Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. (1602 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
This useless girl was very hardworking before I met her. Ever since she noticed that I have some cash, its been sickness upon sickness. Waist pain upon waist pain. She doesn't last in any work she gets. I open something for her yet she claimed waist pain.

Last month I drove Her away from my house, earlier this month she begged to stay in my house for just 1 week to clear off some stress she experienced in Her last work that she left few days before contacting me. I agreed for just 1 week. Now the lazy Girl is going 3 weeks in my house. I came back from travel to see Her at home. Foodstuffs don finish. Gas don almost finish, she's been watching Nollywood movies since morning. This morning she woke up and started complaining of waist problem because she saw the fury on my face. I went out since morning to clear off some transaction when I came back, a healthy lady that has been watching Nollywood movies since morning started pretending again expecting me to pet Her and elongate Her lazy ass stay in my house. I just tire for how stupid some ladies can be.

Women, try to be useful in your life. The world has passed the time where men marry you as accessory. WORK AND SUPPORT YOUR MAN, THATS HOW TO BE MOUTHED IN THE FAMILY.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Nackzy: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
You're right my brother
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwww.

Tomorrow, the Lazy girl will start shouting equality in my house. If it is USA, she will divorce me and, carry my children and half of my hardwork. Also, I will pay her uselessness monthly for watching Nollywood movies and doing nothing.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
The Nollywood movie and Her whimpering is annoying my spirit. How can someone get comfortable being lazy. Doing nothing other than eating and shitting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Person supposed to have small shame sha. If person get shame,e go d regulate some kind action

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by obinna58(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Just admit You’re a simp, she said she coming to stay for some days and your divk wouldn’t let you see the obvious

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Coolsat(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Lamentation of scientists 😂😂😂

Maybe you are responsible for the waist pain, reduce the way you fire her. shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by LadyRosa2(f): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scientists:

Tomorrow, the Lazy girl will start shouting equality in my house. If it is USA, she will divorce me and, carry my children and half of my hardwork. Also, I will pay her uselessness monthly for watching Nollywood movies and doing nothing.

Yet the only time your penis get mind na to 4ck her and not to kick the lazy girl outta your house.

Dey play, you still need her. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by LadyRosa2(f): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Coolsat:
Lamentation of scientists 😂😂😂

Maybe you are responsible for the waist pain, reduce the way you fire her. shocked

I tire o.
The only liver wey him get dey preek. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by S1MP: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tales by moonlight
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by EbolaTinubu: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
obinna58:
Just admit You’re a simp, she said she coming to stay for some days and your divk wouldn’t let you see the obvious

My brother simp is far away from my personality. I travelled since, expected Her to hand over the keys to my House to my brother few houses away.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Autobot05: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stop coming here to ease your anger and frustration
Man up and do the needful by telling her you won’t condone her irresponsible behaviors anymore

OR
Bring another girl home while she’s home 🙃

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I tire o.
The only liver wey him get dey preek. cheesy

Normally I d Bleep any girl that comes my House. I fvck and move on. This one is ripe for marriage just like me. I don't know why she chose laziness at this point of her life.It is good to know who you are dating o, just imagine that I married this one. She even told me now that she wants to eat pan cakecheesy grin grin. She never know that she is getting booted out tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Carcholce: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scientists:

Normally I d Bleep any girl that comes my House. I fvck and move on. This one is ripe for marriage just like me. I don't know why she chose laziness at this point of her life.It is good to know who you are dating o, just imagine that I married this one. She even told me now that she wants to eat pan cakecheesy grin grin. She never know that she is getting booted out tomorrow morning

If she’s smart enough she’ll give you like 3 good round of sex to strip you of your senses. After you must have cummed repeatedly you’ll forget to booth her out tomorrow morning!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by obinna58(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scientists:

My brother simp is far away from my personality. I travelled since, expected Her to hand over the keys to my House to my brother few houses away.
General expector
Na so e Dey start, and you go end up marrying her expecting her to be a good wife only to realize it’s a very big mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by obinna58(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
Carcholce:

