Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

So Parent Are Now Encouraging Their Children To Do Yahoo Yahoo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Parent Are Now Encouraging Their Children To Do Yahoo Yahoo (2341 Views)

A Guy Who Went To Do Yahoo Plus, This Is What He Was Told / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: So Parent Are Now Encouraging Their Children To Do Yahoo Yahoo by zanshi: 12:49am On Oct 23, 2023
DyingFetus:
Yahoo is not a bad thing

Good Yahoo boys day boost economy

When they cash out , they build businesses like hotels and night clubs

Go hustle and stop envying Yahoo boys

This argument is nonsensical!

People with real jobs who get paid weekly, biweekly, monthly and contract based are the people who make the economy work, not some bozos who feels that until he steals from people that is when he is a big man or something.
Re: So Parent Are Now Encouraging Their Children To Do Yahoo Yahoo by Deicide: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
The Yahoo self fit be + version
Re: So Parent Are Now Encouraging Their Children To Do Yahoo Yahoo by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Angel55555:

You forgot to add the Eastern part of the country.

Be calming down sw doesn't mean that he was abusing a particular tribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? / Western Reactions On Nigeria's Application To Join BRICS / Long Courtship, Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.