Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami (12838 Views)

Ayiri Emami Does The Crate Challenge (Photos) / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Ola9ja23: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2023
Pk
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Sure?
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Jallotti: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Wait 8 years oooo.
The list of promises is very long.
RONU agenda before 'ITSEKIRI' agenda. cheesy

*anoda one scammed by APC*
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by orion7: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2023
He is not ologboshere anymore

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Tonitoniton(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2023
So, it is just about ur tribe and not the nation?

What a selfish man!

That was the reason u tried to frustrate okowa cos u wanted the best deal for ur tribe and not for all delta's.

Delta big pass u and ur likes, sha

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by sylve11: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Itsekiris are Yorubas..... I still dey wonder how they found themselves down south and isolated.... Before u start arguing with me... Ask an itsekiri man to read 1 to 20 in their dialect and compare it with 1 to 20 in Yoruba

I think you are right. cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by AntiChristian: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2023
tongue

It's all about interest!

Itsekiri interest!
Igbo interest!
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Higherthan: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2023
wittywriter:
Laughable

Nigerien invation comes to mind.

Wittyness
Who let the dogs out
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Mccullum: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Afokesco:
I'm from warri...they can never open warri port because

Lagos port is working and tinubu is getting/collecting massive tax from it.

all the port in ss ain't working...the reason is because of Lagos port.... Nigeria is full of greed

this country can never be good again

politics in Nigeria is turn by turn of looting

when it gets to their turn they all loot.

tinubu has been in office for six months now...

nothing good is coming out.

they're just telling Nigerians to wait.

yaraudua balanced the economy with just two weeks in office..

who get money make e japa.

Nigerians praise late presidents and Head of State.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2023
sylve11:

I think you are right. cool
maybe they migrated from ondo... Because ondo Yoruba dey one kind....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Khyrvxjzy: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Itsekiris are Yorubas..... I still dey wonder how they found themselves down south and isolated.... Before u start arguing with me... Ask an itsekiri man to read 1 to 20 in their dialect and compare it with 1 to 20 in Yoruba

i cant say they are isolated check our map, its water that between ondo and delta

they just fall under south south

thanks for the education i don't know itsekiri number is same as yoruba.. my love for delta eh. we bear omowumi they bear omawunmi also omasola

the akoko edo too
akoko ondo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Afokesco(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Mccullum:

Nigerians praise late presidents and Head of State.

Yara dua the only good president so far.

https://saharareporters.com/2011/10/17/jonathan-depletes-nigerias-foreign-reserve-35-billion-2011-alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i cant say they are isolated check our map, its water that between ondo and delta

they just fall under south south

thanks for the education i don't know itsekiri number is same as yoruba.. my love for delta eh. we bear omowumi they bear omawunmi also omasola

the akoko edo too
akoko ondo
isolated in d sense that they are kinda surrounded by tribes that don't speak Yoruba... I think they migrated from ondo many years ago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Felix6: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:
Tinubu wey never protect him own village from herders wan dey promise another person

Have you seen Tinubu saying anything about security since May 29th?

You think say e no dey pain am say Fulanis and bandits dey cause wahala?

Yes e dey pain am but he no fit talk because he plays politics with his people’s life

He know attacking Fulanis to stop killing his people might get northerners angry to vote against him next four years if he go last reach then shaa
Na the Igbo wey Ayiri dey smoke, dey affect him brain.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by juliuscaesar(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2023
He is NOT the Ologbotsere. Don't address him as such.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Bridget95(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2023
okoro:
IPOBterrorists will not like this
You are after others while kwara is being snatched from you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by jrusky(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2023
Taylor94:
Tinubu wey never protect him own village from herders wan dey promise another person

Have you seen Tinubu saying anything about security since May 29th?

You think say e no dey pain am say Fulanis and bandits dey cause wahala?

Yes e dey pain am but he no fit talk because he plays politics with his people’s life

He know attacking Fulanis to stop killing his people might get northerners angry to vote against him next four years if he go last reach then shaa

It is you again This boy go find job do I dey tell you life will leave you behind ontop matter wey no concern you.

