Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor (74812 Views)

Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by yommen: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
The people they refer to as Yoruba muslim have come to their aid. Little time, they will still talk rubbish. See where all their boasting led them. The chest beaters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Christistruth00: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tunes32:
Man like Saraki!!! Nice man cool

Saraki is a horrible man

But he has done a very good thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by VEHINTOLAR: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to them

South Southerners who followed Yoruba to do Justice for Mohbad Shebi una dey learn

Tonto Dike wey be Rumuokwuta daughter carry Mohbad for head even when Yorubas was insulting her

Can the Yorubas carry any PH artist like that?

Enough said

If you like call me tribalistic, yes I’m tribalistic and na una teach me am for this Nairaland

Shameless thing,shut up your faecal ogiri smelly trap ! Is BUKOLA an Igbo name ? Yet, another Yoruba man came to the rescue of another hapless and helpless Igbo man,shame ! The other time it was Otedola who foot the bills,now it is BUKOLA Saraki ! The question is, where are the audio Billionaires from Alaigbo ?

Shameless things from erosion ravaged land of Mofos !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Subonbon(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Roboto11:

Was it too much for Reno to demand Obi foot the bill?
giving is a personal thing. Some people give and don't decide to be mentioned... No carry the matter for head like sacrifice cry
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by RingRoadMafia: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Faposky95:

But enuf beer and alcohol...so some can enter your status and other foundations for pay for the bill....ehnn
There's something about this life.....this is one of them.
Goodluck Ibu

Do you marijuana?
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
AdamuKD:
sad
And one useless ofuckery was busy displaying his stupid online. His own is just around the corner

Foolish man. The children and his wife will be so disappointed in him for having a senseless and stupid father that behave like a toddler
this payment is the result of what Reno omokri did... Use your brain small... Don't attach NZOGBU NZOGBU in everything

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Raskimonojendor: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mandate2023:

Obi did not send shi shi.......Saraki a yoruba man paid ibu Bill's while gringory that ibu was running about stage like diseases flies for during election cannot help despite being a billionaire

A Yoruba Muslim has paid the medical bill of an Ibo Christian.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless him and his foundation abundantly

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Sannisege: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
It’s took a Yoruba/ mesujamba man to save an Igbo legend. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by RingRoadMafia: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
osazsky:
I thought dey said d igbos are d richest in Lagos and Anambra how come them nor fit help their brother
You go still type this thing again make your mind touch ground.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nice1 πŸ‘ you've done well..
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Raskimonojendor: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
yommen:

Mr Ibu organised fund raising for Obi. It shouldn't have gotten to the level where Mr Ibu's family had to publicly seek for fund. Obi should have come to Mr Ibu's aid.
If it was election time, Peter Obi go dey front and even snap picture with Mr Ibu.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Ybholy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless Bukola Saraki.

One of the most handsome politician I’ve known

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
He, the founder saraki is not a labor party member o. Kudos to him. people can have political differences, but when it comes to sickness and humanity, We should have emphathy on our fellow human beings. Not playing politics with other peoples woes. Bro Reno is a complex fo*ol..

Politics again for health matter?? So if your enemy sick and someone Wey no be your family help you, is there a crime?? What if the family have helped, you know if them Obi don help quietly. Wow wow wow, the political class really try.

Divide and Rule politics.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by kestolove95(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Yoruba 1-0 Igbo
Yesterday result ended
Yoruba 2-0 igbo

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by luvyaself95(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless those that help the needy God bless bukola foundation πŸ™πŸΎ

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by EJEGBULEJE: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lesson to all Igbo tribalists, and their accomplices, the Yoruba,and Northerners you so hate are the first to be there for you whenever you are in trouble, ask Author Nzeribe,and others..

Shun tribalism,and be patriotic...

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Taylor94: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Shameless thing,shut up your faecal ogiri smelly trap ! Is BUKOLA an Igbo name ? Yet, another Yoruba man came to the rescue of another hapless and helpless Igbo man,shame ! The other time it was Otedola who foot the bills,now it is BUKOLA Saraki ! The question is, where are the audio Billionaires from Alaigbo ?

Shameless things from erosion ravaged land of Mofos !

Bukola is from Kwara state

Kwara belongs to Fulani not yoruba

No let Fulani hear say Kwara belongs to Yoruba
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by sangresan(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to them

South Southerners who followed Yoruba to do Justice for Mohbad Shebi una dey learn

Tonto Dike wey be Rumuokwuta daughter carry Mohbad for head even when Yorubas was insulting her

Enough said

If you like call me tribalistic, yes I’m tribalistic and na una teach me am for this Nairaland

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
For those of you shouting Bukola is a yoruba man yen yen yen

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land no let Fulani hear am

Kwara na Fulani get am

You be mumu. Reno Omokri na Yoruba abi Verydarkman na Yoruba.

Who sent you to do justice for MohBad?

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Taylor94: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mandate2023:

Obi did not send shi shi.......Saraki a yoruba man paid ibu Bill's while gringory that ibu was running about stage like diseases flies for during election cannot help despite being a billionaire

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Taylor94: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Yoruba 1-0 Igbo

Topshow2010:

Pot calling kettle black ....better don't allow Yoruba matter kill you .So Saraki u praised is Igbo or Hausa Abi undecided

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by SpatialKing(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
You won't see Obi Cubana

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by joefelin2345: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land

Kwara na Fulani get am
Shame on you. Femi Otedola once did it for Christian Chukwu. Now Bukola Saraki Foundation has done it for John Okafor (Mr Ibu). All these we know. If there is any silent donor, Mr Ibu wouldn't have made further appeal for financial assistance. Period.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by sangresan(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
What Reno said about Obi is the truth. Had it been this happened before the election, Obi would have personally made it an avenue to curry needless publicity.

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Vado(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land no let Fulani hear am

Kwara na Fulani get am

You are entitled to all your opinion but the last part of it stinks of chronic ignorance. Bukola Saraki is from Ilorin and you are free to say Ilorin belongs to the Fulani today. As for Kwara State as a whole, you are a joker to think the Fulani has any influence in Kwara South and even Kwara North where they fixed their f-up just last year for attempting to come into their towns with their terrorism BS.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Ybholy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
sholikay:
Good gesture...God blessings upon the foundation...

Abeg which foundation fit gimme too money to support my wedding coming up next month?...

God surprise me too ooo...

U fix wedding without planning? Wetin u want dey eat after the wedding? Which money u want use sponsor your woman for business or education after the wedding πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Agunesinjaweola: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

Kwara na Fulani get am
I think Kwara is an IGBO land by all standard.
The truth is that Saraki is not a Yoruba man because a proper Yoruba man will not lick the ass of Northerner like Emefiole !
But certainly everyone still wants to live and prosper in Yorubaland thus the reason LAGOS is overcrowded.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by ufuosman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thanks to Saraki
Quick recovery to Ibu
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by VEHINTOLAR: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

Come off my mention,you these shameless lots from that tiny jungles of primitive cannibals ! Ode,go and change his name from Bukola to Lamido nah,since he is a fulani according to your warped theory,werey ! See who is talking about history,descendant of Osus like you !

Where are the audio Billionaires from Alaigbo, shameless things ?!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by osazsky(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
sangresan:
What Reno said about Obi is the truth. Had it been this happened before the election, Obi would have personally made it an avenue to curry needless publicity.
true talk
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by fuckJones(f): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to themwe already know peter obi is a stingy man

Enough said

Kwara na Fulani land ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.