Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami (12826 Views)

Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Esther125: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2023
The Ologbotsere of Warri Kingdom, Chief Ayiri Emami, on Friday said President Bola Tinubu had assured him of the protection of the interests of the Itsekiri people.

Emami disclosed this in a chat with newsmen at his residence at Ubeji Community in Delta State during the celebration of his 6th anniversary as Ologbotsere of Warri Kingdom.

He said the few times he had to discuss with the President about the ports in Koko and Warri as well as the roads and developments in Itsekiri land, Tinubu assured him that all will be addressed squarely.

“You know my own boss. My father and the father of the nation,the President of the federal republic of Nigeria. He just assumed office and there are a lot of issues in the office that he is tackling.

“But the few minutes I had to spend with him, I did not discuss my own personal interests. The issues I discussed had to do with the interests of Itsekiri nation and he had assured he will look into it.

“So, as it concerns Itsekiri, I don’t deviate.”

Emami added that he does not want to be a minister or board member under the Tinubu administration.

“I don’t want to be a minister. Neither do I want to be a board member.”

He vowed to continue to pursue the interests of the Itsekiri at the federal level.

“If I go there, first, it has to be the interests of Itsekiri. How it affects our ports, how it affects the road, how it affects the development of the Itsekiri people and the environment.”
https://.ng/2023/10/20/tinubu-assured-me-of-protection-of-itsekiri-interests-chief-ayiri-emami/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Taylor94: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Tinubu wey never protect him own village from herders wan dey promise another person

Have you seen Tinubu saying anything about security since May 29th?

You think say e no dey pain am say Fulanis and bandits dey cause wahala?

Yes e dey pain am but he no fit talk because he plays politics with his people’s life

He know attacking Fulanis to stop killing his people might get northerners angry to vote against him next four years if he go last reach then shaa

54 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Wujio: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2023
Toor. Almost-Palestine situation is talking of interests. Hmm. In this life, we must be careful about the visitors we entertain, some come with funny interests like deliverately not remembering where home is tongue
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by b3llo(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2023
This thuggish man

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Taylor94: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2023
okoro:
IPOBterrorists will not like this

Fulanis dey wait for una for Kwara

Them say they wan cook Ewedu and hydraulic soup for una

Wear your agbada with your kinsmen and go flex

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2023
Itsekiris are Yorubas..... I still dey wonder how they found themselves down south and isolated.... Before u start arguing with me... Ask an itsekiri man to read 1 to 20 in their dialect and compare it with 1 to 20 in Yoruba

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Frank688915: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2023
ok
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by datola: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Zionmdde: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2023
A good president is supposed to protect everyone's interest
But we have in Nigeria are bunch of selfish people which devilish vendetta. Leaders who only favor those that they thought voted them.

And some idiots mostly see on NL here support the useless trend. Funny enough they are also suffering even more than the sidelined region or tribe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by bigdammyj: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Okay.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by adesegun121(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Higherthan: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Tinubu, a man who never disappoint or go back on his words

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Profordena: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2023
b3llo:
This thuggish man
make him dey play go
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by RetentiveKits: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2023
“You know my own boss. My father and the father of the nation,the President of the federal republic of Nigeria. He just assumed office and there are a lot of issues in the office that he is tackling”

Everybody don accept jagabab as their president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by okoro: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2023
IPOBterrorists will not like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by dahnimoh(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2023
K
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by wittywriter: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Laughable
Higherthan:
Tinubu, a man who never disappoint or go back on his words
Higherthan:

Who let the dogs out
Nigerien invation comes to mind.
lasheun:
Believe Tinubu at your own risk o!.
Politicians promise you, you dey get joy shocked.
You are on your own o!.
OYO lowa.

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by jojothaiv(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Abeggggggiii

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by lasheun: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Believe Tinubu at your own risk o!.
Politicians promise you, you dey get joy shocked.
You are on your own o!.
OYO lowa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Afokesco(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm from warri...they can never open warri port because

Lagos port is working and tinubu is getting/collecting massive tax from it.

all the port in ss ain't working...the reason is because of Lagos ports.... Nigeria is full of greed

this country can never be good again

politics in Nigeria is turn by turn of looting

when it gets to their turn they all loot.

tinubu has been in office for six months now...

nothing good is coming out.

they're just telling Nigerians to wait.

yaraudua balanced the economy with just two weeks in office..

who get money make e japa.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by YoungLionken(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Another brainless idiot...

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Macdeey: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
grin

Careless Talk grin grin grin

Try and Protect una sefs ! Tinubu no even fit Protect em village grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by zoghys: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/10/20/tinubu-assured-me-of-protection-of-itsekiri-interests-chief-ayiri-emami/

Chief eyewuoma oritsema is the ologbotsere we know and recognize. Don't put tinubu in this equation to balance up, you aren't what you claim you are.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by robinfemi: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2023
This one go pain them oooo

Ipob grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Bluntemperor: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2023
datola:
Nice

I can see a wise man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Babangidapikin: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2023
My own original very dark man any other dark man is a counterfeit... Anyway Madam Remi dey there to pillow talk your Boss on itsekiri interest ....so stay close to your sister o ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by nairaland2: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Talks
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by vikyno(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
I thought this man was removed from the office as Ologbosere by the Olu of Warri?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Danegun777: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
As per in law

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Are Worse Than Robbers –suspects / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Decamps To APC From PDP / Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.