Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel (37315 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Uncovers Double Life Of Al-jazeera's Journalist, Muhammad Wishah / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Makavelli099(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Checkwell:
This is very good news. Aljazeera is a Muslim owned station and would do everything to make Hamas terrorists look like the victim. Painting Israel as terrorist but keeping mute over the atrocities Hamas committed against defenseless civilians.

It's just like NTA that would never talk about the killing of people in Benue state.

Evil TV stations.
And just like the BBC and CNN will not report how Israel has been killing and arresting Palestinian for years

Bloody Hypocrite, when the Israeli forces killed a journalist why wasn't it broadcasted, when the Israeli abduct the media call it arrest, when the Palestine do same the media call it kidnapping and hostage keeping
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Bigchristo: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
Aljazeera never reported that the strike on the hospital was from Gaza.They kept saying it was israel that attacked even though it was one of their footage that showed that the strike was actually from Gaza.
To think that they have an office in a country the hate so much is quite annoying.
The strike was carried out by Israel stop playing
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by ponishah: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Makavelli099:
what do you know about anti Chrit

What I know about antiChrist is ISLAMABAD
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Dittodat: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
The apartheid terrorist state of Israel doesn't allow the freedom of press. They can try but can censor rheir crimes, the world have seen their crimes against humanity.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Adjovi: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Gainman:
I hv death with people worse than you. U only see good things about your religion. An evil religion that promotes killing of innocent people. U don't know u people worship idol as a Muslim. Idol teaches evil. Dat is why u people hardly say d truth. U just get eyes for dat skull. Is useless because u don't see. U are a blind fool.

And who told you I'm a Muslim?
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by 89green: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
tctrills:

Are you that slow. Keep trying, one day, it will finally make sense to you. And don't bother reading this because it would only confuse you further.

Read ur post again but slowly this time n see if it makes sense to you
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by thymm50(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, Al Jazeera is the only unbiased news media covering this war, I guess Israel isn't comfortable with their honest reportage

I remember one of their journalists was killed last year by an Israeli soldier, they are always at loggerheads

You are a biased unapologetic Hamas and Palestinian supporter if you call the report of Aljazera unbiased
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by tctrills: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
89green:

Continue reading it, I know you will get there bro.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by themanderon: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tjra:
Their reporting is Pro-Islamists.

Same way CNN & BBC are Pro-West.

Gone are the days when you have independent stations with unbiased reporting.

It's hard to watch these international stations now. All they all stream is narratives that suits their owners.

Al-Jazeera: Israel did this, blah blah blah
CNN: Trump destroyed democracy, blah blah..
BBC: Emperor Putin killing people, blah blah..

Even here

Arise TV: Tinubu used fake certificate bla bla..
TVC: Obidients are IPOB/terrorist bla bla..
NTA: BAT is turning Nigeria to America, bla bla blah..

No real/quality news again.

You are right. It's all propaganda. I don't allow all those news media to help me form my opinion about events. I form them myself based on information i sieved from all parties.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
89green:
Hate it or love it

Victory belongs to the Palestinians smiley

In your weirdest dream?
You guys are known to live in den ial always.

LoL, I was actually expecting this the moment their video footage of the hospital attack contradict their reportage.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by MrsTblooms: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
They want to silence the truth. That's means you people are losing the war
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Kazeemabiodun: 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
Aljazeera never reported that the strike on the hospital was from Gaza.They kept saying it was israel that attacked even though it was one of their footage that showed that the strike was actually from Gaza.
To think that they have an office in a country the hate so much is quite annoying.
awon Omo were Niger they are very corrupt. See him defending Israel may Allah save us
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Kazeemabiodun: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tjra:

It's hard to watch these international stations now. All they all stream is narratives that suits their owners.

Even here

Thank you sir/Ma
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by 89green: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

In your weirdest dream?
You guys are known to live in den ial always.

LoL, I was actually expecting this the moment their video footage of the hospital attack contradict their reportage.

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by zoedew: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:
This is bad, Al Jazeera is the only unbiased news media covering this war, I guess Israel isn't comfortable with their honest reportage

I remember one of their journalists was killed last year by an Israeli soldier, they are always at loggerheads
Unbiased 🤔. Your view is jaundiced all things considered.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Omo their own too much, I follow them and SKYnews keenly, and damn the propaganda on Aljazeera is too much.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

Aljazeera is unbiased? Okay
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by PHAYOL81: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Well no authority can ignore or have patience with a critique outlet except of course you're ASIWAJU TINUBU
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by honeyB2018: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by benardtotti(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tjra:

Even here

💯 , in Jesus words " you are not far from the kingdom of heaven " you have hit the nail on the head !

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by tollyboy5(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Don't digress. Just answer the question, can Aljazeera provide concrete proof in court that Isreal was behind the hospital blast? Whether CNN, Israel, America, UK, and the whole world put together have been peddling false information, does that warrant a news media to also peddle false or unverified information? If you owned and run Aljazeera, wouldn't you want to be the difference, the beacon of truth in the world? Of course not, because you care more about smearing your perceived enemies.
You can sue them yourself of better still let the Israel government sue them.
Their accuracy is what set them apart.
What are your evidence that Israel did not blast the place?
Are your evidence base on Israel denial?
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Iamzik: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

Looks like unbiased now has a new meaning
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Adolfnigeria: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
I thought i was the only one that noticed this.

That channel are highly biased. Even when evidence came out that it was Hamas, they never reported on the new evidence. They still blamed israel for this. Israel should send them packing.

CNN is more objective than them. They reported both sides of the story.

Al jazeera na terrorist channel

misreal:
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by ashala(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tjra:

Even here

So true ooo
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Llight101(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

I think that was the reason their respondents were arrested by the NA in Borno, you can research about that. What happened in Egypt? Study more about AJ

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by NOwazobia: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Omotaday:
God bless you. Many people will rather be feeding on one-way propaganda from one side.

but for me Al jazeera still have some certain form of independence and objectivity compared to the rest.

CNN, BBC and the rest are very predictable, they go to any direction the EU and the US goes to. Al jazeera on the other hand is not fully predictable, example is the coverage of the Russian-Ukraine war, the Iranians protest and the china- Taiwan coverage where they have only leaned towards the oppressed side. .

On this particular war, infact this war was what made me know how bias Al Jazeera is.

I usually go there for updates for other matters before this war, but when I started reading from them concerning this war, it was totally a shit show from them.

I never knew they were this bias, with emotional reporting.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by nurusystem(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
So you don't believed isreal strike the Gaza hospital, then you need deliverance after isreal succeeded in Genocide, they want to still invade to crush Gaza,that is where them too go collect the grand battle from HAMAS
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by eepeepook: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Israel is performing a free for all on Gaza. May their god protect them.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by Hpesoj: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
God1000:

I guess unbiased now have a different meaning.
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by monex(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
backtalkG:
Funny enough Al Jazeera is owned by the Americans

it is actually qatar owned
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by TheKingsmann(m): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

All Gazans will not be killed either. Israel even warns citizens of Gaza before striking any area something Hamas did not do for Israeli citizens.
Let them listen and evacuate before Israel attacks but instead they are listening to Hamas that wants them dead so that they can use them for martryism instead of evacuating.
The only person enabling terrorism here is you.
Why should they leave their land in the first place?
Re: Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel by mp3ree: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
89green:
Hate it or love it

Victory belongs to the Palestinians smiley

Which victory are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties / Journalist Removes Her Top While Interviewing Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.