Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out (26085 Views)

Mohbad: I’ve Been Receiving Death Threats – Daddy Showkey / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / Maheeda Supports Davido: ‘i’m A True Fan Of His Heart! May God See Him Through' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Naira is 1200 to a dollar
poverty and hardship on the rise

music to your soul undecided
Are you poor?
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by taiwolomo1: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Nobody is threatening you Abeg .
na so una talk for mohbad own until the guy poof. Nigerian can forget so quick. Una too get double standard grin
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by slowice(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2023
Clout chaser trying to milk the situation
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by JayVicky: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Clout chasing at the highest.

Davido does not know you.

Who wan threaten this wan.

Not everyone watches BBN same as not everyone watches football.

Madam quit the clout chasing.

Nawa ooo.
Comparing BBN to football is an insult to football😄
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2023
OluwaSegun0509:
Another headless and faceless wanster

Headless mob wey no dey support failures. That one na headless mob or una just lack proper education. Don't worry, when e reach N2,000 to one dollar you will look at your mirror and see the words "headless mob" on your forehead 😂😂😂
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by zombieHUNTER: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2023
Higherthan:

Are you poor?

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world

Thanks to the APc
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by REGINALD001(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2023
Higherthan:
We already knows who will dish out the death threats 😆…. It’ll be the same ppl who will insult you for not supporting their candidate, those who refuse to give their parents feeding money for supporting BAT, those who uses kick to wake their father from sleep it can only be them.
And they’re called THE HEADLESS MOB grin

So those headless mob knows who they are hahaha 🤣
My mentions is getting filled.
So you know yourselves as a headless mob? grin cheesy

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Kingosytex(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2023
jayAjoku:
Nigerians will make stupid people Famous and then complain when said stupid people use the Fame to chase clout. You Nigerian idiots deserve your celebrities and your leaders y’all are stupid as Fçk

I agree with you on this. I still can't wrap my head around the reason why these BBN people are tagged celebrities and celebrated.
We too dey celebrate mediocrity for this country.
Davido is singer, song writer, and has made some appearances in movies.
What exactly does Phyna do?
I happened to see her face a few days ago during the height of these gbas gbos.
I know I've seen the name Phyna a couple of times courtesy of Nairaland and few pages on the blue app.
What exactly does Phyna do or has done that made her attain celebrity status?

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by toluxe0075: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Davido Messed up by replying her. Now she wants to milk it to the last kobo. Besides, she is proving Davido right by saying he doesn’t know her. It’s something like this people with reputation try to avoid people like her.
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2023
REGINALD001:

ONYE ERIRI ERI
Olofo oni kure oniri ona gbe gba

1 Like

Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world

Thanks to the APc

Anambra the capital of Nigeria
Thanks to OBI
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Bahamas95(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Death threats from where? Nonsense!

Fvcking attention seeker.
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by HRMK: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2023
REPORT TO POLICE WITH PROOF!
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by sisisioge: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2023
This girl shall wan milk the Davido mention to the fullest! Me sef no know her until this whole wahala o grin. All publicity na publicity abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by winner37(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2023
The can see the end of this dead thread ,..It will all landed on bed where both parties will be naked composing song together 😒😒
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by ChristianMuslim: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Phyna go and take care of your father! The baba is really hungry and suffering.. the oldman has sold his jalopy hearse car used to transport corpse to cemetery.. go and feed your oldman and leave david alone
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by zombieHUNTER: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2023
Higherthan:

Anambra the capital of Nigeria
Thanks to OBI

Delusional beast

Oshogbo is the capital
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Styluss: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
The one wey u support, what positive change as he brought since his days in office?
Oponu

Higherthan:
We already knows who will dish out the death threats 😆…. It’ll be the same ppl who will insult you for not supporting their candidate, those who refuse to give their parents feeding money for supporting BAT, those who uses kick to wake their father from sleep it can only be them.
And they’re called THE HEADLESS MOB grin

So those headless mob knows who they are hahaha 🤣
My mentions is getting filled.
So you know yourselves as a headless mob? grin cheesy
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by OluwaSegun0509(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Abi my person. When it was 1$ to #197. You wailed. Now you're still wailing. I hope you better stop now before you pass it to your children as inheritance.

Reinaldo:

Headless mob wey no dey support failures. That one na headless mob or una just lack proper education. Don't worry, when e reach N2,000 to one dollar you will look at your mirror and see the words "headless mob" on your forehead 😂😂😂
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Munzy14(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
If na when 44 dey, this one for don collect special beating tey tey.. lipsrsealed
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
taiwolomo1:
na so una talk for mohbad own until the guy poof. Nigerian can forget so quick. Una too get double standard grin

Where dem wan see her to kill ?,..even her papa never see her since she win millions …
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Styluss:
The one wey u support, what positive change as he brought since his days in office?
Oponu

Zombie/headless mob spotted
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Delusional beast

Oshogbo is the capital
E pain am grin OSU 🐷🐖
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Styluss: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Answer my question werey
Higherthan:

Zombie/headless mob spotted
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by zombieHUNTER: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
Higherthan:

E pain am grin OSU 🐷🐖

Skullar ... E sweet you
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Exceed15: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Clout chaser
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Skullar ... E sweet you
Loser 😂
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Styluss:
Answer my question werey
Olofo, that the answer is you're doomed grin
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by zombieHUNTER: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
Higherthan:

Loser 😂
Winner .. go soak more garri grin
Ode
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Winner .. go soak more garri grin
Ode
Ok, keep losing ☺️
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by zombieHUNTER: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2023
Higherthan:

Ok, keep losing ☺️

yeah, keep trekking
Re: Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Higherthan: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

yeah, keep trekking
Oh you think I drytthe same country as you grin cheesy
Keep dreaming bro 😅😁
Na you go still dey trekk, even if I dey naija I get two cars, dey there dey lament 😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl / Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twin Boys In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.