Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,046 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel (37403 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Adjovi: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gainman:
they are not doing d same thing if u reason it. First, if Palestinians or hamas has d same military strength the isreali has, they would not bother erasing Israel. Isreal will even give notice for d civilians to vacate the location before they strike in which hamas will never do. Hamas sneak into Isreal and killed innocent people with children. They don't have conscience. Civilians becomes victims in Palestine because Hamas are using d civilians as a shield so tell me is it possible to strike hamas without hitting d civilians. Hamas shot 5000 rockets into Isreal, if not d iron dome. What do u think would have happened if no iron dome? Till now no Palestinians or Islamic nation condemn hamas killings of Israeli citizens. If u are a citizen of Israel, will u stand and be looking? Judge this by yourself sef. All what u people stand on is dat Isreal steal Palestine land. This is not about land any longer. This is about religion. Hatred for d people of Isreal and this kind of Muslims ideology dat Muslims hate all other religions. This same thing is happening in Nigeria. The Muslims fight Christians and d traditional believers. They can't live with others, even with themselves. Islam is problem to d world. Where ever they are, they will terrorize the place. If they did not look for Isreal trouble, Israel will not have excuse to attack them. So don't say they are not d same. D isreali Jews are not mumu like the Christians. Kill one of them they kill 50 of u. If Isreal is a terrorist country like Palestine, they would have finished the cities for long. Let me tell u, Isreal sees an average Palestinian as a terrorist. So don't say they do d same. My enemy can't come and attack me and I will not attack him back.

All this your long talk is you making excuses for Israels war crimes. Killing of innocent babies and women and children is ok by you because it is being done by Israel. I won't bother replying you again.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Gainman: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Adjovi:

All this your long talk is you making excuses for Israels war crimes. Killing of innocent babies and women and children is ok by you because it is being done by Israel. I won't bother replying you again.
all from your post. What I can see is dat your eyes are blind to d killings of Isrealis by d hamas. U only emphasize on Palestinians death. Don't u think u are bias and lopsided in your judgment. Same thing I said no Muslims and terrorists supporters never condemn hamas. And this is what am seeing in your comments. So to you those isrealis killed by hamas are goats to u. I hv even come across Christians talking against Isreal attacks against Palestinians. But never seen any Muslims who criticized hamas attacks. You were all celebrating this attack on Isreal but d moment Isreal started retaliating. You people started shouting genocide. How will someone come to my home and try to kill and I will not defend them. This is the same wey u people kept quiet when boko haram started killing d Christians in Nigeria. So u want d Isreal to mumu like d Christians. My post mite sount like excuse to u because u support d terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / He Was A Talented Person: Putin mourns former caterer, Prigozhin / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.