Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor (74811 Views)

Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Rachel Bakam Celebrates Birthday By Paying Bills Of Southern Kaduna Victims / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Dougad: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to them

South Southerners who followed Yoruba to do Justice for Mohbad Shebi una dey learn

Tonto Dike wey be Rumuokwuta daughter carry Mohbad for head even when Yorubas was insulting her

Can the Yorubas carry any PH artist like that?

Enough said

If you like call me tribalistic, yes I’m tribalistic and na una teach me am for this Nairaland

———————————————————————
For those of you shouting Bukola is a yoruba man yen yen yen

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land no let Fulani hear am

Kwara na Fulani land ooo

You could have spoken about anything but you chose to speak FACTS
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by obontami: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

While Isaac FAYOSE and his rest of Yoruba brethren made it a political issue asking Peter Obi to pay his bills like say if Obi send money he will come announce to them

South Southerners who followed Yoruba to do Justice for Mohbad Shebi una dey learn

Tonto Dike wey be Rumuokwuta daughter carry Mohbad for head even when Yorubas was insulting her

Enough said

If you like call me tribalistic, yes I’m tribalistic and na una teach me am for this Nairaland

———————————————————————

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land no let Fulani hear am

Kwara na Fulani land ooo

Tears of a pained obidíot . grin

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Judolisco(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mandate2023:

Don't mind the werey...am sure he did not think it through
na mumu man
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Taylor94: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
obembet:

Leave grama, na Yoruba man stil pay.. so rest

Saraki is from Kwara and Kwara na Fulani land not Yoruba
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Taylor94: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Segzy19:
Still na Yoruba man cleared the bill. Argue it till tomorrow

You know
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by sholikay(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ybholy:

U fix wedding without planning? Wetin u want dey eat after the wedding? Which money u want use sponsor your woman for business or education after the wedding 🤔🤔🤔
Chief,no be so..I'm a contractor,into painting...I had funds reserved for the wedding,but some health issues came for my dad,and we had to sought him out first...the one left isn't enough to cater for our wedding,due to inflation..
Contracts I envisaged on didnt come through,because of what they were offering me..it doesn't pay..

I'm not a lazy guy..nah just a season,and it will go...

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Taylor94: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

So Bukola Saraki that cleared the Bill is from where?

He’s from Kwara and Kwara na Fulani land not Yoruba
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Taylor94: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
olakraft:

But Reno Omokri is not a Yoruba man and he called out Peter Obi for not helping Mr. Ibu, why skip him and attack Yorubas?

Now a Yoruba man paid for an Igbo person, so why are you still complaining? Not like everyone doesn't know you're a TRIBALISTIC RANTER here on NL 🥴

Is that how to thank Yorubas for their generousity?
😒

Saraki is not a yoruba man he’s from Kwara and Kwara na Fulani get am
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Judolisco(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Kwara na Fulani land ooo
no single fulani local government in kwara..... If u conquer a place at least d language should change..... Even d few fulanis in kwara today can't speak fulfude... Of d 16 local government in kwara 12 are Yorubas and d remaining four are Nupe and baruten... D only mark d fulanis left in kwara is religion.... So because u practice d roman Catholic religion now that does not make you an Italian or because I'm an Anglican now that doesn't make me an Englishman... Use ur head man

6 Likes

albert2512:

So Bukola wey pay now Na Igbo? You guys(both Yoruba n Igbo) like to be used by political class to fight tribal war. Why look at one Yoruba man statement to go into war with millions of good other Yoruba same goes to Yoruba. Is Reno Yoruba? Why leave him to see Fayoses own?

Aswear bigotry is killing the good in our unity. A lot we stand to benefit as brothers is ruined by tribalism.

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Taylor94: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
Destroyerofyeeb:
So Yoruba people should rescue one yamree ?What happened to all your Nnewi billionaires. Why do you people seek Yoruba validation so bad?

Saraki no be yoruba my guy he’s from Kwara which is Fulani
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Dougad: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
02Kebreal:

I'm not a Yoruba person,but let me ask,why is it that those of you from South South and South East Especially are so full of hatred for other regions?
Why the bitterness? Who wired U guys to reason this way?
U guys take advantage of every situation to play tribal cards and blame other regions for Ur woes and failures.
What kinda reasoning is this one?

