Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,156 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami (12827 Views)

Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Binidefender: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Itsekiris are Yorubas..... I still dey wonder how they found themselves down south and isolated.... Before u start arguing with me... Ask an itsekiri man to read 1 to 20 in their dialect and compare it with 1 to 20 in Yoruba
So that now means they are Yoruba,?
Did they agree with ? Maddest man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Binidefender:

So that now means they are Yoruba,?
Did they agree with ? Maddest man...
are you itsekiri? Jst make your point without any insult.... All dis kids roaming around d Internet

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by April4th(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2023
Ayiri is no longer the ologbotsere, he's been dethroned by the new Olu of Warri. The current ologbotsere is Chief Eyewuoma. Kindly note the correction. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by April4th(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
The itsekiris migrated to their present locations from south west, presciley from Ile -ife and ljebulands and truely there are elements of Yoruba language in their language. Therefore, they are our brothers and sisters including binis (Yorubas). That was why the old western region boundry with south east was 'sapale'. May God almighty continuing to bless Yorubas together with our brothers and sisters on the south of river niger including all regions that make this beautiful great country called Nigeria, amin.

The Itsekiri's migrated from Igbesen in current day Edo state and not Ile Ife.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Tradman: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2023
vikyno:
I thought this man was removed from the office as Ologbosere by the Olu of Warri?
yes bros. Ayiri is looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by vikyno(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2023
Tradman:
yes bros. Ayiri is looking for trouble

That guy feel he is too big to be controlled. I learnt he is still challenging the emergence of the Olu of Warri.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by zionstaar75: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:

Fulanis dey wait for una for Kwara

Them say they wan cook Ewedu and hydraulic soup for una

Wear your agbada with your kinsmen and go flex
despite retraining myself you are such an idiot that one must talk. I live in kwara state, ilorin to be precise and I've not seen a Fulani since January. I live on taiwo Road in the very heart of ilorin and I'm even a landlord there. Carry your ignorance and idiocy away from here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Harrynight(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2023
And you believed him

Baba told you what you will like to hear, he is a politician
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Tradman: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2023
vikyno:

That guy feel he is too big to be controlled. I learnt he is still challenging the emergence of the Olu of Warri.
This is what u get, wen people acquire wealth in illiger way. I strongly believe the current olu of warri will dealt with Ayiri soon
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by IkeAnumudu: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:
Tinubu wey never protect him own village from herders wan dey promise another person

Have you seen Tinubu saying anything about security since May 29th?

You think say e no dey pain am say Fulanis and bandits dey cause wahala?

Yes e dey pain am but he no fit talk because he plays politics with his people’s life

He know attacking Fulanis to stop killing his people might get northerners angry to vote against him next four years if he go last reach then shaa

Even your rantings expose the fact that you’re not mentally balanced!

How does the thread relate to your madness-induced comments?

Anyway, since you’re a known CHILD OF HATE, may your wailing never stop.

Now, keep wailing…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by emmadothings(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2023
This idiot that is fighting against the progress of Iwere (Warri) kingdom and the King OGIAME ATUWATSE 111 the Olu of Iwere(Warri)....
For those who don't know, Ayiri is no longer the Ologbosere of Iwere(Warri).
He was derobed and a new Ologbosere have been installed and blessed by the King and the people.
Oma Eyewoma JP is now the Ologbosere of Iwere(Warri) kingdom.
Ayiri is just trying to be relivance in the eyes of those who don't know his motive and his gullible supporters.
Someone that Tinubu does not pick his calls again after election talkless of going to Aso rock to visit Tinubu.
Meanwhile the king of Warri(iwere) OGIAME Atuwatse the second the OLU of Iwere(warri) has been going round the world sitting with Kings , prince's and president promoting the interest of the people of Warri.
One idiot whose only source of livelyhood is stealing community money and thuggery is here saying trash.
Long live the King
Long live the Ologbosere
Long live Warri(Iwere) kingdom
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by geemd434: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Itsekiris are Yorubas..... I still dey wonder how they found themselves down south and isolated.... Before u start arguing with me... Ask an itsekiri man to read 1 to 20 in their dialect and compare it with 1 to 20 in Yoruba

They were taken there as s.laves.... during Slave Trade... Most of itsekiris are descendants of slaves
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by saintrow1: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:

Tinubu need to create itsekiri state and join them with SW.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by geemd434: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2023
emmadothings:
This idiot that is fighting against the progress of Iwere (Warri) kingdom and the King OGIAME ATUWATSE 111 the Olu of Iwere(Warri)....
For those who don't know, Ayiri is no longer the Ologbosere of Iwere(Warri).
He was derobed and a new Ologbosere have been installed and blessed by the King and the people.
Oma Eyewoma JP is now the Ologbosere of Iwere(Warri) kingdom.
Ayiri is just trying to be relivance in the eyes of those who don't know his motive and his gullible supporters.
Someone that Tinubu does not pick his calls again after election talkless of going to Aso rock to visit Tinubu.
Meanwhile the king of Warri(iwere) OGIAME Atuwatse the second the OLU of Iwere(warri) has been going round the world sitting with Kings , prince's and president promoting the interest of the people of Warri.
One idiot whose only source of livelyhood is stealing community money and thuggery is here saying trash.
Long live the King
Long live the Ologbosere
Long live Warri(Iwere) kingdom

Body just dey pepper you ... Ayiri is bigger than you... Ugborodo is not under your olu..
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by geemd434: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2023
geemd434:

They were taken there as s.laves.... during Sla.ve Trade... Most of itsekiris are descendants of sla.ves
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2023
geemd434:

They were taken there as s.laves.... during Slave Trade... Most of itsekiris are descendants of slaves
taken as slaves by who... They've been around that area since d 16th century
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by geemd434: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
The itsekiris migrated to their present locations from south west, presciley from Ile -ife and ljebulands and truely there are elements of Yoruba language in their language. Therefore, they are our brothers and sisters including binis (Yorubas). That was why the old western region boundry with south east was 'sapale'. May God almighty continuing to bless Yorubas together with our brothers and sisters on the south of river niger including all regions that make this beautiful great country called Nigeria, amin.

