Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Introduction To The Black-pill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introduction To The Black-pill (1605 Views)

Boy Takes His Dad Pill Thinking It Was Sweet Only For Him To Get Strong Erection / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019 / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
I can summarize the entire Black Pill ideology in just these three points.

NUMBER ONE

A woman will decide if a man is date-worthy or not in roughly half a second after meeting him for the first time.

NUMBER TWO

You cannot change a woman's mind once it's already been made up. Money, "personality" and being nice will never change it.

LASTLY, NUMBER THREE

All women share the same mind. Aka AWALT aka all women are like that.

These three statements alone can pretty much summarize the entire narrative of the Black Pill.

I will be breaking these points down one by one. Typing.....

7 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Let's break it down further.

We'll start with number one.

A woman will make up her mind whether she can date you or not in less than half a second after meeting you for the first time.

This is effectively saying that a woman's decision is based entirely on what can be seen on the outside. She will take one glance at you and decide within a split second, either yes or no. And this concept has been exacerbated even further in recent years because of the explosion of dating apps such as Tinder and OKCupid as well as social media platforms like Instagram, twitter and so on

So, what are the main reasons for why Black Pillers believe this? Well, let's have a look at the first impressions that a woman can get from a man after meeting him for the first time. What kind of information is available just from looking at him?

Well,
1. she'll be able to see how facially attractive he is.

2. She will know a rough estimate of his height. She'll be able to see his build, frame, strength, health, and she'll probably have a good guess of how old he is as well.

3. She will likely be able to identify his ethnic background, his religion, languages.

4. She'll be able to identify what kind of facial expression he's feeling at the moment.

5. She'll see what clothes he's wearing, what his style is, and she'll get a decent idea of how hygienic he is, how well groomed he keeps himself etc etc

So, all of these things, that's a lot of information. You'll be able to get a rough but decent idea of what a person will be like just from these first impressions alone.

And the point is, if a woman doesn't find one or more of these traits that you have attractive, then she'll have no reason to see you as a potential dating option. And, as I've said before, it's only been made easier because of these dating apps.
They are built on eliminating people based on these first impressions.

The last point I want to make on this is that the word "spark" or "click" are often used in the context of dating and attraction.

Another word for this is "Butterflies in the stomach" and so on

And when you think of the word "spark," you're thinking of some instant connection, some sudden release of energy, it's explosive, it's fiery, and so on.

So, therefore, when people are talking about this "spark" when it comes to attraction, it's usually going to be referring to these first impressions, or, put simply, any "spark" or "click" equals looks.

Your looks are very very important when it comes to dating. And when I say looks, I'm not talking about expensive clothes or phones or cars or whatever (although these ones have their own places).
I'm talking about your face, height, hair and so on

I'll be making a thread on how your looks affect your SMV and dating life soon

Typing....

11 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Point number two: You CANNOT change a woman's mind.

So, obviously, we've stated that we have our first impressions, but that's not the whole story, because obviously, you're going to have long-term information as well as you get to know somebody more.

You're going to find more about their personality. The man might be able to use game and his pick-up skills to be able to build attraction.

Money is a factor and so is status, your social circles, what sort of interests you have, your goals, your hobbies, what talents you have so on. Do you have a lot in common?

So, the point is, on top of all of these first impressions, you also have this long-term info that also needs to be taken into account.

NOTE: NONE of the above mentioned traits will matter is she was never attracted to you (the spark) in the first place

But it's a huge misconception that people think that if they get these things wrong, that you'll be able to compensate and save yourself by having lots of points in these departments. And most of these are things that you can improve in.

And, by the way, I haven't mentioned this yet. There are also a lot of things you can NEVER IMPROVE, no matter how hard you try. These are

1. Your height
2. Your hair/hairline (hair is life)
3. Your facial attractiveness (bone structure, symmetry and synergy of facial features etc). Facial attractiveness on its own deserves its own thread on its own.

Cont....

It's pointless having all of these things which can potentially build attraction if the attraction wasn't there to begin with.

Put simply, the way I like to put it is that it's pointless having the best job interview skills in the world if your resume had been chucked out weeks ago before you even got a chance to show up at the interview.

And the point is this: your first impressions are your resume. Meanwhile, this: your personality, your game, is your job interview. I hope that analogy makes sense to you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by PoliteActivist: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
LIE! Women change their minds all the time, change it back, then change it again! Bleep a woman severally and she'd start loving you, even if she didn't before

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lastly, point number three:

ALL women share the same mind.

If we dissect this, it's pretty much saying that attractiveness is objective, that women are going to be in agreement on what things are attractive. You can break this down in terms of height, in terms of face, in terms of body. And the point is, women are usually going to have the same opinions for what is attractive and what isn't attractive.

