Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized (11631 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by MySolace: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
HeatSeeker:

It takes two to tango. If your wife gets pregnant outside marriage, then there must be another man involved. You cannot punish the wife and let the man go. The same goes for adultery.
Two to do wetin...?
...and u don't believe da a man could sleep with a woman while he's even oblivious of her marital status...?
And moreover, sleeping outside marriage is different from going all d way to carry another man child in ur belle...and pinning it on ur husband. It's just d height of it. It's sheer wickedness
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by yemmit90: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
SporaD8:

Alaye!!! The Topic of discussion here clearly stated and I Quote: Paternity Fraud...
Kindly look for Adultery Thread and submit your the bolded part of your comment there!
Both the Woman and the Sperm donor committed Adultery - extramarital s3x;
but the woman is solely responsible for Paternity Fraud - pining the ensuring pregnancy on a 3rd party.

Sey you no read first two lines of my post ni?

I said the fraud is entirely on the woman but sperm donor too need to be punish for sleeping with a married woman he obviously knows she is married.

If we let sperm donor go free, men like him won't know they have an obligation of turning down these adulterous women. If men are disciplines enough to turn down their advance, alot of them will learn to be contented with what they have at home.
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by gfelo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sir even in Marriage?

Is she not supposed to update the husband incase of any incident?

Being secretive until the DNA test is perform that alone should be another capital offense Sir.

advanceDNA:

The problem with paternity fraud is that women always have a roof to hide under...and that roof is deniability of the existence of the pregnancy.....while they can spread their legs for as many men as possible in one day....It's all too easy for them to claim ignorant of the time or existence of the pregnancy..... So proving beyond doubt that a woman knows she was pregnant before sleeping with who she pinned the baby in becomes difficult

So just like self defence ...the vagina pple can easily walk away by claiming the fraud wasn't intentional.... I mean a woman can even lie she was raped....so what are we even saying ... ..Unless an infallible proof exist ...they will always walk away

Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by b4ball: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

The problem with paternity fraud is that women always have a roof to hide under...and that roof is deniability of the existence of the pregnancy.....while they can spread their legs for as many men as possible in one day....It's all too easy for them to claim ignorant of the time or existence of the pregnancy..... So proving beyond doubt that a woman knows she was pregnant before sleeping with who she pinned the baby in becomes difficult

So just like self defence ...the vagina pple can easily walk away by claiming the fraud wasn't intentional.... I mean a woman can even lie she was raped....so what are we even saying ... ..Unless an infallible proof exist ...they will always walk away

Do you know why this logic doesn’t hold water? No one can claim ignorance of existence of pregnancy. Even if you did not know time of conception, within a few weeks or months, it becomes naturally obvious. During pregnancy, you undergo periodic scans which points to duration of pregnancy(a vis time of conception) as well as likely time of delivery.

If your scan says you are 4 months gone and you know 4 months ago, you ate the d^cks of Emeka, Roland and Musa. Why would you pin the pregnancy solely on Roland? It becomes a case of “it may or may not be yours “. The lady is duty bound to tell the man that it’s a probability.

Subscribe to paternity court; judge Lauren lake on YouTube.
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by HeatSeeker(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
So many mentions grin grin grin

Honestly you guys need to chill. Una blood too dey hot. Pikin wey you raise na your own, forget DNA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by advanceDNA: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
gfelo:
Sir even in Marriage?

Is she not supposed to update the husband incase of any incident?

Being secretive until the DNA test is perform that alone should be another capital offense Sir.

Thats why I always say any woman is capable of paternity fraud..all of them......because silence is an easier option than confessing they fvcked another man ....
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by gfelo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ha

advanceDNA:

Thats why I always say any woman is capable of paternity fraud..all of them......because silence is an easier option than confessing they fvcked another man ....
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by advanceDNA: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
b4ball:

Do you know why this logic doesn’t hold water? No one can claim ignorance of existence of pregnancy. Even if you did not know time of conception, within a few weeks or months, it becomes naturally obvious. During pregnancy, you undergo periodic scans which points to duration of pregnancy(a vis time of conception) as well as likely time of delivery.

