Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme (22996 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by peacettw: 3:07am On Oct 23, 2023
Soludo is trying his best
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by andycom(m): 3:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

People who have projects ongoing , you think administration is about optics Allex Otti is doing up and down

Last Last people would count impactful projects locally not social media propaganda

If propaganda and social media noise can kill anybody Tinubu would be dead by now, from David Hudeyen, Rinu and FS Yusuf noise

But local people, real humans , old folks know impactful contribution of Tinubu

Impactful contribution of Tinubu?
Can you please mention one impact Tinubu has made since he became president that has affected the common Nigeria positively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by LikeAking: 3:20am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

People who have projects ongoing , you think administration is about optics Allex Otti is doing up and down

Last Last people would count impactful projects locally not social media propaganda

If propaganda and social media noise can kill anybody Tinubu would be dead by now, from David Hudeyen, Rinu and FS Yusuf noise

Abeg mention just one impactful contribution of Tinubu?

Or

Keep Quiet!

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by LikeAking: 3:30am On Oct 23, 2023
amSTARboy:

I knew you must add Soludo. Obviously you are not in tune with what is happening in Anambra State. When last did you hear about kidnapping?… employed 5000 teachers…. Empowerment of 5000 youths (training and funding)…. Road constructions all over the 21 LGA’s…. 25Million choose your project in each community annually…. Still people like you would not pay tax but expect magic to happen….

Onye mgbu

You call all these nonesense achievements?

How has all these nonesense by Soludo help your life?

How has it reduced poverty and crime in the state?

When last did you hear about kidnapping in Anambra. This your question no make sense at all..

So the families of the kidnapped go Dey announce radio..

Make una talk with brain..

Everything Soludo has done for Anambra is watery and almost baseless..

He can do better with than this..

Won’t the government employ teachers bf?

You call that one achievement tooo..

Do you know how many soldiers and police, etc FG employees yearly?
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by OVB123: 3:30am On Oct 23, 2023
AndroBlaze:
No PDP governor in the list, interesting.
He forgot obaseki.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by LikeAking: 3:32am On Oct 23, 2023
peacettw:
Soludo is trying his best

Trying is best no Dey for government..

His either he gets it right or not..

No trail for governance..

Make una Dey truthful..

Don’t love policticians more than you love ya self..

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by tollyboy5(m): 3:37am On Oct 23, 2023
successmatters:
Nonessential thread to bash Igbo governors.

Soludo is the real target of your hopeless smear campaign.
Obidient are always on the forefront to bash hope and Soludo hope you know that as well?
I was talking to an anambra girl recently and she said soludo has done nothing in anambra.
I ask how? She couldn't mention or say anything grin .
Those are the symptoms of obidient. I felt like giving her a knock but i just over looked it as i no be igbo grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by nedekid: 4:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

"But local people, real humans , old folks know impactful contribution of Tinubu"

Wonders shall never end. Someone has a knife and gradually sawing at your throat yet you make this statement ".
Funny thing is either you don't stay in the country or very soon, codedly you will japa. In the last 2 weeks, 2 of the strongest apc, buhari and Tinubu supporters have arrived Canada claiming no future for their families in naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by kayusely70(m): 4:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Abiodun should have been given the first position!
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by MrSly(m): 5:43am On Oct 23, 2023
amSTARboy:

I knew you must add Soludo. Obviously you are not in tune with what is happening in Anambra State. When last did you hear about kidnapping?… employed 5000 teachers…. Empowerment of 5000 youths (training and funding)…. Road constructions all over the 21 LGA’s…. 25Million choose your project in each community annually…. Still people like you would not pay tax but expect magic to happen….

Onye mgbu

Gi bu nnukwu onye mgbu. Onye eriri eri. OP did not even dig at all on Soludos ineptitude. He removed dustbin quickly as if he had any plans for alternative only to replace them again. The only change was the Willie is working written on old ones are now solution is here but whose idea? Willie's.
He demolished the roads leading to umubele and right now the road has become an erosion site. He damaged and destroyed properties worth more than 1trilion to build ekwulobia flyover and uptill now there is nothing to show.
Soludos has no single project completed in mor than one year, at least I have not seen any.
You claimed that he employed teachers but we know that he only sacked teachers employed by his predecessors govt and replaced them with the teachers selected by his own government. So he did not increase the working strength of teschers.