So, starting with height, this chart measures which heights for a man a woman will deem acceptable to see as a potential male partner. If we look at the extremes of the graph, unbelievably, 90 percent of women see any man five foot four in height or below as undate-worthy.

This third point is the hardest to compress and explain in a single post, so I will be making several threads on it in the future.

I will be showing how face, body and height severely affects the SMV of a male in the dating market

5 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
This thread might come off as nonsense to you at first.
It's also a lot of info to absorb at once

Don't worry, I'll be expatiating on it a lot soon

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
Black pill is law
This is not a place where I'll ask you to download pdfs or sell you tutorials on "game"
I'll be feeding you the truth. Straight up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by TradingGod: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:
LIE! Women change their mind all the time, change it back, then change it again! Bleep a woman severally and she'd start loving you, even if she didn't before
na mumu dey believe woman

The same woman that rejeceted you when you were broke will call your baby when she sees you with iphone 14 promax

10 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by TradingGod: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
na mumu dey chase woman over money

Because the dream of every woman is to marry a successful man, so become successful and watch them fight over you

Case study Adams oshiomole and ned nwoko shocked

7 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Following back to back cool shocked
Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
speedy0420:
This thread might come off as nonsense to you at first.
It's also a lot of info to absorb at once

Don't worry, I'll be expatiating on it a lot soon

Women or girls are not new 2 the sun anywhere

Just as men or boys

Life is twisted and the world has no direction

1 Like

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by PoliteActivist: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
TradingGod:
na mumu dey believe woman

The same woman that rejeceted you when you were broke will call your baby when she sees you with iphone 14 promax

And later still change if she starts earning more than you!
No mind am. This OP has not lived life and therefore should leave topics like this alone

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
TradingGod:

Because the dream of every woman is to marry a successful man, so become successful and watch them fight over you

Is it a crime for me to PREFER a successful woman?

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No mind am. This OP has not lived life and therefore should leave topics like this alone

No

Women or girls are not bound by such rules a.k.a pills!

Not even ur own

Maybe u take the green pills

1 Like

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by PoliteActivist: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

No

Women or girls are not bound by such rules a.k.a pills!

Not even ur own

Maybe u take the green pills

Exactly. Why do you think through the ages men have always asked with frustration and perplexion: WHAT DO WOMEN WANT??!

1 Like

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lol
Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
TradingGod:

I hear Nigerian men say this all the time and it always makes me laugh low-key

Yes, it's a good decision to forget women and dating as a whole or if you must, relegate it to a position of least priority in order to feed the bulk of your money and time towards your desired goals.

And yes, success attracts women and it thereby increases the dating options for men.

But the problem is that for most guys, their thought process stops here. They never ask the necessary questions like

1. What type of women are they attracting in the first place? Are these women people who have GENUINE attraction to me? Or is she someone who is only in it for the money and will leave me the minute my wallet takes a hit for the man she's truly attracted to this entire time?

2. Am I her alpha fuxx? Aka the man she has the tingle for? Or am I her beta buxx? Aka the man she settled for when she sees her clock to timing out or a man she settled for to have the sugar baby lifestyle?

Adams and Ned are prime examples of the Oofy Doofy theory, which has the following tenets

- it's basically just betabuxxing in disguise

- a woman will resort to higly organised financially stable men when her eggs dry up (or is about to)

- psychopathic women will use them as a temporary crutch until chad comes along

- she will still lust after chads aka the men she's truly attracted to

- because an oofy doofy has more in common with a female than his own sex he might be tolerated for a while when she feels pressured to settle down (regina was pressured to settle down by her mother))

5 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by TradingGod: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

it is normal for a woman to desire men that are above her level

That is why a short ugly man with lexus 350 will bang more bitches than red pillers with their 'game'

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by Singlesingle(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
grin Another colour of pill..
Orishirishi

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by PoliteActivist: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
TradingGod:

That is why a short ugly man with lexus 350 will bang more bitches than red pillers with their 'game'

Yeah... though the Lexus 350 is part of "game". Game is your total package/presentation

1 Like

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by iTroll: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
speedy0420:

I hear Nigerian men say this all the time and it always makes me laugh low-key

Yes, it's a good decision to forget women and dating as a whole or if you must, relegate it to a position of least priority in order to feed the bulk of your money and time towards your desired goals.

And yes, success attracts women and it thereby increases the dating options for men.