If your scan says you are 4 months gone and you know 4 months ago, you ate the d^cks of Emeka, Roland and Musa. Why would you pin the pregnancy solely on Roland? It becomes a case of “it may or may not be yours “. The lady is duty bound to tell the man that it’s a probability.

Subscribe to paternity court; judge Lauren lake on YouTube.

Lol..u are funny ....its not a logic I came up it ..it's how cases works in court.....u must prove motive beyond reasonable doubt.....

.So if a woman sleeps with 2 men in a week.... U are saying she cannot deny she didn't know she was already pregnant for Mr A (she fvcked on Monday) at the time she was fvcking Mr B in Saturday?? Are you sure u know how pregnancy works??

U even said it urself it becomes a case of "it may"... that's where denial comes in..

. A woman can even claim she has forgotten she slept with emeka and Rowland..how will u prove she didn't forget because a woman that's fvck so many men with reckless abandon can forget...
.... She can say she assumed it was emeka because emeka slept with her first....and because she's not a medical expert and the period of sex with the men was close.....her assumption will be counted as ignorance...no lawyer can prove it was intentional to pin musa's baby on emeka

Intent of this nature is the most difficult to prove in court ..... And that's vagina pple can easily deny they had a motive to commit paternity fraud .
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by SporaD8: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
yemmit90:

Sey you no read first two lines of my post ni?

I said the fraud is entirely on the woman but sperm donor too need to be punish for sleeping with a married woman he obviously knows she is married.

If we let sperm donor go free, men like him won't know they have an obligation of turning down these adulterous women. If men are disciplines enough to turn down their advance, alot of them will learn to be contented with what they have at home.
What have all the underlined got to do with the topic bayi?!!!
Imagine an Egg - the underlined is the shell while the bolded is the edible.
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by hefelove(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by hefelove(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello everyone!, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
HeatSeeker:
So many mentions grin grin grin

Honestly you guys need to chill. Una blood too dey hot. Pikin wey you raise na your own, forget DNA cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just accept u r wrong and move on
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by godofuck231: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
50 years imprisonment

Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by HeatSeeker(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

Just accept u r wrong and move on

🤭
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by success9(m): 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Geovanni412:

What will happen to the poor child?

Better punishment would be this...

Man is allowed to divorce the woman and she is not entitled to child support or alimony.

It should be a ground for a woman not to earn alimony.

And if the couple are unmarried, the man should be entitled to damages equating with the sum of money spent on child support during the period before it was noticed.

A few years ago, I think 2 or so, a judge, well Advanced in age, in Delta state discovered the children he has raised are not his. The last one was in a university at the time.

Please, if the woman were to be allowed to go, just like that, how will he be repaid or replenished, whatever for the time he has lost? Let's not bring up the other resources he has lost during this timee
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by killsmith(f): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Criminalized for what? Dem cover una eyes wen una convert hook-up girls to wife? No let me vex o...

**Ehnn.. I want a woman with a touch of Ashawo vibes" ngwanu, o seti go.

Look.. As long as you keep dumping the good girls for the slutty ones you know very well are capable of such acts, you'll keep having paterniy fraud until you let oloshos be oloshos and hook-ups be hook-up girls. Dem no dey Marry, they are not for marriage. make una leave them alone!

I support this your comment with one big uncircumcised goat.
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by Orinechi: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2023
HeatSeeker:

It takes two to tango. If your wife gets pregnant outside marriage, then there must be another man involved. You cannot punish the wife and let the man go. The same goes for adultery.
Is it the randy man who should be responsible to the husband or the wife? For me nothing concerns the randy man . It is the wife who betrayed the husband that should be punished. If the randy man has a wife, she should react in whatever form she seems it okay.
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by Obierika(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
HeadNigga:
How much for DNA test? Where can it be done in onitsha

Are you having doubts about any od your kids? grin
Re: Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalized by Orinechi: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
emmaodet:

grin
This is a smackdown bro
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fathers Should Also Be Appreciated Like Mothers / What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? / Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.