Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Want a vibrator from my husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want a vibrator from my husband (2374 Views)

His Girlfriend Wants A Vibrator / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want a vibrator from my husband by omoabu: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2023
I need advice on this:

I am a young lady in my late 20s, just married an elderly man in his late 40s, delivered a set of twins about 3 months ago and since then no sex.

Anytime I try to make advance to the man he gives excuses of been tired and recently give excuses of been diabetic.

I wants to request from my husband to buy me vibrator or what can I do?

Please advice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by MidasTouch15: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2023
Request na

4 Likes

Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by caesymore(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2023
omoabu:
I need advice on this:

I am a young lady in my late 20s, just married an elderly man in his late 40s, delivered a set of twins about 3 months ago and since then no sex.

Anytime I try to make advance to the man he gives excuses of been tired and recently give excuses of been diabetic.

Please advice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Aunty Nympho how about you buy it yourself and help yourself in secret, there is no need for you to rub it on his face.

You Women can't stand little of the shits you blow on our faces... Tufiakwa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by advanceDNA: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2023
This is fvnny....
No be una dey tired and not in the mood....

Lol ...let me try and sound like u women ..... "Look, it's not easy being a man, and it's not every time a man will be in the mood..in fact he can be tired and not be in the mood for months....it's not easy...... u should understand and pet him, prepare him for sex, buy him, gifts, let him feel loved....learn his love language and be gentle....
Also take care of urself..maybe u are not as fine as u used to be....buy a good perfume and smell nice.....he will surely "give" u sex

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Nicepoker(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Leave him alone he is not in the mood. You can get cucumber for your self. If the hole gets wider use yam tuber.

6 Likes

Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by dclak112: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2023
Lol
Nicepoker:
Leave him alone he is not in the mood. You can get cucumber for your self. If the hole gets wider use yam tuber.
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Gadafii: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Are you so low on finances and sense that you can’t even buy love machine for yourself but waitin for the man to buy it for you, poor man don jam wahala wey go later pass am, because na small time you go desire younger man, and eventually start sleeping outside, na like this he Dey start

Matter wey you supposed discuss with your husband to seek a compromise, you antagonized him already by bringing it online so as to get support.

If your husband is tired, sit him down and discuss how you can ease his tiredness first, don’t assume sex is the only way to ease a man’s stress, make sacrifice
Besides you just gave birth guy man might be thinking you need enough time to heal so he’s given you excuse if being tired, men try everything possible to protect their women, including being selfless and very compromising of standard and value, something women don recognize and appreciate

Talk to your husband tenderly and reassuring on this topic, no Dey bring this kind topic come online

4 Likes

Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by sorepco(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
40years is elderly?
Chai

omoabu:
I need advice on this:

Please advice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by NoSmoking: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
I am a vibrator

Part time

🦨
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Balablue64: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
Yam tuber ke, you will not make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Astra101: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
You mean a man in his late 40s is an elderly man Or you don't know his age?

Abeggi add 20 join am before we take you serious
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Astra101: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
sorepco:
40years is elderly?
Chai

I wonder too. She probably don't know the age of her husband
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by iDRAW(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Na bet be remote job now?
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by tivhador: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
omoabu:
I need advice on this:

Please advice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by akube34: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
caesymore:

Aunty Nympho how about you buy it yourself and help yourself in secret, there is no need for you to rub it on his face.

You Women can't stand little of the shits you blow on our faces... Tufiakwa
idiot. You think it’s easy
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by malaria(f): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Poster your man is not tired anything , may be you no longer look sexy to him . Have a heart to heart talk with him
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Freelancerr(m): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2023
You go like fvvk ooo.
Deliver twins 3 months ago and right now na fvvk u really need.

Come my house na I get better vibrator for trouser.

Check my number on my signature and WhatsApp me
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by imagrg(m): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2023
Get him interested in you buy going bare all the time.
Seems your wide toto don tire am. grin
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by papyjaypaul: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2023
Are you sure it's not a man who wrote this? Your 3 month baby must be an angel.
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Kobicove(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2023
omoabu:
I need advice on this:

Please advice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Has the man being married before?

It's possible he does not want any more children and may be using tiredness as an excuse to avoid having sex with you undecided
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by cactusJack(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
shuu
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by baralatie(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kobicove:

Has the man being married before?

It's possible he does not want any more children and may be using tiredness as an excuse to avoid having sex with you undecided
Naah
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Astar007: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
omoabu:
I need advice on this:

Please advice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

😊
Where u dey for lagos, make we dey 😊😊😊πŸ€ͺ
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by caesymore(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
akube34:
idiot. You think it’s easy

Pussy, you don't how depressing it is for a man knowing he ain't good in bed.
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by akube34: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
caesymore:

Pussy, you don't how depressing it is for a man knowing he ain't good in bed.
so who’s fault is it?
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by caesymore(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
akube34:
so who’s fault is it?

Pussy, its not all about whose fault it is.

If her only possible solution is getting a Love Machine then it should be done in secret, other options could range from talking to the husband about seeking medical help.

Imagine telling your Man a Love Machine performs better than you get it for me please, that's a pussy move. SMH
Re: Want a vibrator from my husband by Blitzking: 6:26am On Jan 01
omoabu:
I need advice on this:

Please advice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
When they say marry your age mate u dey find money now u dey find vibrator up and down ..if tosey u marry late 20s too na you go run.

(1) (Reply)

Swinges Party. / She Only 'Kisses' Me On The Phone / My Wedding Is Just Some Few Months To Come But Seems Am Not Happy About It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.