Soludos ran to Lagos State to learn how to run a successful transport but TRACAS has been there till today successfully, they even run interstate. Anids is there, they were all introduced during last administration
Soludos should have asked his elders like PO , Willie and Ngige but no, he @ soludos must lick cleanse the arse of Tinubu and so he went to Lagos to do just that under the pretext of learning transport systems. Yet he did not see that Lagos have majority of their roads in good conditions. He only saw touting and quickly replicated it Anambra. If you love your position and the money you are paid tell him the truth. If not it is only one term and your pay is cut short by four solid years.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by lexy2014: 6:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Can you brief us on the "impactful contribution of Tinubu"?
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by peacettw: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2023
LikeAking:

Trying is best no Dey for government..

His either he gets it right or not..

No trail for governance..

Make una Dey truthful..

Don’t love policticians more than you love ya self..

On that note, he is doing relatively well
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by jogojogo: 6:14am On Oct 23, 2023
amSTARboy:

Onye mgbu
He is very much in tune but they are very bittered and full of deep hatered will always twist the truth. I don't know what they go to Church to do with such bittered heart

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by AbujaLagos: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2023
sexy74:

You mention all this people and the white lion has no place here, my brother who dey fund you?
I don't take this serious because na Obidents handwriting,
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by jogojogo: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2023
andycom:

Impactful contribution of Tinubu?
Can you please mention one impact Tinubu has made since he became president that has affected the common Nigeria positively.
You wont see one and he has nothing to lose until the day your propaganda stops
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Armaggedon: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2023
mokwechineme:
3 In the third position is Abiodun - governor of Ogun state. I have been hearing so much about his ineptitude. Even though Ogun state is the home state of some of the most prominent Nigerians, the state seem to be lacking in good governance and Abiodun happens to be a typical example of this phenomenon.

2 Sitting in the second position is Uzodimma - the one fondly called Ozodimgba is the governor of Imo state. He has literally supervised the carnage in his state encouraging the federal government to create theatre of war in the state he governs. There has been incidence of massacre of innocent civilians, displacement of communities and burning of villages by the Nigerian soldiers and he feels that will guarrantee his hold on Imo state.

1 Sitting in the first position of the worst governors is Chukwuma Soludo - Governor of Anambra state. In one of his numerous promises is making Anambra the Dubai/Taiwan of Africa. He also promised Anambra would be one huge construction site during his tenure. As we speak, we never see Awolowo's head, talkless of Azikiwe's. He has been in Ekwulobia with the out of priority project for more than a year constructing one flyover while Willie Obiano adjudged one of the most incapable governors did three flovers in a space of three months. In the Omanbala region where i reside, he has closed all refuse dumpsites leaving people with nowhere to dispose their refuse.
The hungry boy that is paid to defend him here on nairaland, should help tell me where in Omabala region comprising of 5 local governments does Soludo have one single project going on other than hanging banners of solution is here in every nook and crany of the state especially where the previous administrations sited projects.

Soludo remains a total tragedy to Ndi Anambra

Which are ur worst??
Obidient P*g. The weakness of your argument and poor grammar is enough to convince anyone that you are just a paid lunatic. Soludo is actually the one of the best governors in Nigeria right now. He has done three times in one year what Obi did in education in eight years by recruiting eight thousand teachers. He is doing a lot in road construction and other infrastructure, health. He is even planning a monorail. Stop writing thrash. Anambra people know what is happening. Go to hell.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by jackmrandy: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Dapo Abiodun is the worst. Go the state capital and you will see for yourself. Very any how State. No development, no infrastructures, all they do is collect ekuje from motorist and tax from companies. The man forced him way in yet the citizens are silent over the issue and his lackadaisical attitude of governance.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by BabaIbo: 6:38am On Oct 23, 2023
successmatters:

They are setting up propaganda threads so that if Soludo decides to run for president tomorrow, they will pull out these threads and use against him.