If she’s smart enough she’ll give you like 3 good round of sex to strip you of your senses. After you must have cummed repeatedly you’ll forget to booth her out tomorrow morning!
He go give her ring in the morning grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Autobot05:
Stop coming here to ease your anger and frustration
Man up and do the needful by telling her you won’t condone her irresponsible behaviors anymore

OR
Bring another girl home while she’s home 🙃

I don over tell Her that I won't condone but yet she no the hear word. Bugging my life up and down. My Landlady (village sister) even noticed say I no d treat her right and adviced Her to stay away from this Igbo man (Me) grin grin grin . I don't know why she is just misbehaving shamelessly. I am AS genotype just like Her. I've made it clear that I no d marry yet she is hopeful. She is going to 25 years now yet no sense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
But I'm suspecting that you're responsible for her waist pains... grin grin grin
Scientists:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Carcholce:

kitten I d knack for more than a year now grin cheesy grin. She even told me to massage Her back when I came back. She's wearing only green pant. She doesn't know say Her time don go.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
Samantha124:
But I'm suspecting that you're responsible for her waist pains... grin grin grin

Na laziness the worry Her. No waist pain. She wants to be a House wife foe 21st Century
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Carcholce: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scientists:

kitten I d knack for more than a year now grin cheesy grin. She even told me to massage Her back when I came back. She's wearing only green pant. She doesn't know say Her time don go.

I will quote you tomorrow morning for update. Nor fall my hand Abeg. Do it for the boys.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
obinna58:

General expector
Na so e Dey start, and you go end up marrying her expecting her to be a good wife only to realize it’s a very big mistake

Lol. Forget my brother. Nothing like marriage dey my head for Her. I d even wear Condom the fvck her make she no get Belle outside come pin am for my head like them d always do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
Carcholce:

I will quote you tomorrow morning for update. Nor fall my hand Abeg. Do it for the boys.

Trust me My brother. If I no respond quick then know say I dey work
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Autobot05: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
Scientists:

I don over tell Her that I won't condone but yet she no the hear word. Bugging my life up and down. My Landlady (village sister) even noticed say I no d treat her right and adviced Her to stay away from this Igbo man (Me) grin grin grin . I don't know why she is just misbehaving shamelessly. I am AS genotype just like Her. I've made it clear that I no d marry yet she is hopeful. She is going to 25 years now yet no sense

You’re wasting your time , finance and resources on her
She’s just looking for food and accommodation without working

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Bliztzer: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Carcholce:

Lol!!

Which boys?

We dey dere when him dey enjoy her juicy snail?
Abeg make everybody carry him load put for head. If him kick am out good, if him come let am stay is all well and good. But e for good make the guy seat her down and talk sense into her.
Her vjay will meant nothing to a man when she is a consistent liability
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Scientists(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
I went to kitchen myself, cooked Rice for myself without egg and meat. She told me she can't eat Rice without egg or Meat. I broke the news immediately to Her. Omo, I wish I came home earlier, na this night she supposed to go. If uselessness was a personembarassed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Carcholce: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bliztzer:

Lol!!

Which boys?

We dey dere when him dey enjoy her juicy snail?
Abeg make everybody carry him load put for head. If him kick am out good, if him come let am stay is all well and good. But e for good make the guy seat her down and talk sense into her.
Her vjay will meant nothing to a man when she is a consistent liability

He said he wants to boot her out, I was only cheering him on. Na only im know waten e eye dey see.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Are you sure you're not drilling her all night?
Scientists:

Na laziness the worry Her. No waist pain. She wants to be a House wife foe 21st Century
Re: My Girlfriend Is Useless And Lazy. Claims Sickness Whenever I Ask Her To Work. by Ifyken2: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you sure you're not drilling her all night?
Scientist is a troll and a liar, check his topics for proof. Believe anything he says at your own risk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Buy This Sex Doll? / What's The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man / Most Embarssing Moment In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.