Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti (23631 Views)

Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT / Governor Makinde Appoints Ahmed Murtala, Kano Indigene As Aide / SURPRISE! Ihedioha Appoints Non-indigene As Imo SSG, Seriake Dickson Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Kepukepu: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
but you flat heads can delve into Lagos politics Abi? Not like we share border or have anything in common with you pigs but yet you always feel the need to interfere in our internal politics, now here you are trying to play it down like we don’t know how clannish and primitive you tribalistic pigs are…..honestly I have always said it, that it only a new born baby that don’t know Nyamiris are the most tribalistic bigot we have in the country, people that even segregate themselves talk less of an outsider…what a bunch of hypocrite you savages are! Damn
You and the PDP Ngwa people are same.
Tribla pigs.
As long as the man earns, he can be me mayor of Aba. I am not in your category

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Raf4: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kepukepu:
These ones are foolish PDP members, no one is bothered about such trivial issues aside PDP.
Anybody can be Mayor of Aba

Really?
Is it not the same PDP you people have proudly and religiously supported and voted to power in the last 24 years of democracy?
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Christistruth00: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
maestroferddi:
If you had a functional brain you have realized that it is demeaning for you people to project insecurities like a badge of honour...

Learn to grow beyond having the Igbos as your standard for affirmation...

Lagos is still Yorubaland

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by maestroferddi: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth00:

Lagos is still Yorubaland
Repeat it to yourself 100 times because you don't sound like you believe it..
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Topshow2010(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Imagine these people, igbo people are too tribalistic they are rejecting the i3 because he's from Anambra

No be today nah...it runs in their blood but in their hypocritical stances are quick to accuses others in such foolery.Even their emergency Messiah Peter Obi couldn't hide it when he was d governor of Anambra;he segregated civil11111111111111111111110101111111111110111000qq

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Topshow2010:

No be today nah...it runs in their blood but in their hypocritical stances are quick to accuses others in such foolery.Even their emergency Messiah Peter Obi couldn't hide it when he was d governor of Anambra;he segregated civil11111111111111111111110101111111111110111000qq
All eyes are on them let them continue their hypocrites
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by tiger28: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
cocolacec:

Aregbesola'a father is Igbira/Ebira from Kogi.Ilesa is where the mother comes from.Rauf adopted his mother's town and name.
His father was buried in Ebiraland while he was a governor.Rauf is called Obuko Ebira(he-goat of Ebiraland).

Abeg leave the idiot alone.

The Matriarch of the Adeleke dynasty is an ibo woman......The Past and present Governors of Osun State are Half-Ibos.

In Fact, Davido's Dad was born and raised in iboland and speaks igbo fluently.

Also All the Adelekes are married to ibo women so they are more ibo than anything.

But Yorubas don't really care, the see them as their own. They see even the minority Yorubas in Kogi and Edo as their own as long as they speak Yoruba.

For Ibos, ppl of aniocha , ebonyi are supposedly 2nd class ibos. They even claimed that the new Army Chief isn't FULL Ibo.

CLOWNS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by 77up(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Irony1:

You don't have sense really if this is the rubbish you want to say. Aba LGA has always had non indigenes as local government officials from time
You don't have sense really if this is the rubbish you want to say. Imagine if Aba people cannot allow Anambra man to hold ordinary local government position and same you idiots want to be governor, rep, Senate and all in the SW.

Make that make sense to yourself mumu bigot.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
77up:
You don't have sense really if this is the rubbish you want to say. Imagine if Aba people cannot allow Anambra man to hold ordinary local government position and same you idiots want to be governor, rep, Senate and all in the SW.

Make that make sense to yourself mumu bigot.

Oga for once talk like someone who has some sense. Go and check abia state website the Anambra man has been appointed already as Mayor of Aba. Continue to demonstrate stupidity in HD

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by 77up(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Irony1:

Oga for once talk like someone who has some sense. Go and check abia state website the Anambra man has been appointed already as Mayor of Aba. Continue to demonstrate stupidity in HD
You people are too stupidly tribalistic bigot, that's all.

