Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn (1825 Views)

Henryjoyce Hi Good Morning / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Learn o

You want to have a chat with a lady you like and you are dropping Hi or hello or good morning. And that's supposed to be a message undecided

She isn't into you like that, why would she single you out from the numerous empty skulls that sent same msg. She isn't into you dude undecided

You are the one into her. If you want to catch her attention, you send her a message with the complete components of a message. The subject, proper salutation, detailed introduction of self with your kini kini qualifications, purpose of the message and close. You send her something like this, and she will give you a good reply. No girl has time to be going back and forth with a guy she is not into.

Back and forth conversations are for people who are already in a relationship.

You guys have to start dealing with women correctly else you will stay bitter and grumpy till old age.

One simple analogy that never gets old is to see a female interest as a company you are seeking employment from. You don't come dropping Hello and hi in their mail box. They are spoiled with choice. There are a lot applying for same role. What stands you out?

What stands you out from all the guys after her?

If you don't measure up and luck isn't on you, then stay away and look for the companies you can work for or the lady you can date.

Better learn and stop weeping everday

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by advanceDNA: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ehennnn!!!! Treat her like her company u want to be employed?? Abi no be these same women wey several other men dey chike and fvck anyhow??

.... Una dey try ooooooo

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by dhiqson(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
cry
Niggas like you are the reason ladies will feel too big
Imagine
In other to get a ladies attention, i need stand out feom the crowd?
Do i look like her orbiters?

Like can't u simps just DIE!!?
REMINDERZ!

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by fykes(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
1$ is almost N1200 and this fool is yapping about female attention ode

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
advanceDNA:
Ehennnn!!!! Treat her like her company u want to be employed?? Abi no be these same women wey several other men dey chike and fvck anyhow??

.... Una dey try ooooooo
Baba rest. If you see woman wey dey spread you no go know? How you think say other men dey chyke them? Una go just dey talk anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
dhiqson:
cry
Niggas like you are the reason ladies will feel too big
Imagine
In other to get a ladies attention, i need stand out feom the crowd?
Do i look like her orbiters?

Like can't u simps just DIE!!?
REMINDERZ!

Ehya. I pity you sha. You like girl wey no like you, you no go arrange yourself or fall out? Dey play o. Alpha-mu²

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
fykes:
1$ is almost N1200 and this fool is yapping about female attention ode

And If you ever date any woman wetin thunder go do you ehn. Better keep same energy off line. Alpha-kiriri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Exceed15: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
It depends on the man saying Hi
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by DyingFetus: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
Texting a girl is for Simps

Meet that girl IRL, engage eye contact, neg her and use your humor to do.the finishing touches .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Exceed15:
It depends on the man saying Hi
If there is already an established relationship or understanding, yes I agree.
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
DyingFetus:

Meet that girl IRL, engage eye contact, neg her and use your humor to do.the finishing touches .
And that's the thing, only alpha males can pull this. Not all these dull guys I'm seeing here
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by mischief003: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Chai
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by obinna58(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Slaveman343:

Ehya. I pity you sha. You like girl wey no like you, you no go arrange yourself or fall out? Dey play o. Alpha-mu²
Simp, women are commanded and not to be impressed, you get them to do what you want and not doing what they want

Focus on increasing your value, women no like anybody
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Exceed15: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Slaveman343:
If there is already an established relationship or understanding, yes I agree.

U aren't getting me. Even if it's just an acquaintance. If he is a man if value , she will be fast to reply.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Exceed15:

U aren't getting me. Even if it's just an acquaintance. If he is a man if value , she will be fast to reply.
We are saying the same thing. There is already an understanding, she already knows you to some extent and is satisfied with what she knows. Hence her willingness to chat on

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
obinna58:

Simp, women are commanded and not to be impressed, you get them to do what you want and not doing what they want

You are just a sexist, not someone I want to learn from. Maybe when you heal we can talk

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by obinna58(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Slaveman343:
You are just a sexist, not someone I want to learn from. Maybe when you heal we can talk
I see you’re just a good guy with innocent heart believing that your woman have the capability of seeing how much you love her and be grateful for having someone like you

Reality will open your eyes grin grin grin

As you see rooster and hen, na so human Dey but we’re just more diplomatic in negotiations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by vincenteger: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
So I will write a formal letter to a girl I like, just like I write to a company seeking employment or so

People are really thinking out of context these days
I hope she'll also pay me for liking her since she represents a company

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
obinna58:

I see you’re just a good guy with innocent heart believing that your woman have the capability of seeing how much you love her and be grateful for having someone like you

Reality will open your eyes grin grin grin

As you see rooster and hen, na so human Dey but we’re just more diplomatic in negotiations

You dey make me laugh.

