Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor (74757 Views)

Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Menclothing: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to them

South Southerners who followed Yoruba to do Justice for Mohbad Shebi una dey learn

Tonto Dike wey be Rumuokwuta daughter carry Mohbad for head even when Yorubas was insulting her

Can the Yorubas carry any PH artist like that?

Enough said

If you like call me tribalistic, yes I’m tribalistic and na una teach me am for this Nairaland

———————————————————————
For those of you shouting Bukola is a yoruba man yen yen yen

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land no let Fulani own

No let Fulani hear una say Kwara na Yoruba oo

No Be only Fulani Bukola is Fulani to u lolz
He speaks only Yoruba and all his family member

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by seunodediranivy: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
This is a kind gesture, God will continue to bless you abundantly. Hopefully it's on humanitarian grand, but if it's politically motivated, by 2027, Igbo will show you whom you her.

You have done well, Mr Ibu shall be well soonest in Jesus Mighty Name.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Kennitrust(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
sholikay:
Good gesture...God blessings upon the foundation...

Abeg which foundation fit gimme too money to support my wedding coming up next month?...

God surprise me too ooo...
Nigeria Wedding Association will swiftly come to your rescue.👰🧔
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Occurstaem(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
tishbite42:

Which tribe bears Abubakar and Saraki
Shey you dey whine yourself ni?
Abubakar is corrupted version of the Prophet Muhammad (sallalaahu alayhi wasallam) 's companion "Abu Bakri".

Saraki is a Yoruba name, meaning "an influential and wealthy person".

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by reddingtonblack: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
AdamuKD:

You are a full. Sense is far away from your useless brain zombie

You get sense you no fit counter the message, continue barking
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by godwinstringed1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thanks.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by clems88(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
olatade:
Nobody is Rich

Just pray you don't meet a problem bigger than your account balance

God bless bukola
true bro. I love your comment.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by joefelin2345: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emilo:
The sweetest part be say Obi no even send Reno n d other fools. Man never bothered about used toothpick.

Of course bc he is probably a wicked & self centered a person.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Charly68: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Trust Saraki ,he is repackaging himself for a big come back
..God reward your good work sir.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by francis71: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless you sir... May the lord also meet you at the time of your need. Amen
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by mordred44: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
More blessing to Mr sbukar and to those supported the Inu of our time
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by APCNig: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
This people have no shame. May we not beg our enemies for food. Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba that you hate so much, have come to save you. Bukola Saraki is Fulani-Yoruba, I'm sure you children of hate and bitterness know this

Where is your brother Peter Giringori Obituary and his Zombies? Shane on all of una.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by APCNig: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
proff010:
Thank you sir,
But come to think of it.
What some set of developers can't do others are doing it perfectly and successfully.
The Lord will perfect his healing.

If it's not hard drugs or baby factory, developers won't put their money

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by judeikenna(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Senator Bukola Saraki has been one politician in Nigeria and especially the National Assembly that i miss.Sir,you better than the whole SENATORS present today. GOD BLESS YOU!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by joefelin2345: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos no dey shame.

It is bukola Saraki, a Yoruba man that bailed Ibo out again.

The other time it was Mr Otedola that bailed Christian Chukwu out.

The same Ibos that mocked Tinubu's health are being afflicted with ill health daily
Same way they mocked Brig Benjamin Adekunle the Black Scorpion when he sick simply bc of his roles during the last civil war which were purely as a Soldier performing his duty to the Nation then. They forgot who & what started the problem in the first place Very very confused & myopic set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Kay25(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to them

South Southerners who followed Yoruba to do Justice for Mohbad Shebi una dey learn

Tonto Dike wey be Rumuokwuta daughter carry Mohbad for head even when Yorubas was insulting her

Enough said

If you like call me tribalistic, yes I’m tribalistic and na una teach me am for this Nairaland

———————————————————————

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land no let Fulani own

Cry ur cry..

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by omooba969(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
judeikenna:
Senator Bukola Saraki has been one politician in Nigeria and especially the National Assembly that i miss.Sir,you better than the whole SENATORS present today. GOD BLESS YOU!!!

The average Nigerian is a COMEDIAN. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by iampeterben(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless ABS and his family.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Aomial: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Roboto11:

Was it too much for Reno to demand Obi foot the bill?
is Obi the president or Actors guide ? What position is Obi holding currently to warrant that gesture ?

Y is ur president and his appointed ministers not doing anything to help a ailing icon while you condemn a man that is not holding any public office.

Make ona try dey get small sense
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by ceejay80s(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
press9jatv:
Thanks for the payment sir. He will now receive good medical treatments in abroad.
So wetin go happen to psquare and Davidos donation?
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Chinedumejoooo: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless senator saraki
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Timothy89(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Cho Cho Cho Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba

Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu

that's what full this m0rons head, is it bad to cal other igbo leaders out to help their own? Christian Chukwu you fools couldn't help, it takes an outsider to help a Yoruba man for that matter.

Yoruba calling the igbo leaders out is even a shame on igbo people, why should this IBU's health drag till this time before he's rendered help

subtract 1994 your age from 2023 and see the reason why the foolishness you're normalising will destroy you soon

foolish cow like you
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by complexstuffs(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
AdamuKD:

Kaci durin Uwaka

IPOB cannibal Kaduna branch trying to form Hausa with his poor Hausa diction grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Roboto11: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Aomial:
is Obi the president or Actors guide ? What position is Obi holding currently to warrant that gesture ?

Y is ur president and his appointed ministers not doing anything to help a ailing icon while you condemn a man that is not holding any public office.

Make ona try dey get small sense

Obi no dey give shishi.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by AdamuKD: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB cannibal Kaduna branch trying to form Hausa with his poor Hausa diction grin
Ipob sun ci kuturma durin mama nka dolo
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by stormborn28(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
kestolove95:
Mr ibu should return all the money he collected from Obidient people..

I no know why e be say your sense na your ANUS e dey come from
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Thekaghan: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

You are a compound f**l. Tell me how you are able to tag a whole tribe all bc some people peoples view and name one fulani man that bears Bukola then I can clear you of your foolery 😀😀

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by kinkydude: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
ABS Foundation, na you biko! Long live Mr. Ibu.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Adakintroy: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Forget many sympathy. Some of the celeb are worthless. Make we know wetin curse the sickness first. Some of them are fist class drug abuser. achohol or otherwise. When them sick now na our money and sympathy them go like use clear themselves
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by complexstuffs(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
AdamuKD:

Ipob sun ci kuturma durin mama nka dolo

By their fruits you shall know them.

If it acts like a PIG, looks like a PIG, curses like a PIG. It is definitely a PIG

One character of IPOB cannibals is their ability to curse like prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Chiffy: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
rolams:

I have done my part already.

You can do more.
We are still observing.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by contentmakerPRO: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Politics again for health matter?? So if your enemy sick and someone Wey no be your family help you, is there a crime?? What if the family have helped, you know if them Obi don help quietly. Wow wow wow, the political class really try.

Divide and Rule politics.
yes, no mistake in what i wrote and i was referring to reno omokri that said obi should help him because he helped obi raised lots of money during campaign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.