Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me (2373 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
"I won't settle for less, I will look for high value woman and marry" don enter wahala grin grin grin grin grin

Your fathers that went for lower women knew better but you young ones think they aren't wise enough to mentor you. And to think your wife calls her family for everything while being with you is disgraceful. You wey no sabi take care of your wife fit take care of sick mother?
Your wife knows you are all talk that's why she's rejecting additional burden. Pele.

I feel for your mother though, she doesn't deserve this.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me by rickleye: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
marvellous2222:
My wife threatened to divorce me if I bring my mama to live with us. My mama is 55 years old and she's not strong.

We have an extra bedroom and I said I can get a nurse to come take care of her and my mamas sisters can stop over to help time to time.

My wife says no and put her foot down that if my mama moves in, she will kick me out. My wife says my mama is dyïng anyways so let her d!e in hospital and not in our house.

I’m torn. What do I do? My mama raised me as a single mom. How can I do this to my mama when my mama need me most?

Please no insults, kindly advise me

For starters
1. You wife and mum never saw eye to eye to begin with .
2. Besides forced pleasantries I doubt they communicated.
3. Due to the aforementioned it was incumbent on you to have tried to smooth the issues between them before bringing her over.
4. Who will look after the woman , cook for her - it will likely be your wife.
5. It’s a house you share - if she isn’t comfortable find an alternative measure if she was homeless I could understand.
6. Just let the wife know that if her mum is in a similar situation she shouldn’t expect the same cold response.
Re: Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me by 1Sharon(f): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
Op is a troll.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me by Qatar2022: 4:25am On Oct 22, 2023
marvellous2222:
My wife threatened to divorce me if I bring my mama to live with us. My mama is 55 years old and she's not strong.

We have an extra bedroom and I said I can get a nurse to come take care of her and my mamas sisters can stop over to help time to time.

My wife says no and put her foot down that if my mama moves in, she will kick me out. My wife says my mama is dyïng anyways so let her d!e in hospital and not in our house.

I’m torn. What do I do? My mama raised me as a single mom. How can I do this to my mama when my mama need me most?

Please no insults, kindly advise me
Idiot when they call a man you will come out, watch her bring her mother without your consent
Re: Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me by Amumaigwe: 5:49am On Oct 22, 2023
correctyourself:
Well from what you've explained, it's not going to end well, because your wife has already showed that she is not ready to care for her and it's good that she didn't not pretend.

If you finally bring her peace may not reign, there would likely be that your relations would start seeing your wife as a bad person for not caring for her. Depends on her condition, not everybody can care for a very sick person because they are not trained like Doctors/Nurses who can face a gury site and still perform their duties no matter the condition of their patients

Again is it proper to treat a sick person at home by a nurse or take the person to hospital for Doctors to do their job, if it's something that native medicine can do then tradomedical Doctor can treat in the village .

Think about these options above and avoid family crisis.

You talk like a child. Why contribute to issues beyond your level of thinking? Face other pertinent issues like reading or learning relevant skills.
Re: Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me by correctyourself(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2023
Amumaigwe:

You talk like a child. Why contribute to issues beyond your level of thinking? Face other pertinent issues like reading or learning relevant skills.

??
Re: Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me by Exceed15: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Fake story
Re: Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me by ConfidentialDoc: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2023
Every madness has a beginning and an end.
It all depends on your resolve or lack of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Are All Girls In Hijab Truly Virgins Until Marriage / Want a vibrator from my husband / Lady Marries Photo Of Lover Who Claimed To Be Too Busy For Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.