Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures (5651 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by marvelck: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2023
A lot of people keep saying we should leave ilebaye alone (aspa her outlook post BBNaija)., That she's still a young lady and she' somehow dressing her age...

So, she's dressing her age, by exposing part of her brest, in most of her pictures, bah?

She is now a super celebrity, and as a result, need to upgrade her outfits and packaging. Her team should stop giving her outfits that makes her look out of place. If she doesn't want to look glamorous like others, then let her take a cue from.Alex_unusual, whose simple but unique dressing style is top notch...

And pls, stop saying Ceec outfits is all about bling bling. Ceec is one of the best dressed Naija celeb currently. Her outfits are beautiful, and made to match her sexy physique... Ceec is a fashionista!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2023
Market must sell nau.....

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by chiiraq802(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2023
E just be like say you dey ask market women why dem dey sample there pepper and onions for front of there shops.
All na Marketing strategy to hunt for customers.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Omihanifa: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2023
She's simply sampling what she's selling nah grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by sleek214(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2023
Trying to let the world know that her breast is still firm. Many of her colleagues have fallen breasts but her own is still standing

16 Likes

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Reminderz: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2023
someone referred to herself as Gen Z olosho and you're still asking why she's exposing her breast...?? what do they have to offer other than their body?? sense? dem nor get... quality? dem nor get.. let them freely showcase what they are selling na...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by spencekat(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2023
sleek214:
Trying to let the world know that [/b]her breast is still firm.[b] Many of her colleagues have fallen breasts but her own is still standing
Na small breast naa.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Buharidgeneral: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2023
Small firm and still stand

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by skj1377(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2023
Poor girl. She said she is a model and as such you have to expose breast .
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by CJStarz: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2023
Bad parental upbringing

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Hideaki: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2023
She is flaunting her assets so that prospective buyers can come and trade in exchange for monetary gains

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Kobicove(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2023
If you've got it flaunt it! grin
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2023
In the end...e go turn evening newspaper..this is not a classification of celebrity in igboland
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2023
Kobicove:
If you've got it flaunt it! grin

Flaunt your big Penis as you get am surplus...
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Bukola94: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
sleek214:
Trying to let the world know that her breast is still firm. Many of her colleagues have fallen breasts but her own is still standing
okay, are u implying that the breast is firm because she is still a virgin ?
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Bukola94: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Reminderz:
someone referred to herself as Gen Z olosho and you're still asking why she's exposing her breast...?? what do they have to offer other than their body?? sense? dem nor get... quality? dem nor get.. let them freely showcase what they are selling na...
Oga R,hope u are going to patronize her, because nairaland.com is helping them to make them more popular, if you are going to be patronizing her please let me know, but the problem is I am poor man,and I am not going to be able to afford her,but u can help my ministry by paying shortime in a 3stars motel
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Bukola94: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
spencekat:
Na small breast naa.
lol, u prefer the bursty breast, may breast continue to fall on u. any breast wey no get milk,please abort mission . wow what a milk
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Bukola94: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
CJStarz:
Bad parental upbringing
this your simple sentence is a major reason that cause wayward or make girls and ladies of nowadays become slut and harlot. the guys have become cultists,thugs,nuisance, agbero, thieves,scammers, 619 etc. is it really bad parenting, or satan has taken over this generation Z minds,lead them astray and wants to ruin their lives. I can't blame the government at all on this. child of the world , one finger no dey enter their yansh again

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Godsongang: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
What do you expect from a local igala girl(kogi) with little opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by CJStarz: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bukola94:
this your simple sentence is a major reason that cause wayward or make girls and ladies of nowadays become slut and harlot. the guys have become cultists,thugs,nuisance, agbero, thieves,scammers, 619 etc. is it really bad parenting, or satan has taken over this generation Z minds,lead them astray and wants to ruin their lives. I can't blame the government at all on this. child of the world , one finger no dey enter their yansh again
It's majorly due to bad parenting. The Bible says,train up a child in the way he should go, when he or she is old,he or she will not depart from it.
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by iamtardey: 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Market must sell nau.....
selling point
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by iamtardey: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
skj1377:
Poor girl. She said she is a model and as such you have to expose breast .
so you have to expose to be a model yeah?šŸ‘€
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Quodseverismete: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Laycon told me then that she has mouth odour.
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
I believe all three pictures were pre her stint on BBN. Iā€™m very sure of the first two.
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Reelz: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
wat does she have to offer sef.
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by grandstar(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
marvelck:
A lot of people keep saying we should leave ilebaye alone (aspa her outlook post BBNaija)., That she's still a young lady and she' somehow dressing her age...

So, she's dressing her age, by exposing part of her brest, in most of her pictures, bah?

She is now a super celebrity, and as a result, need to upgrade her outfits and packaging. Her team should stop giving her outfits that makes her look out of place. If she doesn't want to look glamorous like others, then let her take a cue from.Alex_unusual, whose simple but unique dressing style is top notch...

And pls, stop saying Ceec outfits is all about bling bling. Ceec is one of the best dressed Naija celeb currently. Her outfits are beautiful, and made to match her sexy physique... Ceec is a fashionista!

Alexx wey turn down 20m car gift is an extraordinary woman
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by Bankowner: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
That's what happens when you don't have brains but only your body to sell.
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Because it won her N120 million naira.
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by BigYash: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na advert for potential male and female suckers,buwest grabbers/squeezers.. Buwest massagers.. The list is endless..
Re: Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures by sulakishop(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Showcasing the only thing she has, it's a general trend with that gender

(1) (Reply)

Photo:comic Actor , Afonja Olaniyi Aka Sanyeri Wed Omolara / My Experience With A Hot UNIZIK Babe.......thrilling story. / I Never Knew I Was Good In Bed Until this happened (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.