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.