But the problem is that for most guys, their thought process stops here. They never ask the necessary questions like

1. What type of women are they attracting in the first place? Are these women people who have GENUINE attraction to me? Or is she someone who is only in it for the money and will leave me the minute my wallet takes a hit for the man she's truly attracted to this entire time?

2. Am I her alpha fuxx? Aka the man she has the tingle for? Or am I her beta buxx? Aka the man she settled for when she sees her clock to timing out or a man she settled for to have the sugar baby lifestyle?

Adams and Ned are prime examples of the Oofy Doofy theory, which has the following tenets

- it's basically just betabuxxing in disguise

- a woman will resort to higly organised financially stable men when her eggs dry up (or is about to)

- psychopathic women will use them as a temporary crutch until chad comes along

- she will still lust after chads aka the men she's truly attracted to

- because an oofy doofy has more in common with a female than his own sex he might be tolerated for a while when she feels pressured to settle down (regina was pressured to settle down by her mother))
Very interesting
Can you expound more on this bro

1 Like

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by FreeLine: 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Stress yourself not by trying to understand what shouldn't be understood. Live as you believe and don't try to impose you belief on others or try to mislead.
Human/woman behaviour is complex and cannot be ultimately defined. No two minds are perfectly similar especially under different conditioning and experiences. So, we can only say a particular individual or group has the tendency of behaving a certain way under a given circumstance. We must try to avoid unrealistic generalization.

You have to be true to yourself and your personal judgement of a person. Red flags are not to be ignored.
What you give is what you get, and if you are not getting the same amount that you are giving, it is best you redirect your focus.

Why do we have to complicate what is already complex in its nature?

3 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
TradingGod:

A short ugly man with money will only get cuddles and transactional sex with a women who will leave the minute she feels she's done enough for your money
Where do you think the rudeness of the prosties in brothels come from?
It doesn't matter how much money he makes. He will still be seen as subhuman and unattractive to.women

5 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeLine:
Stress yourself not by trying to understand what shouldn't be understood. Live as you believe and don't try to impose you belief on others or try to mislead.
Human/woman behaviour is complex and cannot be ultimately defined. No two minds are perfectly similar especially under different conditioning and experiences. So, we can only say a particular individual or group has the tendency of behaving a certain way under a given circumstance. We must try to avoid unrealistic generalization.

You have to be true to yourself and your personal judgement of a person. Red flags are not to be ignored.
What you give is what you get, and if you are not getting the same amount that you are giving, it is best you redirect your focus.

Why do we have to complicate what is already complex in its nature?

Another misconception
Women are not "complex"
Liken their behaviour as to that of a person who wants the benefits of a child and well as the authority of an adult but with none of the responsibilities and things will begin to make sense

The "women is complex" fallacy just another farce they use to excuse away their bad decisions and choices

5 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
iTroll:

Very interesting
Can you expound more on this bro
I'll be making more threads on this soon
Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
If you like add violet or gradient pills join.... One day you all will realize you paid too much attention on what you seem not to want. grin

4 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by FreeLine: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
speedy0420:

Another misconception
Women are not "complex"
Liken their behaviour as to that of a person who wants the benefits of a child and well as the authority of an adult but with none of the responsibilities and things will begin to make sense

The "women is complex" fallacy just another farce they use to excuse away their bad decisions and choices
I can tell that you are defining 'entitlement' which is a narcissistic personality trait. So are you trying to say women in general have this personality disorder and that men are immune to it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Persephone1:
If you like add violet or gradient pills join.... One day you all will realize you paid too much attention on what you seem not to want. grin

what do u mean by seem not 2 want?

are u not really sure of being wanted undecided
Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

what do u mean by seem not 2 want?

are u not really sure of being wanted undecided
I refuse to bear the brunt of your half education.

Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhgg!

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by speedy0420: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeLine:
I can tell that you are defining 'entitlement' which is a narcissistic personality trait. So are you trying to say women in general have this personality disorder and that men are immune to it?
Women are overwhelmingly narcissistic and entitled.

If you can face me and deny this unrefutable fact despite the ills and effects this sort of behaviour has caused in our present society, I will gladly end this conversation and bid you adieu.

Men are also narcissistic. But there is a caveat. Most, if not all the emotions displayed by men are cranked up to level 11 (extremes) in women

Spite
Jealousy
Envy
Hate

You name it.

4 Likes

Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeLine:

av told him the madness is not new

guys have their own craze

i think certain screws have left his brain....... trying to explain what even his own existence doesnt keep or provide for understanding.
Re: Introduction To The Black-pill by InquisitorKybon: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
Following....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. / My Boyfriend Message Made Me Feel So Happy This Morning. I Love Him. / How Do U Leave A Lady U Proposed To And Marry Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.