They were taken there as s.laves.... during Sla.ve Trade... Most of itsekiris are descendants of sla.ves
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by geemd434: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
taken as slaves by who... They've been around that area since d 16th century

Oba of Benin...The first olu of itsekiri was a rejected prince from Benin
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Revolva(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:

Nonsense....itsekiris real roots came from ancient igala man who later married to a yoruba woman, then invasion of benin people (only the royal bloods of itsekiri are from benin heritage) . the real reason why you feel they r more yoruba is because of their nearness to the yoruba nation and yoruba politics influenced them as well.

the language structure sound like mixture of igala and yorubas if you listen properly.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by AfonjaScud: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:
Tinubu wey never protect him own village from herders wan dey promise another person

Have you seen Tinubu saying anything about security since May 29th?

You think say e no dey pain am say Fulanis and bandits dey cause wahala?

Yes e dey pain am but he no fit talk because he plays politics with his people’s life

He know attacking Fulanis to stop killing his people might get northerners angry to vote against him next four years if he go last reach then shaa

You're very good at wailing o er Tinubu. Keep it up, it's your lot.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Efewestern: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2023
wirinet:

They are not isolated. It's politics of that made the the Nigerian state separate the Itsekiris from their kith and kins in Edo and Ondo. Its like when the Europeans separated the Yorubas in Nigeria from those in Benin and Togo.

Or maybe the Yorubas migrated too far from their natural abode/reach deep into the Delta area.

The Itsekiris will always be caught up with these boundaries makeup unlike their brothers who migrated to the deeper side of Ondo/Ogun.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by geemd434: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
maybe they migrated from ondo... Because ondo Yoruba dey one kind....
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by geemd434: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2023
Efewestern:

Or maybe the Yorubas migrated too far from their natural abode/reach deep into the Delta area.

The Itsekiris will always be caught up with these boundaries makeup unlike their brothers who migrated to the deeper side of Ondo/Ogun.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by correctguy101(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2023
Let me guess...

His personal interests are now the interest of the Itsekiri...

Don't want to be a minister, ah yes, just want to be behind the scenes, cashing out as usual.

Ayiri is like a demigod. If you know, you know.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by geemd434: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2023
The truth about the itsekiri people.... The itsekiris are a combination of other tribes not just Yoruba... There are Ishan, Benin, Urhobo and Yoruba s.laves that make up the itsekiri people..... There king Olu was a prince of the Benin kingdom.... Ode itsekiri there capital use to be a s.lave camp.... They still have a place called escravous meaning s.lave camp in Portugal.....
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by OVB123: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2023
Ibrahimmufutau:
God bend that your mouth for mentioning benin.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2023
Revolva:

Nonsense....itsekiris real roots came from ancient igala man who later married to a yoruba woman, then invasion of benin people (only the royal bloods of itsekiri are from benin heritage) . the real reason why you feel they r more yoruba is because of their nearness to the yoruba nation and yoruba politics influenced them as well.

the language structure sound like mixture of igala and yorubas if you listen properly.
if we are to go by your analogy igala too is part of d yoruboid language.... B4 u respond do ur research oh... Google is free
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by emmadothings(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2023
geemd434:

Body just dey pepper you ... Ayiri is bigger than you... Ugborodo is not under your olu..
Here comes one of Ayiri surveyance slot minion and media propagandist...
If Ugborodo is not under the Overlordship of the OLUof Iwere(warri) and Ugborodo is an ITSEKIRI community in Warri(Iwere), then why don't you call your Oga Ayiri the Ologbosere of Ugborodo?
Your mumu na A1.....The people that matters in all the communities are already serving the King and the kingdom so you and your Mumu Oga should go to the moon and look for another tribe to rule.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Okeatu(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
You dash you minister. Komot road joor
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by casppyjay: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/10/20/tinubu-assured-me-of-protection-of-itsekiri-interests-chief-ayiri-emami/

The European Union (EU) has raised security concerns over the trade in ‘golden passports’ after discovering that five Caribbean states have sold citizenship to 88,000 individuals from nations like Iran, Nigeria, Russia and China.

The EU is seeking to review its visa-mechanism in countries that offer investor citizenship schemes to countries with a corruption perception and poor human rights records.

https://www.thecable.ng/report-nigerians-affected-as-eu-clamps-down-on-countries-offering-golden-passports/amp
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Burob: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
zionstaar75:
despite retraining myself you are such an idiot that one must talk. I live in kwara state, ilorin to be precise and I've not seen a Fulani since January. I live on taiwo Road in the very heart of ilorin and I'm even a landlord there. Carry your ignorance and idiocy away from here
Pay very little heed to that Agbadorian Taylor94.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Decamps To APC From PDP / Amuwo Odofin: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal Verdict, Affirms LP's Olawande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.