Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor (74744 Views)

Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by uvie66: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
uvie66:
....and you can't see ibo helping Yoruba, I suppose it's because of the warm hospitality of Yoruba that is why ibos populate Ladipo, Computer village, and Alana. The question is will ibos allow same in their territory?
.....Alaba.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by FreeStuffsNG: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
The help still came across the Niger. Thank God for our unity as Nigerians. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Emperor5(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
proff010:
Thank you sir,
But come to think of it.
What some set of developers can't do others are doing it perfectly and successfully.
The Lord will perfect his healing.
Grow up!
Must you bring tribe in every thing
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Godseed: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Shame on those who rejoice in the misfortunes of their fellow men
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Omoawoke2(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to them

South Southerners who followed Yoruba to do Justice for Mohbad Shebi una dey learn

Tonto Dike wey be Rumuokwuta daughter carry Mohbad for head even when Yorubas was insulting her

Can the Yorubas carry any PH artist like that?

Enough said

If you like call me tribalistic, yes I’m tribalistic and na una teach me am for this Nairaland

We know losers like yourself, let’s not talk about tribe but your personality. What did you do?
Don’t hide under tribe to push anything. And Bukola saraki is which tribe again?

9 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Faposky95: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Did we complain to you? Why bodi dey pepper you?

You didn't contribute but na you e pain pass.

But enuf beer and alcohol...so some can enter your status and other foundations for pay for the bill....ehnn
There's something about this life.....this is one of them.
Goodluck Ibu

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by DaveHarry(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
beta sty
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Miracle2020: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
Where is the amount? Why hidden it?
Anyways Saraki is better than the drug lord.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by DesChyko: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
kestolove95:
Mr ibu should return all the money he collected from Obidient people..

Why exactly?
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by pikechukwu6(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
nah our money wey eh pack go eh use pay... He did nothing much. But God bless him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by 02Kebreal(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to them

South Southerners who followed Yoruba to do Justice for Mohbad Shebi una dey learn

Tonto Dike wey be Rumuokwuta daughter carry Mohbad for head even when Yorubas was insulting her

Enough said

If you like call me tribalistic, yes I’m tribalistic and na una teach me am for this Nairaland

I'm not a Yoruba person,but let me ask,why is it that those of you from South South and South East Especially are so full of hatred for other regions?
Why the bitterness? Who wired U guys to reason this way?
U guys take advantage of every situation to play tribal cards and blame other regions for Ur woes and failures.
What kinda reasoning is this one?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by kestolove95(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Obi wey him campaign for no evn donate anything, we told dem obi is a fraud

7 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by jrusky(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless you sir. And God bless me for donating to help him. He is my favourite comedian I sincerely wish him speedy recovery.

And one man called obi is walking up ad down Onitsha market, shameless stingy motherfucker.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by africandollar: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

So Bukola Saraki wey him foundation paid the bills na from where now? South South? South East?

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Kingbuhari(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita iheme Aki and Pawpaw where are they

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by MarkBenn: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94

I'm from South south currently in Yoruba land and I must say that this people are wicked tribalistic, sentimental and bias(though not all of them), I have never seen people of this kinds before,
I pray God protect me as I have few months to stay here

Enough said

[/b] [/quote]
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by BENEAMATA: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless them both .
He did his bit . When it's the turn of mr Ibu and he starts to strongly back the former senate president's political ambition or in whatever else , no one should start raining invectives . who you support in a democracy shouldn't make anyone suffer the wrath of a mob .

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by qtx(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
brutustech:

Source: ABS Foundation (@absfoundationng) Twitter
Saraki and your family, it will continue to be well with you and yours. That is why I always say that humanity is important, and you do not need to be from my tribe or speak my language. Saraki has demonstrated that he is a detribalized Nigerian. Omokri dey de hustle to survive in the streets of US , him own everything thing na politics, no de let people hear word instead make him support.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
kestolove95:
Mr ibu should return all the money he collected from Obidient people..
if he "collected" money, then he shouldnt be begging for money for treatment
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
So Yoruba people should rescue one yamree ?What happened to all your Nnewi billionaires. Why do you people seek Yoruba validation so bad?
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by albert2512: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

So Bukola wey pay now Na Igbo? You guys(both Yoruba n Igbo) like to be used by political class to fight tribal war. Why look at one Yoruba man statement to go into war with millions of good other Yoruba same goes to Yoruba. Is Reno Yoruba? Why leave him to see Fayoses own?

Aswear bigotry is killing the good in our unity. A lot we stand to benefit as brothers is ruined by tribalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

But Reno Omokri is not a Yoruba man and he called out Peter Obi for not helping Mr. Ibu, why skip him and attack Yorubas?

Now a Yoruba man paid for an Igbo person, so why are you still complaining? Not like everyone doesn't know you're a TRIBALISTIC RANTER here on NL 🥴

Is that how to thank Yorubas for their generousity?
😒

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Chiffy: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
rolams:
Good gesture!

The next agenda is to assist the little girl who had spent a lot on her father. We can do it.

You can go ahead. We will be on the side-line observing.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yoruba always saving their stupid asses grin
Sunrise258:
Igbo always boast of having highest number of billionaires in Nigeria but whenever one of them is in problem, they suddenly became blind! Thank you Oluwabukola son of Olusola Saraki. Yoruba has always shown Igbo much love. From Femi Otedola helping Christian Chukwu to Saraki helping Mr Ibu. Nice one!

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by kennethesan(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Reno Omokri should see this and stop all his noise about Peter Obi. Act more, talk less...

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by BENEAMATA: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
02Kebreal:

I'm not a Yoruba person,but let me ask,why is it that those of you from South South and South East Especially are so full of hatred for other regions?
Why the bitterness? Who wired U guys to reason this way?
U guys take advantage of every situation to play tribal cards and blame other regions for Ur woes and failures.
What kinda reasoning is this one?
Erm , excuse me , but Are you really confounded by why a goat is bleating ? Don't know either , but majority don't let that bother them . Get used to it .

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by osazsky(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
ogbonti:

that’s the honorable thing to do

but as a Nigerian- will he do it ? 😂
money spent till date,where was it mentioned that treatment has been completed..Nigerians are too full to comprehend
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by ruffDiamond: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
That thief get foundation undecidedkwara money!
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by hopexter(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Checkwell:
Where is Reno the idiot? He keeps making noise on social media to gain views/followers for his very selfish reason of cashing out from Tweeter or YouTube.

Shameless and selfish man. His mates are empowering people and making lives easier. He is busy misbehaving.

I pity people wey dey allow this Reno to use their head.

He calls it Reno's nuggets! Rubbish.

Mr. Ibu set up a fundraising account for Peter Obi’s presidential campaign and thousands of Obidients contributed which amounted to Millions of Naira. Was Omokri wrong when he requested Peter Obi to support Mr. Ibu from the money Mr. Ibu fundraised for him?

Would it be wrong if Obi helped his brother? Let’s call a spade a spade, Obi is very stingy. Now I see why them call him I no dey give shishi angry

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by albert2512: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
rolams:
Good gesture!

The next agenda is to assist the little girl who had spent a lot on her father. We can do it.

Na the girl u dey look. The Baba don reach help finish?
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Makunahatata: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote authr=Centcanada post=126520063] ode![/quote] baba e lon bawi
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by israelmao(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tribalistic and political clout should continue Bukola has cleared the hospital bills without looking for where to throw or cast insultive and sycophantic stones like Reno and his cohorts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.