Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? (2347 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by TheBrotherhood: 5:34pm On Jan 27
Let's hear it 🤠🤠
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Malroux: 5:36pm On Jan 27
Troll Helinues.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by davis51(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27
Reading ur post

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by clevybrown(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27
TheBrotherhood:
Let's hear it 🤠🤠
Say urs first before demanding to hear from other....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Benki003(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27
Pluck my balls cool shocked

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by izonborn098(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jan 27
TheBrotherhood:
Let's hear it 🤠🤠
Boredom does not make anyone do anything. What a person does when he is bored is closer to the true essence of who that person is than anything else. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Palazee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27
I will just leave my house and go to where the spirits leads cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by chariisGRACE(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27
Sleep 😴 or Brymo's music🎵

Because I am an introvert, I hardly get bored.

Store in a cool and dry place . That shvt was written for me.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by dkidd: 8:12pm On Jan 27
Control any willing ex.. That's boredom mixed with a little pinch of konji undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by CandidAdmin(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27
Think about how 9ja would have been if it were a working country.
Or think about how my dating life would be if I were abroad

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27
Once i caught a fly; ripped of its wings, and i placed it in the trail of an army of ant. And i watched the ants devour the fly.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Anny69: 9:48pm On Jan 27
Kobojunkie:
Boredom does not make anyone do anything. What a person does when he is bored is closer to the true essence of who that person is than anything else. lipsrsealed
I agree with you, love. cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Anny69: 10:02pm On Jan 27
dkidd:
Control any willing ex.. That's boredom mixed with a little pinch of konji undecided
That's not caused by boredom. You're just a narcissistic person, period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Anny69: 10:02pm On Jan 27
nigeriansamurai:
Once i caught a fly; ripped of its wings, and i placed it in the trail of an army of ant. And i watched the ants devour the fly.
Evil! angry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by stunnert(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27
Sitting with my landlady and listening to her rant about how Nigeria was once the giant of Africa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:02am On Jan 28
Masturbate
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:03am On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:

Life isn't that deep

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Vijuchoco(f): 12:10am On Jan 28
Freshened up, took a taxi from home to a public library, spent less than one hour and returned home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Demigod22: 12:15am On Jan 28
Daydreaming about my goals in life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by dkidd: 12:15am On Jan 28
Anny69:
That's not caused by boredom. You're just a narcissistic person, period!
You won't leave me alone now o
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by muller101(m): 12:26am On Jan 28
stunnert:
Sitting with my landlady and listening to her rant about how Nigeria was once the giant of Africa
Did it end there?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Anny69: 2:49am On Jan 28
dkidd:

You won't leave me alone now o
undecided Don't think so highly of yourself; you're not special.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Anny69: 2:50am On Jan 28
Vijuchoco:
Freshened up, took a taxi from home to a public library, spent less than one hour and returned home
I thought you spent more than an hour. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Jan 28
Vijuchoco:
Why? undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by dkidd: 3:05am On Jan 28
Anny69:
undecided Don't think so highly of yourself; you're not special.
Okay pussy kat
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Vijuchoco(f): 3:51am On Jan 28
Kobojunkie:
Why? undecided
I was too restless to comprehend anything
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by arinzos(m): 5:59am On Jan 28
I go through all my old stuff. Like my results when I was in kindergarten and primary school. Go through the comments, scores, and how I have progressed. Then I also look at very old pictures with family and friends.

Before I would be done, something must have come up that would get me busy for the rest of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by SuperOnyi: 6:45am On Jan 28
shocked

I am never bored as my brain is always too busy, SuperOnyi is the type of person who takes we only got one life to live too serious; so I always try to keep my brain working even while I sleep.

When I feel like I'm trapped in the world of boredom, and Mama Sadiya is faraway, I find myself on that website that has the word "video" at the center and starts with "x" and ends with "s". It's not something I'm proud to say but at least, I get to understand how the labia minora and labia majora makes the world a better place.

The real boredom takes over immediately I forget why I was there and my left hand sinks down to my pants.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:16am On Jan 28
Anny69:
Evil! angry
not at all, i was actually doing Gods work...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by Anny69: 8:11am On Jan 28
dkidd:

Okay pussy kat
Agbaya, at your age you're still moving like a kid in SS 2. It's a pity.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do? by BigDawsNet: 1:17pm On Jan 28
Srarted viewing Tick tok for hours

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Me Love? / Do I Have A Problem? / To The Lady I Love, To The Lady I Have Not Yet Met!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.