EOD.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
77up:
You people are too stupidly tribalistic bigot, that's all.

EOD.

You really don't have facts to back up your arguments only falsehood and lies. If you continue like this God will strike you down.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by 401kk: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Christistruth03:

Aregbesola Governed Osun State Twice

He is from Kogi State

It was his mum who was Osun

The current speaker of osun state house of assembly is from kwara state.

Show us any of your own Governors or Speaker of the State Assembly that is a non indigene please

Nonsense fabrication. Aregbesola is from Osun State.

Meanwhile Rochas Okorocha is from Plateau and he was governor twice in Imo
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by 77up(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Irony1:

You really don't have facts to back up your arguments only falsehood and lies. If you continue like this God will strike you down.
If you continue with your tribalistic nature and unnecessary hatred towards other ethnicity, na thunder go strike you down o cheesy
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by CJStarz: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kepukepu:
Dude, stupidity knows no tribe.
There's nothing wrong in making anybody mayor of anywhere as long as the person earns.
Don't be a backward African
Come up with a superior argument and I'll respond.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Ingocof(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
Igbos should be ashamed of themselves now, you can't accept someone from Anambra to become a mayor in Aba but you want to foist Chinedu from same Anambra to become a governor in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by oyatz(m): 1:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Ozommadu:

Ilorin is saying hi

Can oyo man be anything in ekiti? Or even osun in Ondo??

Na only lagos this lagos that, whereas worst things happen in the rest of your 5states

Yes, of course.

1) Hon. Babs Oduyoye represented Ibadan North Federal Constituency in the House of Reps, eventhough he is an Ijebu man from Ogun State

2) Hon Bola Ilori was Commissioner under Aregbesola, eventhough he is from Ondo State and once contested for Ondo South Senatorial election.

3) Joseph Tegbe, an APC Frontline gubernatorial aspirant for Oyo State in 2019 ,is of Urhobo (Delta State) descent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:47am On Oct 22, 2023
tiger28:

Abeg leave the idiot alone.

The Matriarch of the Adeleke dynasty is an ibo woman......The Past and present Governors of Osun State are Half-Ibos.

In Fact, Davido's Dad was born and raised in iboland and speaks igbo fluently.

Also All the Adelekes are married to ibo women so they are more ibo than anything.

But Yorubas don't really care, the see them as their own. They see even the minority Yorubas in Kogi and Edo as their own as long as they speak Yoruba.

For Ibos, ppl of aniocha , ebonyi are supposedly 2nd class ibos. They even claimed that the new Army Chief isn't FULL Ibo.

CLOWNS!

Muppet! Can you corroborate the bolded!? What informs these stupid assertions?

See how a thread wholly concerning Igbos' has been invaded and taken over by you insecure and hateful bigots....driving it to 9 pages of inane arguments when there are more pressing issues demanding your attention!
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by udemzeus(m): 4:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Yoruba's in Lagos trying to justify how stupid they where during this election, the governor himself is not nepotistic that alone justifies it. and besides the man in Question is PDP, so grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by kayusely70(m): 4:59am On Oct 22, 2023
kingsways:
The Mayor of London is a Pakistani
Even the current Prime Minister of Britain has roots in Asia!
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2023
77up:
If you continue with your tribalistic nature and unnecessary hatred towards other ethnicity, na thunder go strike you down o cheesy

Dude stop gaslighting me. I do not hate any tribe, you rather are the one filled with hate and are very tribalistic in nature. Take a look at yourself first you are so filled with tribalism. That is why I said if you continue like this God will strike you down.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by 77up(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Irony1:

Dude stop gaslighting me. I do not hate any tribe, you rather are the one filled with hate and are very tribalistic in nature. Take a look at yourself first you are so filled with tribalism. That is why I said if you continue like this God will strike you down.
You can't continue hating other tribe unnecessarily,you are too hateful, you need to change. if you continue like this you will end up perished, God will strike you down 😂
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
77up:
You can't continue hating other tribe unnecessarily,you are too hateful, you need to change. if you continue like this you will end up perished, God will strike you down 😂

Oga stop doing reverse psychology, you know toua re the one that is hate filled and God will definitely strike you down. It is just a matter of time.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by 77up(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop doing reverse psychology, you know toua re the one that is hate filled and God will definitely strike you down. It is just a matter of time.
See hee , I actually like people like you in real life 😂 , all your replies makes me smile😂. When I read your reply , it looks somehow funny to me . The way you type "God will strike you down" somehow funny😂 ,

I'm not hateful, I don't hate any thing in life but we must give nairaland comment according to the post. I do many business with other tribes especially Igbos, no hate vibes in real life but nairaland been a faceless forum, some people will display their childish attitude.