The difference between me and you is experience and reality.

There is nobody on earth that likes you for you except your parents and siblings to an extent. Every other person likes you for what they can benefit from you.

Even you, like people for things that they have and not for who they are.

If you've ever dated, swear that you didn't like those women for things they had like their looks and youth and their cooking, cleaning and wifey abilities. You think you would gravitate towards them if they didn't have those seemingly vain things?

Don't women have a case when we date them for their looks? They can say we dont really like them and they would be right.

What am I saying, you are being a delulu if you think you would ever find one person that would like you unconditionally. Even guys don't like guys unconditionally.

No one likes anyone unconditionally. I don't like my woman unconditionally and she doesn't like me unconditionally too. And we are fine. This is the human experience and reality.

If you cannot live this, then maybe you need Jesus? He is the only one that loves a person unconditionally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Atolu01: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
DyingFetus:

Ode.
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by emmaodet: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

.... Una dey try ooooooo

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Fahvvy: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
First of...
I don't put a quarter worth of this effort you stated there and I'm literally surrounded with women, so I honestly can't relate to what you're saying undecided...

Secondly...
Let's stop spreading this false narrative that every girl has men lined up in her DM, it's a big fat lie! undecided...

Only girls in their prime (I want to believe you know what this means) have men lined up in their DM's, the rest prolly don't see a man in their dm in months! undecided...

Thirdly...
If you're entering a person's DM for the first, courtesy demands that you salute them, explain how you got their number and tell them the purpose of your reaching, WHETHER THEY BE MALE OR FEMALE undecided...

Asides that...
A "Good morning and how're you doing" is a good opener for a conversation undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by advanceDNA: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Slaveman343:
Baba rest. If you see woman wey dey spread you no go know? How you think say other men dey chyke them? Una go just dey talk anyhow

Who is this pangolin... U just jump at me with insult...u dey ment abi na kwale weed u smoke??

... Problem with u pple on nairaland is that u don't want counter comment.. must everyone agree with whatever shiit u type...... Abi u want to be unfortunate this night
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by jubrilcastle(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
advanceDNA:

.... Una dey try ooooooo
Honestly u just spoke my mind. No mind the guy jare
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by fykes(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
Slaveman343:

And If you ever date any woman wetin thunder go do you ehn. Better keep same energy off line. Alpha-kiriri
Ewu
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by babzlim(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
how many women can comfortably carrier an intelligent conversation for only 20mins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Khd95(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
When it comes to Nigerian girls somebody have to climb the mountains and cross seven seas, but they can’t do half of that in return

Just because I want to start a conversation with a Nigerian girl I have to use 20+ words, lol dey play

Why not just avoid them completely and rather use that time to type 1-100 on your notepad if your jobless

Na money dey most NAIJA girls head, many of them will flood your dM if them dem see your doings na why em they use fake lives Bleep and dump them

Nothing kills a girl more than denying her attention and those weak complements other simps like you shower on her, these make them feel good and relevant, person wey dem don Bleep tired oo

You are a slaveman by the way according to your name, but don’t be a simp slaveman, that’s Kunle jeopardy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Nazgul: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
obinna58:

Word!!!
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:53am On Oct 21, 2023
Where dem dey see all these mumu wey dey try so hard to impress women,where?see mumu open thread again.chai.i weep
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Exceed15: 6:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Slaveman343:
We are saying the same thing. There is already an understanding, she already knows you to some extent and is satisfied with what she knows. Hence her willingness to chat on

Ok
Re: Nigerian Men, Hello, Hi, Good Morning, No Be Message. Make Una Learn by Slaveman343: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
First of...
I don't put a quarter worth of this effort you stated there and I'm literally surrounded with women, so I honestly can't relate to what you're saying undecided...

Secondly...
Let's stop spreading this false narrative that every girl has men lined up in her DM, it's a big fat lie! undecided...

Only girls in their prime (I want to believe you know what this means) have men lined up in their DM's, the rest prolly don't see a man in their dm in months! undecided...

Thirdly...
If you're entering a person's DM for the first, courtesy demands that you salute them, explain how you got their number and tell them the purpose of your reaching, WHETHER THEY BE MALE OR FEMALE undecided...

Asides that...
A "Good morning and how're you doing" is a good opener for a conversation undecided...

Dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Hear My Cry / Ten Mistakes Men Make With Women,what To Do About It. / Help, I'm Suffering From Emotional Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.