This is just a propaganda bait to be used many years from now. They did same against an excellent Peter Obi. Very hateful things.

Don't even go there.

I'm non partisan as of now but if Soludo decides to go for president, I will vote against him.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Reference(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2023
successmatters:

They are setting up propaganda threads so that if Soludo decides to run for president tomorrow, they will pull out these threads and use against him.

This is just a propaganda bait to be used many years from now. They did same against an excellent Peter Obi. Very hateful things.

Why do you folks always resent criticism.
In a democracy no one can adequately describe the elephant and in agreement for that matter and the reason is simple.
In an unstructured society such as ours where there are no universal values, expectations are bound to fifer.
What you call progress is another man's stagnation.
In a lighter mood, what you call Dubai is another man's dumpster.

Some want to move fast and rightly so, while others are willing to sit to watch grass grow.
Some have feudal tendencies due to our socio-cultural backgrounds and so they believe when you 'praise' and acknowledge leadership they perform more/better. While other take democracy in the raw form of a whip to the ass of a donkey to get it moving.

We are all different, starting from different points is the journey to making this democracy a success and it will be foolhardy and outright dangerous to discountenance the views of your fellow citizen no matter your suspicions about his objectivity.

PS: And to the example of Peter Obi, how has all the so called propaganda as you call it affected him. He did remarkably well for a first time candidate from a politically disadvantaged region meeting unprecedented establishment headwinds. So it really doesn't matter when the big picture appears.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by saintkel(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

yeah, same way Buhari was never corrupt n hates nonsense.....no need telling u where it all ends

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by BabaIbo: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2023
tollyboy5:

Obidient are always on the forefront to bash hope and Soludo hope you know that as well?
I was talking to an anambra girl recently and she said soludo has done nothing in anambra.
I ask how? She couldn't mention or say anything grin .
Those are the symptoms of obidient. I felt like giving her a knock but i just over looked it as i no be igbo grin

You must be a stu pid human.

I'm not even partisan to begin with but those two people you mentioned are ine pt to the highest level when it comes to governance, especially that Hope. No just make that statement again ogbeni.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by v2: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2023
And where will you put Yahaya Bello?
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Henryjr(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Douye Diri of Bayelsa is the worst of them all
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by hobat4cash(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

May that impactful contribution be your lot in life, Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by APCNig: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2023
successmatters:

"Very hateful things", yet you all ran away from your cursed land to come and slave in the land of the "hateful things", isn't that a form of psychiatric disorder?
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by BrickDevo: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2023
amSTARboy:

Onye mgbu
Soludo is not doing well
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Cruise777: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2023
hobat4cash:

May that impactful contribution be your lot in life, Amen

My dear, point a finger at me 4 fingers point back at you

Before you say a prayer or curse, try and know who you are cursing so that your mother who birthed you don't regret it
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Mrtaye: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

You mean the mirage
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by Reference(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
jackmrandy:
Dapo Abiodun is the worst. Go the state capital and you will see for yourself. Very any how State. No development, no infrastructures, all they do is collect ekuje from motorist and tax from companies. The man forced him way in yet the citizens are silent over the issue and his lackadaisical attitude of governance.

This is the problem.
Unguided leadership is the hallmark of our democracy and like I said earlier this is as a result of citizen self censorship.
People these days attacking one another in defence of leadership.
Not that leadership doesn't deserve support (even bad leadership will)
But it should not be at the expense of reason if not democracy will never develop a society it is meant to.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by stanbright(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
1- Alex otti
2- Alex otti
3- and ALEX OTTI of ABIA state
Clown 🤡😂😂
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme by TundeBricklayer: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2023
BrickDevo:

Soludo is not doing well
Soludo is doing great is one of the best governor now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Of My People Were Killed - Seriki Fulani Accuses Igboho Of Leading Oyo Attack / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.