May God not strike anyone down😂 but continue to progress🙏
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
77up:
See hee , I actually like people like you in real life 😂 , all your replies makes me smile😂. When I read your reply , it looks somehow funny to me . The way you type "God will strike you down" somehow funny😂 ,

I'm not hateful, I don't hate any thing in life but we must give nairaland comment according to the post. I do many business with other tribes especially Igbos, no hate vibes in real life but nairaland been a faceless forum, some people will display their childish attitude.

May God not strike anyone down😂 but continue to progress🙏

grin grin grin grin I like how you try to hide your pain using the old trick of gaslight gimmicks. Oga God will strike you down as you have decided to show the hatred in your heart toward others especially igbos.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by prophetfire: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Christistruth03:
grin

Look at the people dragging Lagos

This is even worse than the one that they did Bianca Ojukwu

So how is a Yoruba going to be Mayor of Aba if you cannot accept ordinary Anambra Accross the Street from you?
Those are foolish PDP members crying for losing their cashcow.
Udeagbala will start work and they can't do anything.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by 77up(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Irony1:

grin grin grin grin I like how you try to hide your pain using the old trick of gaslight gimmicks. Oga God will strike you down as you have decided to show the hatred in your heart toward others especially igbos.
See , God don't do bad things, na we human being dey do bad things.

Why will God create you and still strike you down? Ask yourself so that you will know that you have been talking rubbish since and that's why I have been laughing.

Abeg free me joe🙄
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by MrSly(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
leanonme82:

They consider it provocative. But call yorubas tribalist when they respond to the provocation of COMPLETE STRANGERS calling parts of yorubaland no man's land.

Did you read well at all. Aba people who is Igbo rejected an Anambra man who is another Igbo man as mayor. This is different from an Ogun man claiming ownership of Lagos under the pretext of Yoruba land. Please if you are not from Lagos indigenously you are also a stranger in Lagos in this context. So stop shouting Yoruba land, it doesn't exist in this context.
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Christistruth00: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
maestroferddi:
Repeat it to yourself 100 times because you don't sound like you believe it..

I can tell you the History of Yoruba Lagos from the 9th Century

Ijebu Aborigines were already in Lagos in the 9th Century
Lagos is Yorubaland 100%

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Irony1: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2023
77up:
See , God don't do bad things, na we human being dey do bad things.

Why will God create you and still strike you down? Ask yourself so that you will know that you have been talking rubbish since and that's why I have been laughing.

Abeg free me joe🙄

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by 7upnigeria: 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
afube:

See yoruba and fight ! no make me laff! Biafra will be long gone before that....come to alaigbo and force us back into your cesspit you call Nigeria............the only area you excel is pooing into Lagos Lagoon.....the whole place has a nasty stench....I blame our people still frolicking there,,,,ndigbo go home and leave this razz people with their dirty women!

Lol, we're fine with our women instead of the shameless harlots you call women that line up every brothel here in Lagos. Who knows if you're even a product of baby factory. The whole country will be happy if your politically worthless tribe can give us a brief fresh air and relocate to their potopoto republic.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti by Swiftgrp: 3:06am On Oct 26, 2023
Christistruth03:
grin

Look at the people dragging Lagos

This is even worse than the one that they did Bianca Ojukwu

So how is a Yoruba going to be Mayor of Aba if you cannot accept ordinary Anambra Accross the Street from you?
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Rochas Has "Killed" Ohakim: Live On AIT / Amaechi & Jonathan In Secret Peace Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.