My problem with big idiots like you is that you are always very blind when your brothers spew garbage from their mouths but are ever ready to preach unity when you're on the receiving end.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by damkin24(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Kwara na Fulani land ooo
This guy is a complete fool of the highest order. But you can use that same Kwara to spite Yorubas during ISESE saga. Idiotic fellow

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Bintasukai: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Kwara na Fulani land ooo

You are a terrible person. Igbo man didn’t pay, it was Yoruba that paid. And you still managed to twist the narrative. Bigotry has indeed eaten deep into your spirit and you can never be free of it. You should apologize for this but with the way you have carefully crafted this post, I can swear that your hate can never let you think of doing the right thing. Peter Obi didn’t pay but you still love him. A Yoruba person paid but you still hate them.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by obembet(f): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

When they tell u to go sch, u dey hawk for traffic, u don see the result now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Felix6: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu should vacate ask rock for saraki immediately.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by bablon20(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
For those of us who always bring politic and religion into every matter. This is a Muslim man helping a Christian. I hope this will take away the scale of religious bigotry from our eyes. God bless Bukola Sàràkí Foundation.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Gainman: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Kwara na Fulani land ooo
mumu. Which tribe bears d name Bukola

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by GindoX(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
The payment amount is blank?
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Bintasukai: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
02Kebreal:

I'm not a Yoruba person,but let me ask,why is it that those of you from South South and South East Especially are so full of hatred for other regions?
Why the bitterness? Who wired U guys to reason this way?
U guys take advantage of every situation to play tribal cards and blame other regions for Ur woes and failures.
What kinda reasoning is this one?

It’s just who they are. They truly believe they are the best at everything everywhere so when other people best them, their mind can’t reconcile the reality with what they believe so much that they can’t change their mind. This leads to denial, self pity, loathing, lies etc. After the 1966 coup, they were gloating about how they are the best and should lead Nigeria, once the Hausa retaliated they started whining persecution, the echoes of which you are still hearing till this day.

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by tnerro1(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Reno that amebo man should come and learn from real men, if na tinubu certificate nah u go dey promise 100k dolls for who go fit spot the difference
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Ybholy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
sholikay:

Chief,no be so..I'm a contractor,into painting...I had funds reserved for the wedding,but some health issues came for my dad,and we had to sought him out first...the one left isn't enough to cater for our wedding,due to inflation..
Contracts I envisaged on didnt come through,because of what they were offering me..it doesn't pay..

I'm not a lazy guy..nah just a season,and it will go...

I understand. Nature will fetch you more contracts. Amen 🙏🏽

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by izubext007: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Good bless Bukola Saraki wotowoto.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Thomasankara(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Kwara na Fulani land ooo
well he doesn't identify himself as fulani
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Kwara na Fulani land ooo
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Kwara na Fulani land ooo

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Bintasukai: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:

Oga I’m from Kwara and Busola is Yoruba just like me. His fathers name is Olusola, his wife’s name is Toyin and his sisters name is Gbemisola. So because nairaland made you a bigot must you dive headfirst into the same foolishness?If not that you love to hate, can you not use your brain to step back from the hate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Occurstaem(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land no let Fulani own

No let Fulani hear una say Kwara na Yoruba oo
WAllahi, you were making sense until your last 3 paragraphs.
Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Ajsmart(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yoruba this, Yoruba that…dude…just shut the Bleep up and stop derailing the post already. Who cares whether some Western, Eastern, Middle Belt personality lend a hand or refused to do so….it’s their bleeping prerogative. Gosh! I hate when supposed grown men act, whine, bitch, moan and cry like freaking heifers!!!

Taylor94:
Great one from Bukola

Enough said

———————————————————————

Oga Bukola is from Kwara and the last time we all checked Kwara no be Yoruba land no let Fulani own

No let Fulani hear una say Kwara na Yoruba oo

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Larryndelaw: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
THE Tinubu you people Re abusing today was the one that came to the aid of Kanu when he heard heart problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by Mrnairalandd: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yorubas always helped these ingrates called d Igbos…

I can’t count how many Igbo lives we Yorubas have saved in recent years…

Useless tribe

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu: Bukola Saraki Foundation Clears Bills Of Ailing Actor by reddingtonblack: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
AdamuKD:
sad
And one useless ofuckery was busy displaying his stupid online. His own is just around the corner

Foolish man. The children and his wife will be so disappointed in him for having a senseless and stupid father that behave like a toddler

Mumu ! Maybe Reno action helped amplify the matter, he brought in politics just maybe it is a coincidence a politician responded.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.