Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

One Female, One Male Party, You Are All Invited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Female, One Male Party, You Are All Invited (468 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / I Feel Like Dating One Female Nairalander: can it be Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Female, One Male Party, You Are All Invited by Mercisharelove(f): 3:34am On Oct 21, 2023
The scripture comfirm one male and one female relationship!

Not one male, more females as wives, no, not so from the beginning. How do you know?

Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

The man is the specie, the male and female! The spirit being, the creature of ELOHIM, THE CREATOR!

A man isn't a boy, no, it's the combination of male and female.

2:24 Therefore shall *(a) not two or more)* man leave his, not their) father and his mother, not their mothers), and shall cleave unto his *(wife) not wives* : and they shall be *one flesh, not many flesh, but one.* Pure spiritual! Follow the truth!

His rib, his wife and they shall be one flesh. Now if you want to relate physically, I am talking about marriage, romantic relationship, living together.

So, stop hurting yourself, be free, pray you meet the man you can meet their needs.

You know the female is like God, like THE HOLY SPIRIT, she has and is built to display all the attributes of GOD ALMIGHTIEST, the help meet for him, the man is greatly help, the same way Isaac was comforted, when Rebekah arrived, that's what THE CREATOR , GOD ALMIGHTIEST SAID before unveiling the most beautiful of HIS creations, while Adam was deep asleep, yet Adam was aware, through revelation that she was taken from the bones of his bones and flesh of his flesh, he said "she shall be called a woman", because she was taken from a man that THE LORD HAD CREATED AND MADE!

Ladies fly...Proverbs 31:29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
Re: One Female, One Male Party, You Are All Invited by Mercisharelove(f): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2023
You should know
Re: One Female, One Male Party, You Are All Invited by Mercisharelove(f): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Understand

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities Women Look Out For In A Man Aside Money / Hookup Girls Regrets Doing Olosho After This Wise Man Spoke To Them Eloquently / I Need Some Money This December. If You Can Help Me With Some, Let's Me...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.