Go and find work do allow Itsekiri people to speak for themselves pls face your lane biko face your lane.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by efeteb: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2023
Ologbotsere kô
Ipositsere nî

Impostor. Chief Oma is Ologbotsere of Warri.

Ologbotsere wey nor fit enter palace, that one na ipositsere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm in for your photo restoration service. I repair, restore and colourize old damaged pictures

send me a message on WhatsApp now 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 with that picture to get it restored!

There's still a hope for that picture to be turned to just as it was before.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by jaxxy(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2023
I'm in for your photo restoration service. I restore,repair and colourize old damaged pictures

send me a message on WhatsApp now 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 with that picture to get it restored!

There's still a hope for that picture to be turned to just as it was before

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by wirinet(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:

They are not isolated. It's politics of that made the the Nigerian state separate the Itsekiris from their kith and kins in Edo and Ondo. Its like when the Europeans separated the Yorubas in Nigeria from those in Benin and Togo.
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Luvinghubby: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2023
vikyno:
I thought this man was removed from the office as Ologbosere by the Olu of Warri?

He has been removed but he is still parading himself illegally as the Ologbosere.

He is among those causing trouble in Itsekiri kingdom due to selfish interest.

Foolish Uduaghan (former Governor of Delta state) gave him N200m every month for 8 years for the the development of Itsekiri land, he didn't execute any project but ate all the money and sponsor thugs to deal with anyone opposing him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by StainlessCup: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:

safe to say Yoruba's migrated from Itsekiri.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2023
StainlessCup:

safe to say Yoruba's migrated from Itsekiri.
maybe I can't say.... There are many dialects in d Yoruba kingdom... D ijebus, ondo dialect, ekiti....even d okuns in kogi.... My own is dat d itsekiris are Yorubas...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by mman830: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2023
1. Protect the Itshekiri interests against who? Urhobos or Ijaws? Funny dude grin grin grin

2. Why is he still claiming the Ologbosere title when the Olu of warri have kicked him out of that office?

This guy na just trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2023
wirinet:

They are not isolated. It's politics of that made the the Nigerian state separate the Itsekiris from their kith and kins in Edo and Ondo. Its like when the Europeans separated the Yorubas in Nigeria from those in Benin and Togo.
I think their language is similar to ones in ondo....
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by wirinet(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
I think their language is similar to ones in ondo....
It's not their language, it's my language. Itsekiri language is predominantly Yoruba dielect similar to Ijebu and Ondo, and a mixture of Portuguese and Edo words.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Ibrahimmufutau: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
The itsekiris migrated to their present locations from south west, presciley from Ile -ife and ljebulands and truely there are elements of Yoruba language in their language. Therefore, they are our brothers and sisters including binis (Yorubas). That was why the old western region boundry with south east was 'sapale'. May God almighty continuing to bless Yorubas together with our brothers and sisters on the south of river niger including all regions that make this beautiful great country called Nigeria, amin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by hotseat: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2023
As an ethnic leader, it's not out of place for him to request for attention and development of critical sectors vital to the overall well-being of his people.

However, PBAAT must see the entire country as his constitutional constituent and not being blinded by primordial and clannish considerations.

This is already playing out in the ethnic imbalance in his appointments.

If Nigeria must be one, it must seen to be so in spirit and in deeds!
Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Ashirioluwa: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2023
I thought the king dethroned him few months ago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Assured Me Of Protection Of Itsekiri Interests – Chief Ayiri Emami by Judolisco(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2023
wirinet:

It's not their language, it's my language. Itsekiri language is predominantly Yoruba dielect similar to Ijebu and Ondo, and a mixture of Portuguese and Edo words.
baba no vex ino knw say na your language... Na when I hear itsekiri woman talk say "ayi dupe ara eni" ... As a response to thank you... I say kai dis language na Yoruba...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Now Enviable Under Otti, Says Governor Uzodinma / Boko Haram Kills Six In Adamawa, Injures 8 / Why FG Hasn’t Prosecuted Some Treasury Looters – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.